I don't like to post threads from other websites, but I hope that the administrators will understand the seriousness of the issue and allow me to do so:

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/new-usa-requirements-in-addition-to-the-form-4457.21576/

Apparently, the Obama administration, in response to the "fast and furious" debacle, has now come up with "new" means to combat crime....by writing ridiculous laws that are impossible to comply with. Passed in mid Feb and scheduled to take place on April 3rd, this will impact anyone traveling out of the country who hunts with a firearm. While they tout it as "free", it's impossible to comply with.....so EVERYONE will be unable to obey the law (for example, you have to "show" your gun to a CBP officer prior to leaving the country from your port of origin (for most of us, that Atlanta)....yet when you check your luggage, that's the last you see of it until it arrives in Joburg.
Some folks have even talked to CBP agents, and even they don't really understand it (see the thread).

The United STates just became the United Kingdom when it comes to flying with firearms! mad HOpefully anyone here headed to Africa this year will not end up in prison from our well intentioned "leaders" whistle
.....what a bunch of stupid rat bastards! mad

"If you dog thinks you're the greatest, don't go seeking a second opinion!"