Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 4ager
Add in those on Social Security (56M; 20%), and those incarcerated (1%), as well as the real unemployment rate of about 15%, and you come up to 56% not producing tax revenue. Now, add in the 7.5% that are governmental employees and you come to 63.5% living directly off the gov't dole. When the government contractors are added in, you quickly reach or exceed 70%.

That leaves only 30% of the population NOT working for or being paid by the government. Some percentage of that 30% are children not already counted in the totals above, so call them 10% to be safe.

The one in five number may be a better depiction of actual producers in the U.S. economy.

And so what is it one does rather than just publish stats?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
1 in 5,,,is that all?

In Australia its 1 in 4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by dave7mm
If the repub-low-craps have there way and we get a couple more free trade deals.
1 and 5 will go even higher.
dave

Yeah we are about to get our pants pulled down to our ankles by a trade deal created by your leader and helped thru the house by Republicans.

Clinton passed Nafta and the normalization of China trade deals..guess he was a replublocrap as well?

Free trade and sucking chi-com itcho to get a higher stock price for there corporate masters is what the repub-low-crap party platform is all about.
These free trade deals always happen when repub-low-craps have both houses.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
makes you wonder what the percentages are in cities like Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, Atlanta, DC, Houston, LA, FRisco among the urban minorities??

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If the repub-low-craps have there way and we get a couple more free trade deals.
dave

Yeah we are about to get our pants pulled down to our ankles by a trade deal created by your leader and helped thru the house by Republicans.

Clinton passed Nafta and the normalization of China trade deals..guess he was a replublocrap as well?

Free trade and sucking chi-com itcho to get a higher stock price for there corporate masters is what the repub-low-crap party platform is all about.

dave

So why did Clinton pass them ? Was he too busy diddling Monica?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
dave

dave

Ah, the PA "unionista" is touting "freedom" and "free enterprise". The irony is rich.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Seafire: I worked a patrol district in central Seattle back in the late 1960's and early 1970's back then the common urban welfare rats actually got a CHECK each month from the "guvmint"!
So's these fine folks would cash their checks and whoop it up in various ways for a few days on their "hard earned" monies.
Then they would sober up and realize they were out of cash and call the local POH-lice to file a "theft" report.
Once they had filed the report and obtained a case number they could go down to the local welfare office and obtain MORE funds!
I actually took 3 (three!) theft reports from one welfare mammy in less than 60 days!
Seems "the thief" would only take her cash during the dark of night while she and her welfare spawn slept???
We (the POH-lice) always "warned" the report filer that they could be prosecuted for making a false report but I never heard of the welfare doler outers filing charges against any of their "clients".
The liberals at the top of the welfare system finally grew tired of this fiasco and eventually began making rent payments to welfare landlords directly to them and gave the welfare cretins credit cards for food.
Tragically the welfare culture/lifestyle/mentality is growing faster than the United States can borrow money from China - in other words the United States of America is BANKRUPT.
Don't get me wrong, the common American negro is not the only species to tend to take advantage of liberal guilt and stupidity.
There are plenty of white folks and other minorities taking advantage of this destructive welfare system!
But negroes have by far the highest percentage of their folks on welfare compared to any other minority!
I have NEVER come across a devout Jew on welfare!
Anyone ever seen such a thing?
Sadly these welfare bitches/scum (of all stripes!) are making it tough on unfortunate folks who are not physically/mentally capable of making it on their own in society.
My solution is an aggressive hoard of "welfare investigators" who actually go OUT and investigate and drug test welfare recipients before they get and continue to get any money/benefits.
Sadly, as long as the demonrats are in the office of the presidency that will NEVER happen!
Republicans have a share of the blame in this human destruction program called welfare!
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It will get worse before it gets better!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Enclosed is a link to a new census bureau revelation where it explains that more than 52,000,000 (fifty two million!) Americans are now on welfare!
This country can not exist for long borrowing money from China to pay non-producers to lounge around and "exist"!

http://freebeacon.com/issues/one-in...vernment-assistance-programs-each-month/

Sad.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

...and almost half of those are black. Do the math.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Royce
I suspect if there is one thing that is the root cause of all problems, corruption would be a likely candidate for that root cause.

I've done statistical work on this subject, and your are correct. The single most powerful correlation with per capita GDP I could find was corruption.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 3,078 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,672
Posts18,534,185
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.