-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah...yeah...yeah...I know. We need to elect Rand Paul in 2016 in hopes that his Dad will move in with him and run things from behind the curtain.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-ryan-urge-senate-to-pass-fast-track/article/2563423

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., penned a joint op-ed for the Wall Street Journal Wednesday calling on Congress to pass Trade Promotion Authority legislation. The two conservative lawmakers argue that the legislation, also known as "Fast Track," is urgently needed to strengthen the U.S.'s ability to negotiate future trade deals.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Don't know why you're fussin' at *me*.

Cruz popped your balloon,...I didn't.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You still haven't articulated what is wrong with that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You still haven't articulated what is wrong with that.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/international/239750-ted-cruz-joins-the-establishment

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Inherently I am automatically against anything our leader proposes or endorses.
This is a very strange alliance where loyal union supporting democrats are against their own leader. Yet progressive republicans support this in part, to appease their crony capitalistic chamber of commerce.
Jeff Sessions said there are concessions made by the US in the language not yet fully understood. Others have said this is how the EU began.......
If it involves O I am very leery.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why do you just keep quoting incredible sources? Let's hear what you know about the deal.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Evidently our 'leader', Boehner and McConnell were not in agreement with the requirements Cruz demanded for his ultimate endorsement of a vote.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I've shown you enough.

If you want to be informed, you'll find what you need without any help.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, I know, but it doesn't do any good to attempt to reason with idiots.

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
Evidently our 'leader', Boehner and McConnell were not in agreement with the requirements Cruz demanded for his ultimate endorsement of a vote.

Actually,...enough word got out on the deal that Cruz backed away from it in an attempt to minimize damage to his "faux" Tea Party status.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I've shown you enough.

If you want to be informed, you'll find what you need without any help.

Figures.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
lol,..there's no sanny claws either, powell.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why do you just keep quoting incredible sources? Let's hear what you know about the deal.

I would love to fill you in on the details of TPP.

But unfortunately, our President and Gov't has it under lock and key and will not let the people of this country know what's in the bill.

But alas, I guess we're "Idiots" for not wanting Congress to pass legislation without revealing it to the public.?

Carry on with your Cruzade...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

But unfortunately, our President and Gov't has it under lock and key and will not let the people of this country know what's in the bill.

But alas, I guess we're "Idiots" for not wanting Congress to pass legislation without revealing it to the public.?

Did I mention Cruz? I have been talking about the typical belief by Paulistas that the best way to support their candidate is to destroy the others. It's really sad, but the childishness of it gets annoying. The saddest part is that Rand might have a chance if it weren't for his Dad's kooks cheerleading.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's only 1 answer...

[Linked Image]

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,...Ted Cruz was once seen as a direct threat to Rand Paul's campaign, but it looks like that day is over. Nobody will ever suspect Cruz of being a small government conservative after his fast track fiasco.

Cruz needs to worry about Trump, now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never insulted Rand, because he is one of the better candidates. Do you really think that talking crap on everybody else is the way to make him look better though? Pimping Pauls is pretty much all you've done for the last 8 years. Why don't you tell people why they should vote for them, instead of why they're stupid for voting for anybody else?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

This isn't about whether you call yourself Republican, Democratic or Independent, the majority of ALL of us don't want this corporate giveaway to be passed. Who needs foreign threats when we divide and conquer ourselves?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,821
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.