Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Apparently some women won't stick with a crook.

Maybe she'll consider you, Scott, once she does her time.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Scott may not be everyone's cup of tea, but a CROOK he is NOT.

You love Mark, and you want to be a part of his miserable world, then fine. But don't expect anyone here not to associate you with every nasty, dirty, underhanded thing he has done to completely innocent people. Guilt by association, accessory to the crimes.

Now, if you would like to continue on in any way, shape, or form, about your sainted husband, expect me to be the responding enemy, each and every time. On here, on the phone, in person, your choice.

You are a member here, no sweat off my ass, post away, but when it comes to your husband, I am your worst enemy.

As for Safariman supporters, up yours....

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I thought from the beginning they would head into Vermont

The Gendarmes had roadblocks in my area last week, 150 miles from the prison

Rich

"Only Accurate Rifles are Interesting" (Colonel Townsend Whelen)
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Scott may not be everyone's cup of tea, but a CROOK he is NOT.

You love Mark, and you want to be a part of his miserable world, then fine. But don't expect anyone here not to associate you with every nasty, dirty, underhanded thing he has done to completely innocent people. Guilt by association, accessory to the crimes.

Now, if you would like to continue on in any way, shape, or form, about your sainted husband, expect me to be the responding enemy, each and every time. On here, on the phone, in person, your choice.

You are a member here, no sweat off my ass, post away, but when it comes to your husband, I am your worst enemy.

As for Safariman supporters, up yours....

Mam,I'd like to buy you a verbal cold one!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't hold your breath - These guys are smart.
When you find them - You will find D.B. Cooper!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This type of thing isn't good for your blood pressure, Lynn. If you read my post, you will see that I did not call Scott a crook. I was making light of a little jab. I don't even know Scott. For all I know, he's a nice guy.

You imply that I think Mark is a "saint". There is no basis for this, and you know this full well based on our phone conversation many months ago.

I will have to stand before God someday and give account for my actions, my words, and what I have stood for. I have defended and advocated for vulnerable populations my entire career.

You or anyone can associate me with whoever they want to, but it won't change the facts. God is my witness and my conscience is clear. I don't say this because I'm a "saint" or a perfect person. I've made mistakes just like the next person. I say it because God knows my heart.

The best way to find out about someone is to come to where they live and watch their life. Talk to the people they work with. Talk to the people they are neighbors to. Talk to their mailman [well, that might be overkill.. grin ]. Find out how they spend their time. Dig into their world. I have nothing to hide.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Gotta agree with you. "Actions speak louder than words"

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What surprises me is that the hole in the cell wall with the cardboard propped in front of it was never found, nor the noise of cutting it and the big hole in the sewer pipe was never heard. Seems like there were more insiders than the woman providing them with hacksaw blades.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This type of thing isn't good for your blood pressure, Lynn. If you read my post, you will see that I did not call Scott a crook. I was making light of a little jab. I don't even know Scott. For all I know, he's a nice guy.

You imply that I think Mark is a "saint". There is no basis for this, and you know this full well based on our phone conversation many months ago.

I will have to stand before God someday and give account for my actions, my words, and what I have stood for. I have defended and advocated for vulnerable populations my entire career.

You or anyone can associate me with whoever they want to, but it won't change the facts. God is my witness and my conscience is clear. I don't say this because I'm a "saint" or a perfect person. I've made mistakes just like the next person. I say it because God knows my heart.

The best way to find out about someone is to come to where they live and watch their life. Talk to the people they work with. Talk to the people they are neighbors to. Talk to their mailman [well, that might be overkill.. grin ]. Find out how they spend their time. Dig into their world. I have nothing to hide.

Yes you do, the shame of the husband you lay with.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They might be running or hiding, who knows. I figure running.

I do figure if that woman had picked them up she probably would have been dead within the hour.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Yes you do, the shame of the husband you lay with.

I have to admire her loyalty and staying power.

That is something unto itself, and is commendable.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
They had a report on the second day that a cab driver picked up a couple men in the area and took them to the train station... must have been a false report since they all thought for days that they were still in the area.

Phil

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nothing about the story makes sense.
Why is this loathsome women who allegedly facilitated the escape and attempted to arrange for her husband's murder charged with only minor crimes and free on bond?

abusus non tollit usum
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Check the Blue Room at MSNBC. They're waiting to be interviewed by Rachel Maddow about how they are "Victims of Society" and that the "System is Rigged" against them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We're not talking about smart people here. We're talking about the kind of people who think that robbing a guy of $100, cutting him up into pieces and throwing the parts into a river is a good idea, and ugly women are pretty easy to trick. The search is being led personally by the Governor of New York.

Don't expect it to make sense.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
The prison they were incarcerated in was where New York "problem inmates" were sent to.
I can tell you from eight years of working in Corrections that not all inmates are idiots. Most of them definitely are. But these two were underestimated.They had 24/7 to plan this succesful breakout.
As always, Know your Enemy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You could very well be right. If that is the case, and they are both in that 10% smart enough, a string of dead old people in different States will eventually tell the tale.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
...and probably a few dead girls dumped along the way.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
That's the likely scenario, Itppowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NBC just did an interview with a local who owns a 10 acre place within the search area.

He says cops have never been to his place since the search started.

He was carrying a rifle.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (7mm_Loco, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 9 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,900
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.