Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 62 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 61 62
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by Grand

Sounds like this same rifle was mentioned here by Safariman as a potential trade offer right at a week before their bankruptcy filing. Obviously he must have still had it just a bit over a couple of months later during the afore mentioned pizza restaurant fundraiser to help out with his kidney transplant surgery expenses.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:_Dragunov_semi_auto_rifles_#Post9388611

Originally Posted by safariman
OK, now you have gone and done it! I am officially in the hunt for an FN/FAL. I will wait for a bit and sell off something I have or try to work a trade deal at a gun show, but the CETME is going to become an FN/FAL rifle. I probably have too many varmint only bolt actions, so one. of them can turn into one or more AR-15's as well.

Splattermatic, I am 6'3" and 245lbs. Are we close in size? I often find that rifles considered too big or too heavy for some folks are quite comfortable in my hands. I almost never can find gloves that fit my mitts, I am guessing from the photos that you suffer from the same ailments.

If you ever want one of your good semi automatics to become a really nice sporting or varminting rifle with great wood and barrel etc. PM me. I also have a synthetic stocked Remmy pump in 35 Whelen that could be sacrificed to the tools of battle.

Thanks so much for sharing your insight and experience.

GunGeek/Kevin, I much appreciate your insights here as well. You have added much value to these discussions. One of my first 'bucket list' post Kidney transplant hopes is a long ride on my Harley and the back highways from SE Oregon to Reno that I drove via car once are a prime candidate for that trip. Look for a turbocharged hot Rod Sportster down your way topped by a big guy with a mile wide grin from a new lease on life to stop by and take you out for burgers and beer. I 'might' just maybe, let you go for a spin on the beast, too grin

Wonder how he got his photobucket to work to post pics? It was always acting up on him so he conveniently couldn't post pics here.

[Linked Image]

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
To answer the question of Larry's employment..He's an old angry closetted man, on a somewhat limited income- translation: he's got a wife who is satisfied by the illusion of an upper class insulated life in Florida, while he pretends he's a gay blade Hemmingway in wild Wyoming. Sadly, nobody buys in to their illusions but them. Expect implosion someday when wife and sons discover the sick mess that Larry has made of his life.

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/01/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Expect implosion someday when wife and sons discover the sick mess that Larry has made of his life.

That day is just around the corner....

They'll be so "proud" of Lawrence and all his games, shenanigans, and trollish buffoonery. wink

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Expect implosion someday when wife and sons discover the sick mess that Larry has made of his life.

That day is just around the corner....

They'll be so "proud" of Lawrence and all his games, shenanigans, and trollish buffoonery. wink

200 pages at minimum

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Wonder how he got his photobucket to work to post pics? It was always acting up on him so he conveniently couldn't post pics here.

[Linked Image]

Appears there's been a scope-mounting-collaboration between Jeff O and safariman. grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Sounds like this same rifle was mentioned here by Safariman as a potential trade offer right at a week before their bankruptcy filing. Obviously he must have still had it just a bit over a couple of months later during the afore mentioned pizza restaurant fundraiser to help out with his kidney transplant surgery expenses.

OK, now you have gone and done it! I am officially in the hunt for an FN/FAL. I will wait for a bit and sell off something I have or try to work a trade deal at a gun show, but the CETME is going to become an FN/FAL rifle. I probably have too many varmint only bolt actions, so one. of them can turn into one or more AR-15's as well.

Splattermatic, I am 6'3" and 245lbs. Are we close in size? I often find that rifles considered too big or too heavy for some folks are quite comfortable in my hands. I almost never can find gloves that fit my mitts, I am guessing from the photos that you suffer from the same ailments.

If you ever want one of your good semi automatics to become a really nice sporting or varminting rifle with great wood and barrel etc. PM me. I also have a synthetic stocked Remmy pump in 35 Whelen that could be sacrificed to the tools of battle.

GunGeek/Kevin, I much appreciate your insights here as well. You have added much value to these discussions. One of my first 'bucket list' post Kidney transplant hopes is a long ride on my Harley and the back highways from SE Oregon to Reno that I drove via car once are a prime candidate for that trip. Look for a turbocharged hot Rod Sportster down your way topped by a big guy with a mile wide grin from a new lease on life to stop by and take you out for burgers and beer. I 'might' just maybe, let you go for a spin on the beast, too grin

[Linked Image]

It looks like he used another person's Photobucket account. It's wide open for everyone to see all the other photos's posted there including the real first and last name of the account holder, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

It looks like he used another person's Photobucket account. It's wide open for everyone to see all the other photos's posted there including the real first and last name of the account holder, too.

I uploaded the pic to my Photobucket account. His account is private. You can see the link to the pics in his ad......and it's definitely safariman.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Time to let the auction site know of his cons.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
To the top!!

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Did someone send his trustee a list of his fire sale items?

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He wanted that 300 H&H real bad and picked up for a good price now trying to sell it for $1900...

Last edited by 79S; 07/02/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
But that gun was going be stashed in the "forever pile"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Yep to replace the one he had to sell to pay for doctor bills etc..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From last Dec....

Hearth and home are A.O.K right now, but thanks for your concern. Financial problems have not been brought up here in a fairly long time as the situation is much improved compared to 2 and 3 years ago. But, your point is valid.

The "situation" is much Improved?
Right in the middle of Bankruptcy?
Imagine that.

Have Dog

Will Travel

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Lookin foreward to his recommendations on how I should scope my charger. Does he have a scope for trade bait?

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Probably just needs a new set of tires... grin

Or the winch (wench?) broke........... smile

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Was that 300 H&H the one he bought with proceeds from the Masburn sale?

NRA Endowment Life Member
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Think the IRS and ATF might like to know about this firearms business?

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Well, then, report him to the IRS and ATF.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Yep to replace the one he had to sell to pay for doctor bills etc..

Sounds like it's probably this one.

(Note especially his opportunistic, poor me, tug-of-the-heart-string, deal influencing attempt, last sentence.)
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:__Winchester_70_Pre_64_300_#Post9901178

I want this rifle SO bad.... I am going to be looking at my cash flow really hard the next week or so as some of my incomes arrive in. If this is here in 7-10 days, and I receive what I am expecting this one will find a permanent home in Walla Walla.

I had one just like it and had to sell it when my Kidneys first went into total end stage renal failure and I miss it.

Page 46 of 62 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,611
Posts18,473,867
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.