DON'T overlook the new Ruger Deluxe varmint/target 10/22!

Comes with the new BX-25 trigger housing that has a 2.75lb pull that is crisp and nice to shoot plus the extended mag release. The barrel, rather than that twisty exterior older version is a 20 inch tube that is halfway between a true bull barrel and a sporter bbl.

Stock is real Walnut and checkered. No barrel band crap to screw with your groups.

After shooting mine for a year with a Nikon 2-7 rimfire scope I last week put a Leatherwood 4-16x44 side parralax and focus scope on mine. While i only had time to shoot at 25 yards so far, the three and five shot groups looked like one bullet hole until I cranked the scope way up or walked down range to see more clearly.

Above would explain why my brother in law and I have been hitting ground squirrels 100 yards out with regularity for the first year of this rifles life. It is a shooter for sure, and IMO a nice looking and feeling rifle as well. All for about $400 IIRC. Give one a good hard look, these have all of the features of a Volquartsen as best I can see, including the accuracy now.

Last edited by safariman; 05/11/15.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500