Folks,

Looking to get a feel for genuine interest in a Defiance Group Buy. Defiance does extend a volume discount but they structure pricing a little differently than what we might be accustomed to for a Group Buy situation.

Here is a general break-down:

Defiance offers a 10% discount, per unit, on any order of three to five actions. An order for six or more actions receives a 15% discount, per unit. 15% is the maximum discount Defiance allows, regardless of quantity. While this may not be as much of a price reduction when compared to past Group Buy's, I feel it simplifies the process and makes things much more cut-and-dry. The 10%/15% discounts are applied to how each action is configured - base model plus whatever options you select. That is another nice thing about Defiance when it comes to their Volume Discount policy: They will not restrict or limit the features of each action that is ordered, as long as the minimums they have established are met.

As noted above, this thread is strictly to get a feel for those with genuine interest in purchasing a Defiance action. If things progress, I will post additional information. Assuming this moves forward, there will be further details to work out.

Will be posting on other sites as well, in order to spread the word. Hopefully, we can secure six actions or more.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.