Originally Posted by Fireball2

I don't expect you to take it seriously, but it is a risk worth considering. The shooter has a narrow focus and limited visibility, ingredients for an accident to occur.

Yes. It is possible that somebody could have gone full ninja and trekked on foot for miles and approached our cabin without making a sound or announcing their presence. It is also feasible they would LEAP in front of the open doorway at the exact moment we were firing a shot and end their life.

They also could have driven down the road leading to the cabin. Of course, they would have to smash their vehicle through a locked gate (without us hearing them) to do so. They would also require the Batmobile and it would have to be engaged in stealth-mode as they made the approach leading up to the cabin. And of course punch the gas at the exact moment we blindly fired the next shot.

Another risk worth considering is a tree could have fell over and killed us both while sitting inside the cabin.

I think I'll rethink going to the woods this weekend.

Thanks again.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house