Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well, larry freaking root.....

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by baymustang
Jorge...opinions unsupported by facts..... that is your specialty.

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You dolts started this fight but you will not ever finish it.
Quick now, run to Mr. Post Count aka Bin and get this user ID banned,
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become moreso.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

Mom?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bricktop who is really Robert Brown who lives at 830 Willment Place in Edmond OK and is also using Miles Massey in his nasty attacks on members who have serious physical illnesses accompanied by 4ager who is Sean Clarkson who is using John Hopkins University computers to post here while he should be working. Brickhead is no bigshot at Oklahoma University, in fact they have never heard of him and 4ager ..... well another member whom he has attacked with lies, slander and threats is letting his misuse of JHU computers slip to the appropriate people there.
The net is closing on the lead troll, FOestology aka cat taco man. He really flipped out when it was revealed that yet another group of members have retained a P.I. to run him to ground. When the cold, hard light of truth is shown upon these cowards, they will go to ground faster than a gopher who just had it hair parted by a 22-250.
100s of active user I.D.s in place. You wimps can ban until HE double L freezes over and you still will be outed as fast as the information is acquired. THEN when you make your threats to harm other members (the last refuge of a yellow belly scum sucking dog) you will find actions have consequences.
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site. So instead of a few poed folks you now have a dozen plus linked by email and phone who are cooperating to ensure your miserable lives only become moreso.

We're here, (you think) we're queer, get used to it you racist, homophobic, women hating azzwipes.

Sonofabitch! Root is back again. He is worse than an ingrown toenail. crazy

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Since I'm interested in Frontier History some trivia, all estimates (not mine).

Whites killed by Indians in Pennsylvania alone during the French and Indian War.... 1,500.

Whites killed by Indians on all Frontiers during the American Revolutionary War.... 7,000.

Whites killed by Indians in just three weeks in Minnesota in 1862.... as many as 800, mostly women and children.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So, we've added "God told me to", to the "for the children". Yep, we're on a Crusade now.

???? Sadly, this gibberish is typical of your swings and misses here.

I have stated clearly my position, on all things.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The bottom line is that at the beginning of the War of Northern Aggression, owning slaves was legal. So that makes the United States of America doing illegal things if they fought to free slaves. Another point is that if they made States at gunpoint stay in the Union, that is slavery in its own right. Not talking morals, just laws. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But blacks that ended up here, were going to be enslaved in africa or elsewhere

Johnny did something wrong so I did it too? Until recently, few kids got a free pass on that position.

Also i think black population here has increased in the last 150 years, have the indians?

More Indians were killed by Indians than were ever killed by Whites. Getting killed by either was a minor factor compared to disease, which carried off NINETY PERCENT.

Currently the official American Indian population stands at around two million. This is complicated by the fact that MOST of these people are partly or mostly European by parentage.

The greatest demographic threat to Indians today is voluntary marriage to non-Indians, if present trends continue there will be almost non left in another 100 years. Their many descendants however will presumably be alive and well.

Which slavemasters treated their slaves worse than the indians at the trail of tears or wounded knee?

Oh geeze, LOTS. Not even in the same ballpark.

The Cherokees were forcibly evicted it true.... ...to take possession of other lands where they have since prospered.

The death toll on the Trail of Tears was around 25%. At this point it would be interesting to know the death toll on ANY long term journey of that era. Here in Texas when Noah Smithwick was forced to move to California he reported death along the Southwest emogrant trail to be a common occurrence.

Twenty years later, when the Cherokees split over the issue of Secession, the death toll during the war years was again around 25%, this time mostly at the hands of other Cherokees.

However, though they were confined at times on the Trail of Tears, none of the Cherokees were ever subject to permanent enslavement by Constitutional Law.

As for Wounded Knee, the real story is, as always, complicated.

Not all of the Lakotas agreed with Big Foot's band of holdouts. The Force that brought them in had no intentions of firing upon them before hand. An Indian fired the first shot and the subsequent slaughter during the panicked reaction was over quickly.

Most tellingly, a few days after that tragedy an American Army Officer went to another band of hold outs, accompanied by his Cheyenne Scouts who thought highly of him.

