Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by DaveR
Flomax did wonders for me. Was on that stuff for 36 hours and passed my 7mm boulder after carrying it for almost a year.

When the tip of your junk feels like it's getting pinched at the end of your urine stream, you're getting closer. That lasted 3 or 4 days for me. Called the doc, and he said "yep, you're getting close". Gave me a script for the Flomax.

The fun for me was when it dropped out of the ureter and plinked into the bladder sitting on the toilet half asleep at 3 am. Felt like someone snapped my bladder with a big old rubber band. Did not know I could levitate from a seated position...but it possible!

Once it's in the bladder....five beers and a vicodin, and it was over. Went to sleep a half drunk and happy man at 10 am that morning!

Isn't that amazing,..same feeling for me. When it falls into the bladder, it's a whole different type of pain, although not as bad. I know I'm home free at that point. When the "ol' tip" feels a burning, that's when I POUND the liquid, till I'm running to the bathroom every 5 minutes,..get that bastid Out.!

When running to the bathroom, you might give the ol' noodle a pinch closed first, build up a little back-pressure. Don't know if it helps or not, but makes me feel like I'm doing something productive.... grin

You guys are killing me. laugh

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.