Originally Posted by BuzzH
I'm calling BS on the gutless method being illegal in AZ...if it is, I've been in violation on 2 bull elk I've shot there, as well as a coues deer.

I got checked by a warden on 1 of the 2 bulls I killed and they never said anything.
used to require that the meat even be taken from between the ribs but they've dropped that one.

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A...Idaho used to require that the meat even be taken from between the ribs but they've dropped that one.

@BuzzH - I'm not calling BS on the fact that you checked with the Game Mangers, I believe you. But what I did was called and spoke with the Game Manager for unit 9 at the time and he said no. He said no after asking me what about the rib meat? I said "it would stay in the field". He said no; I'd be sighted for wasting a nature resource. Now I could go back this year and say Buzz spoke with a Game Manager and he said yes I could, but then he could come back and say "no, I'm the boss" Then I'm screwed and fined. So with all due respect, I'm going to listen to what the game manager for the unit I'm hunting says about the Gutless method. :-(

HaYen

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can