These Lakotas were anxious to come in and avoid bloodshed and rode out to meet him. Among their number was an embittered young man who had recently returned from Carlisle Indian School back East.

Much to the dismay of most present, this young man shot the Army Officer in cold blood, was subsequently arrested, and charged with murder.

He was acquitted, by the White judge, on the grounds that at the time a state of war existed and that was an act of war. A puzzling result if you believe that White people were out to kill Indians.

Birdwatcher

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by milespatton
The bottom line is that at the beginning of the War of Northern Aggression, owning slaves was legal. So that makes the United States of America doing illegal things if they fought to free slaves. Another point is that if they made States at gunpoint stay in the Union, that is slavery in its own right. Not talking morals, just laws. miles

Miles I have no argument.

But I'd still fight on the Union side.

And I value your friendship highly.

Mike

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is really about sweet tea, isn't it?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All men created equal? tell that to John Holmes or Albert Einstein. As to the reality, you like to read, may I suggest THE BELL CURVE...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Then why do you live in Key West, Larry the Gagger? FYI, I'm crushed you haven't "outed" me...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
...may I suggest THE BELL CURVE...

Oh Geeze Jorge, old news.

IQ is largely inherited, some groups are apparently smarter than others.

So what? How many individuals have you met that are groups?

You have spent a lifetime defending a country founded upon the principle that ALL people are entitled to equal freedom and opportunity.

Thank you,

Birdwatcher

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Freedom and opportunity? NO QUESTION, but fabricated standards IN ORDER to achieve same? no way. As to the book being "old news", so in the Constitution, the truth is there and the Bell Curve is a statistical sample, meaning, SOME might fall outside the parameters but overall? HINT: THE WHEEL AND WRITTEN WORDS..

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
How's that old saying go...."God did not make all men equal.....Samuel Colt did!" wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
So, we've added "God told me to", to the "for the children". Yep, we're on a Crusade now.

???? Sadly, this gibberish is typical of your swings and misses here.

I have stated clearly my position, on all things.

Yep, and I've summarized them quite succinctly.

You lack the intellectual honesty and the consistency of position to even acknowledge those things you've stated as your own argument.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing except you are liberal

Not gonna let this one slide...

I vote Pro-Life first, for gun rights second.

I think that ANY race-based quota or law is a crock.

I think most forms of welfare are a curse, to the recipients above all.

..and I'm just fine with the freedom to amass personal wealth, unless it was done by the entirely vile process of enslaving others.

You can call all that Liberal if you want.

not worth any more time and consideration on my part

Will I notice?

Despite all of your education most of what you have contributed here has been two WIKI links. Heck, you could have taught all of us.

Anyways....

Vaya con Dios grin

Birdwatcher

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by milespatton

Miles I have no argument.

But I'd still fight on the Union side.

And I value your friendship highly.

Mike

Which is what I've summarized as your position, and your rationales for why in spite of your own assertions about the rights of self-determination and self-governance and in the face of logic and legal fact.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Freedom and opportunity? NO QUESTION, but fabricated standards IN ORDER to achieve same? no way. As to the book being "old news", so in the Constitution, the truth is there and the Bell Curve is a statistical sample, meaning, SOME might fall outside the parameters but overall? HINT: THE WHEEL AND WRITTEN WORDS..

So, lets turn back the clock, and here's a crusty old sorta-Cuban ex US Naval Aviator standing right there in Independence Hall amid the other Founding Fathers... grin

What wording exactly would you change ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You have had so many banned, you have lost track. What you are too stupid to realize is that you have thrown a lot of innocents under the bus in your quest to have absolute control of the site.

TFF! grin

blah blah blah.... yeah right. Name them Larry!

Oh, and by the way, the multiple voices and imaginary people in your paranoid diseased mind are NOT real people. "They" don't count.

Also, since you're so phfucking stupid to realize, no one has the power to BAN aside from Rick Bin. And Rick Bin doesn't BAN whomever I ask him to (I wish!). No, you and YOU alone are responsible for your innumerable bannings you psychotic paranoid delusional gender confused geriatric TROLL!

Tell Karen I said "Hi". We'll be in touch soon!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't recall quotas or affirmative actions anywhere, so I'm good...

Page 34 of 35 1 2 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, 10gaugemag, akrange, 12 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.