Yeah, those 99's are junk. Plain and simple. But being the nice guy that I am, I'll save all yous guys the heartbreak of being stuck with 'em by buying them off you. Cheap. I can't afford much, as there's so many of you to save from the scourge that is owning a 99.

You can thank me later. The pleasure is all yours.

Seriously now, I've been addicted to 99's my whole life. Dad carried a 99, and shot a lot of deer with it over they years. He bought his brand new on the day my older brother was born. Took out a loan on it and treated himself to a new rifle. Had Mom known about this, I'm sure there'd have been h3ll to pay, as they were not exactly living in the lap of luxury. When we cleaned out the house after Mom and Dad died, lo and behold, there were the payment stubs for the 99. All neatly written on a ledger, from back in the days before computers and such stuff.

I've had the venerable 99 in .250, 300, and .303. I'm down to a EG chambered for .300 now. Of course it wears an old period-correct K-4 Weaver. Deer don't seem to like it very much. Nice to read all the 99 stories here guys. It's a great gun.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla