Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've been reading the comments for awhile, finally saw the video. QB is a POS. Utterly, completely indefensible based on the video.

See my post above. It may be "Utterly, completely indefensible based on the video", but that chick handled the situation in a foolish manner. Note that NOBODY jumped in there to help her. She put herself in that predicament and the thug could have hit her 5 or 6 more times and nobody would have done a thing until after the fact. She would have bigger problems than a black eye and fat lip. Likely a concussion and some disfigurement at the least.

Don't star crap with thugs. Call the bartender to get the bouncer in these situations.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Don't start crap with anybody. Like you mentioned earlier, you don't know who you're messing with.

I know a gal whose mouth runs a lot and writes big checks. One night a nondescript Ronda Rousey type will cash one of them.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by bea175
This woman wasn't dirty or fat enough to qualify as a MudShark

You'd be surprised what's mudsharking these days, it's gone mainstream and it's no longer relegated to the world of the fat/ugly/greasy hair types. I've seen some pretty good looking ones lately, usually blonde, and if you didn't know what they'd been up to no straight guy would turn them down. Once you realize what they are they lose all their luster though.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Charles Barkley, back in his PHX Suns days, got into with a guy at a bar in Scottsdale, and threw him through a plate glass window.

Charles response, "The dude was obviously crazy. who in their right mind goes up to a 6'5" , 300 pound black man in a bar and tries to start a fight?"

My experience has been, if you want to be in a fight, a bar is a very good place to find one.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Here is a list of the schools that recruited this player. LOL
School Interest Offer Visit Recruited by
Florida St. COMMITTED (07/20/2012) Offered None Lawrence Dawsey
Alabama None Offered None
Arizona None Offered None
Auburn None None Dameyune Craig
Clemson None Offered None Jeff Scott
Connecticut None Offered None
Florida None Offered None
Florida Atlantic None Offered None
Florida Intl. None Offered None
Georgia None Offered None
Illinois None Offered None
Iowa St. None Offered None
Kentucky None Offered None
Louisville None Offered None
LSU None Offered None
Maryland None Offered None
Miami (FL) None Offered None
Michigan St. None Offered None
Middle Tenn. St. None Offered None
Mississippi None Offered None
Missouri None Offered None
Nebraska None Offered None
N. Carolina None Offered None
N.C. State None Offered None
Notre Dame None Offered None
Ohio St. None Offered None
Penn St. None Offered None
Purdue None Offered None
Rutgers None Offered None
South Carolina None None
South Florida None Offered None
TCU None None
Tennessee None Offered None
Texas A&M None Offered None
UCF None Offered None
UCLA None Offered None
USC None Offered None
Vanderbilt None None
Virginia Tech None Offered None

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mathman
Don't start crap with anybody. Like you mentioned earlier, you don't know who you're messing with.

Excellent advice. I have never understood the need for anyone to "start crap".

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Looks like nothing good is going come out this. Mouthy fat bi*ch with an entitled princess attitude bi*ched, tried to hit and did kicked a getto thug, he reacted like they do in da'hood and hit her back. Neither acted right, but she did deserve it. Not sure he should be kicked off the team if she has no consequences thrown at her other than being bi*ch slapped.

I'm sure they both will learn from this incident and act more appropriately in the future. laugh

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by bea175
This woman wasn't dirty or fat enough to qualify as a MudShark

You'd be surprised what's mudsharking these days, it's gone mainstream and it's no longer relegated to the world of the fat/ugly/greasy hair types. I've seen some pretty good looking ones lately, usually blonde, and if you didn't know what they'd been up to no straight guy would turn them down. Once you realize what they are they lose all their luster though.

Big time. Last time I was trolling for local women on Facebook (been awhile, since I got a keeper), at least 2/3 of the ones 30 or under had pictures of their mulatto kids.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
About a month ago in Fargo, ND a loud mouth beatch got her 35 year old husband beat to death by running her mouth to a group of guys in a fairly rough bar. Sounded like she was yelling and calling them every name in the book.

3 or 4 of them waited outside for the couple to leave and knocked her out and then proceeded to beat her husband so severely he died a couple days later leaving 5 children behind.

Some wimmins are phuggging stupid sometimes

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So are drunks. I hope those good ol boys enjoy prison.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
So are drunks. I hope those good ol boys enjoy prison.

Yep. That's where they are headed

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Charles Barkley, back in his PHX Suns days, got into with a guy at a bar in Scottsdale, and threw him through a plate glass window.

Charles response, "The dude was obviously crazy. who in their right mind goes up to a 6'5" , 300 pound black man in a bar and tries to start a fight?"

My experience has been, if you want to be in a fight, a bar is a very good place to find one.

Sycamore

When a reporter asked Barkley if he had any regrets about the incident, Barkley supposedly replied"Yeah, I regret it wasn't a 2 story building

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Does he not have a right of self-defense?

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Looks like the chick would be good for a simple battery charge at the minimum.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Auger01

That's what I saw too.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Is she doesn't like it needs to complain to the National Organization for Women.

Women used to be special. The National Organization for Women has gotten their status dropped to "equal".

Yea, Feminism has deceived women into giving up their first and foremost station--that of birthing, nurturing, and raising children to be adults that contribute to the better good, the most important job and responsibility among human kind--to accepting that anything else including cursing like a drunk sailor and getting in bar fights is the sign of a progressive women in a post modern culture.

The reason I've never hit a female has got not one damn thing to do with the females.

It has to do with me and who I am.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by Auger01

That's what I saw too.

Maybe I didn't see the entire clip or not clearly but it appeared he was holding her wrist as the argument escalated. I don't know if the audio is available but if he was holding her wrist and said something like "I am going to beat your ass" would her punch be justifiable defense?

In any event, he is a royal dumbass and that action probably cost him dearly over the course of his lifetime.

Dave

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 22250rem, 2500HD, 51 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,915
Posts18,518,724
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.