Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Hi, Miss Chapter 7..

Why are you still posting here, while your liar and con man husband hides out?

smirk

Perfect example of your MO, kick them while they're down. I can picture you as a little brat slipping in kicks while two were fighting. Forty years later you haven't changed.

For the record, not defending Mark.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you gotta love that shefire, KOK and Claiborne are in bed together..

Right back to some more of your HoMO fantasies....

You just really love to act like a badass behind your key board don't ya....

but the real hilarious part of it all, is you act like you and especially your 2 cents worth of opinion on anything is actually worth something....

in most of our neighborhoods that we grew up in picking on girls was the act of a panty waste weasel.. no one wanted to even deal with those types... we normally just kicked their asses and let them get the message.....

even in adulthood, guess you're too stupid to "get the message"......

but bark on "Killer".....evidently you impress someone...
but then, birds of a feather and stuff...

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I pictured her a little shorter. laugh

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Actually Rauncho is a cross between one of those and one of the Village People.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Q: How do you keep a Viking out of your yard?
A: Put up a goalpost.

grin
Why do the Queens eat cereal out of the box?

They choke when it's in a bowl..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Every time a game comes on....I'll retire to the loading room! Tired of watching thugs!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Every time a game comes on....I'll retire to the loading room! Tired of watching thugs!!

Amen brother.

I thought I was going to get lynched a few years ago when my wife and I were in line at the grocery store. It was the day before the super bowl and there were three guys behind us in line with carts full of super bowl party food. The cashier knew us and asked who we were rooting for in the super bowl. I told her I spent 12 hours a day watching thugs, wife beaters and drug addicts, I didn't need to come home and watch them on TV. I thought the head of the guy behind me was going to explode and the other two looked they wanted to kill me. Apparently they didn't think it was near as funny as I did.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Q: How do you keep a Viking out of your yard?
A: Put up a goalpost.

grin

that would probably do it.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Your QB has no knees, your team name is offensive and racist,

Ok for a packer fan...that was funny. Usually the cheesers have no sense of humor. laugh

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by RogueHunter

Here's the first idiot.

laugh

and the 2nd

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Sunday night week two, Seattle at Green Bay...

Bring it.

Two words Jimmy Graham....the missing link the Hawks needed. He has led the NFL in red zone TD'S for the last three years. This will open up everything..beastmode will go crazy, look for Doug Baldwin to have a big year too.

DYNASTY IS STRONGER THAN EVER! BOOK IT HATERS!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!! REDEMTION IS A POWERFUL THING.!!!

Still cant believe Pete and John stole Graham from NO.

Excuse me?? LMAO.....Jimmy Graham is soft when it comes to catching passes up the middle or if he has to extend himself. The real dynasty resides in New England.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Diarrhea of the mouth.

Like stealing from old folks...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Itasca
Sunday night week two, Seattle at Green Bay...

Bring it.

Two words Jimmy Graham....the missing link the Hawks needed. He has led the NFL in red zone TD'S for the last three years. This will open up everything..beastmode will go crazy, look for Doug Baldwin to have a big year too.

DYNASTY IS STRONGER THAN EVER! BOOK IT HATERS!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!! REDEMTION IS A POWERFUL THING.!!!

Still cant believe Pete and John stole Graham from NO.

What is wrong with you?

I'm shocked you even dare post here.

Off to the ignore feature for you.

He's a peter puffer that thinks "his" team gives a pluck wbout his supposed support. Nothing more that a bandwidth wasting TROLL. I have the candy azz on ignore but people have to quote his drivel and subject some to it. If EVERYONE would just not respond to the fool he will go away.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just what the Doctor ordered....SB here we come!!!! 46 TD'S in the last 4 years, going to a team that has won more games in the last 3 years than any other team. GO HAWKS!!!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RogueHunter

If you watch professional football, you truly are an idiot. My .02.

I'm sure I feel the same way about what you do.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
a team that has won more games in the last 3 years than any other team. GO HAWKS!!!

Except the one that matters!

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ziiinnngggggg!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Mr okok,
Yeah, Jimmy Graham's probably 6'7", but he ain't no 270. Good player, though.

Dumbazz Dolphins GM at the time Ireland had him right under his nose comin' out of UM and couldn't even phuggin smell him.

People were beating him in the head with sticks to draft him, and he passed. Dumb fhu ckk.

I'm psyched. Dolphins are only 40-1 to win Super Bowl this year. Woohoo! Go Phins!

Gimme some Evan Mathis and I think AFC East might be gettin' some smashmouth from south of south. smile

Now what dirt bag?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Graham

GFY, douchebag. And where'd you go to charm school? As I can see, you've made a lot of friends here.

Check my location. I've seen the guy up close. I'm just under 6'5" and 250. He was a lanky basketball player and played 1 year of football at UM before he got NFL drafted.

http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205558454
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=103531&draftyear=2010&genpos=TE

Believe what you want on the innanet, including the buzzards beating the Pack in week 2.

Now go make yourself useful and iron your boyfriend's skinny jeans before he gets pissed off and jap slaps your cakehole sideways.
But don't worry. He'll spank your ass pink again real soon.

Last edited by local_dirt; 07/13/15.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
a team that has won more games in the last 3 years than any other team. GO HAWKS!!!

Three f'kin' years.

Give me a break.

I grew up watching Seattle when Jim Zorn was throwing the ball to Steve Largent. Largent is the ONLY damned Seahawk on the the Top 100 NFL players of all time list, and he's going to be the only one on that list for a damned long time.

Those teams: sucked. Where the Hell were douchebags like okok when Seattle didn't win a damned playoff game until 1983 and then not again until the turn of the damned century? I'll answer that question: they were NOWHERE for Seattle and likely rooting for another team during that timeframe (San Francisco, most likely).

He's a fair-weather, bandwagon fan of the worst order as his posts here quite clearly indicate and not worthy of much consideration for any reason at all.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

Three f'kin' years.

Give me a break.

I grew up watching Seattle when Jim Zorn was throwing the ball to Steve Largent. Largent is the ONLY damned Seahawk on the the Top 100 NFL players of all time list, and he's going to be the only one on that list for a damned long time.

Those teams: sucked. Where the Hell were douchebags like okok when Seattle didn't win a damned playoff game until 1983 and then not again until the turn of the damned century? I'll answer that question: they were NOWHERE for Seattle and likely rooting for another team during that timeframe (San Francisco, most likely).

He's a fair-weather, bandwagon fan of the worst order as his posts here quite clearly indicate and not worthy of much consideration for any reason at all.

I remember those years. Dave Krieg won me a radio contest one time, The had the question going for a while and no one knew the answer, so I went ahead and called in. The Question? Who holds the record for most fumbles in a career? (he also holds the record for most recoveries)

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 1234, 72 invisible), 3,533 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,385
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.