Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Juan McStain needs to retire and roll on down the highway like a tumbleweed. Maybe Cindy McCain will let him sling pallets of beer from a forklift in one of her warehouses if he needs something to do......

What a piece of schit. My parents were picking cotton with the black people in the fricking heat of the summer, and not that pansy ass Arizona heat either, while he was partying it up as a pampered admiral's kid. He wouldn't know hard work if it hit him in the ass.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Juan McStain needs to retire and roll on down the highway like a tumbleweed. Maybe Cindy McCain will let him sling pallets of beer from a forklift in one of her warehouses if he needs something to do......

What a piece of schit. My parents were picking cotton with the black people in the fricking heat of the summer, and not that pansy ass Arizona heat either, while he was partying it up as a pampered admiral's kid. He wouldn't know hard work if it hit him in the ass.

I'd like to see that old bastard work for the $8-12/hour pay that most landscapers get when they start out in the Southeast, or for the standard pay for a road paving crew or roofing crew in the same areas.

BTW - whose money was he betting; his wife's or the taxpayers?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[quote=Ron_T]Terming POWs automatic heroes is a pretty recent phenomenon. Used to be a war hero was someone along the lines of a srgt Alvin York.

What part of Silver Star, Distinguished Flying Cross and Legion Of Merit with V device don't you get, MORON...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
This Rino has be living off his War Record to long , FCK McCain.

Fahq McStain. His account was overdrawn long ago.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am most definitively in the Fouc McCain camp....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Clueless. Even though he went through hell, he sounds like most of the insde-the-beltway crowd. Most of those people have never broken a sweat in their lives. I've been working in a dirty, dusty, muddy, HOT, COLD environment for 34 years, 6 days a week. If I can do, anyone can do it. And not just one day, John.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I won't denigrate his service, but his traitorous, self-serving career since then has greatly overshadowed his heroism, IMO. He doesn't get a life-time pass in my book.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bea175
This Rino has be living off his War Record to long , FCK McCain.

But it was ok for McLame to criticize the Tea Party and call supporters of Trump's immigration statement "crazies" - FCK McCain. He may have been a war hero but he's become a douche bag since becoming a politician sucking up to the liberals and screwing Americans.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Al Frankenstein said basically the same thing when he was a "comedian." When called on it he said it was meant as sarcasm and all was well. Said it back in 2000.

On a side note autocorrect changed Franken to Frankenstein all on its own. I didn't feel like changing it. If the shoe fits!!!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I respect Mclame because of his brutal treatment by his captors, but nothing else.

As a veteran, I'm not offended by Trump's oddball comment - just thought it was poorly worded.

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Anyone who donated money to Ted Kennedy and John Kerry ain't got no business passing judgement on nobody...

The sooner folks realize Trump is a media stooge the better of we will be.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Harry M,

The sooner folks realize Trump is a media stooge the better of we will be.

Your "media stooge" is more than a "media stooge" to the biggest group at this time. I've noticed you have trouble with reality.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
You would be assuming I believe his poll numbers are not media creations by polling for a predictable result...

I have no problems with reality.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by JoeBob
A long article from the American Conservative on what a lying piece of schit John McCain is/was on being a war hero and the POW issue:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

From your link...

All humans have breaking points. Many men undergoing torture give confessions, often telling huge lies so their fakery will be understood by their comrades and their country. Few will fault them. But it was McCain who apparently felt he had disgraced himself and his military family. His father, John S. McCain II, was a highly regarded rear admiral then serving as commander of all U.S. forces in the Pacific. His grandfather was also a rear admiral.

In his bestselling 1999 autobiography, Faith of My Fathers, McCain says he felt bad throughout his captivity because he knew he was being treated more leniently than his fellow POWs, owing to his high-ranking father and thus his propaganda value. Other prisoners at Hoa Lo say his captors considered him a prize catch and called him the “Crown Prince,” something McCain acknowledges in the book.

Also in this memoir, McCain expresses guilt at having broken under torture and given the confession. “I felt faithless and couldn’t control my despair,” he writes, revealing that he made two “feeble” attempts at suicide. (In later years, he said he tried to hang himself with his shirt and guards intervened.) Tellingly, he says he lived in “dread” that his father would find out about the confession. “I still wince,” he writes, “when I recall wondering if my father had heard of my disgrace.”

He says that when he returned home, he told his father about the confession, but “never discussed it at length”—and the admiral, who died in 1981, didn’t indicate he had heard anything about it before. But he had. In the 1999 memoir, the senator writes, “I only recently learned that the tape … had been broadcast outside the prison and had come to the attention of my father.”

Maybe his bargain was to screw America for the rest of his sorry life.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Pat, I must have missed that, but where exactly did he say McCain wasn't a war hero?

All I heard was him say "McCain is a war hero because he was shot down, I don't like people who get shot down"

The. Says again that he was indeed a war hero

Hey one of the best warriors that ever wore a uniform (Richard Marcinko)didn't have much to say about Purple Hearts either. He regarded them as enemy marksmanship medals.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Pat, I must have missed that, but where exactly did he say McCain wasn't a war hero?

All I heard was him say "McCain is a war hero because he was shot down, I don't like people who get shot down"

The. Says again that he was indeed a war hero

Why are y

Hey one of the best warriors that ever wore a uniform (Richard Marcinko)didn't have much to say about Purple Hearts either. He regarded them as enemy marksmanship medals.

Why are you so angry?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He sure as hell is working at it, Pat!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SU35
Benedict Arnold
John Kerry
John McCain

All war hero's.............

All traitor's

Now John is saying the "the crazies" was a term of endearment.

Sure John, whatever you say. This

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
no fan of mccain and i don't let his war record change that at all. but for this fool trump to denigrate the sacrifice and suffering that mccain endured, when he himself took the easy, albeit legal, way out of the military is sickening and shameful on trumps part. he has no credibility to comment on mccains service. none. period. end of story.

My diploma is a DD214
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rem141r
no fan of mccain and i don't let his war record change that at all. but for this fool trump to denigrate the sacrifice and suffering that mccain endured, when he himself took the easy, albeit legal, way out of the military is sickening and shameful on trumps part. he has no credibility to comment on mccains service. none. period. end of story.

What did Trump say?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (6mmCreedmoor, 44mc, 10Glocks, AceBall, Amos63, 13 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,829
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.