Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I watched some of it. The whining made me root for the bear.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by cal74
Still is a hell of a lot better though than "Woodsman".

So, you're the person who watches "Woodsman"!

Steve.

Yes, I'll admit it. I'm probably one of maybe 10 people wink

Continues to get stupider. Watched last nights episode earlier, guy shoots a deer and apparently is going to drag it 7 miles back to the tree house.... But, before he gutted it he drug it around in a few circles to throw of predators crazy

Life is just one damned thing after another
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Vancover island or wherever they are must be over run with man eating cougars, I've never heard more sniveling about damn cougars in my life.

I want to know what the canoe guy is going to do now that he has a boat. And why he packed all his gear in the bow for the maiden voyage, good way to loose all your stuff. All he could talk about was moving camp if he had a boat, is there a McDonalds down the beach he's moving too or are the fish going to jump in the canoe with him?

I see some of them have bows and arrows. Why the hell haven't they shot one of the many bears? Bears are made of meat after all.

Don't know why I sit in the room when my wife watches this drivel.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Canoe boy done got the squirts.

Seems finding all those shell fish ain't so great after all. laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This was filmed last fall all within about 30 miles of here so yeah I've been watching pretty hard not to. Agreed on too much whining land sakes man give TF up if its that bad the depressing dialogue doesn't help anyone doesn't make easy to watch at times either.

Having said that I can see every single one of these guys is right out their element in one way or another. I commend them all for giving it a whirl. The basics are they need to be prepared for a schit ton of rain and storm to hurricane force winds regularly that time of year which shakes the bush up so bad trees and branches come down and its not a safe place to be. You need to know the prevailing bad winds and tuck your back into a hill or something and don't set your shelter near where trees are going to be bending like a bow in the wind. You need clean fresh water from well above the estuary and you need food.

Bears and cougars did quite a few of them in as they just didn't know what to do and what the actual danger is. Bears are almost a non issue with precautions but don't camp beside a fish stream for kripes sake that's their highway. Cougars are an issue, highest population density in the world but if you watch your back and have a decent shelter odds are very slim you'll have a problem there either.

I like Alan is it? the Georgian he seems calm and logical. The dread dude from the east coast seems pretty steady too. I fear boat dude is going the rip his tarp on the barnacles and start crying again. ha ha. The young guy that wears stanfields has a shot too I think. Rumour around the inlet is the winner lasted 6 weeks no idea who that is.

IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Never heard of it which is no surprise given what little television I watch.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its on in 10 minutes on History channel west

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Still is a hell of a lot better though than "Woodsman".

So, you're the person who watches "Woodsman"!

Steve.

Yes, I'll admit it. I'm probably one of maybe 10 people wink

Continues to get stupider. Watched last nights episode earlier, guy shoots a deer and apparently is going to drag it 7 miles back to the tree house.... But, before he gutted it he drug it around in a few circles to throw of predators crazy

The other 9 consist of 4 bedridden grannies, 2 blind guys, and 3 people working at a bus terminal with an old b/w sanyo with no sound.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Georgian won the $500,000. He done good and had not yet hit his personal wall. Joked with the extraction team that he wanted to stay and plant his spring garden.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Every time the TV is switched on...I vacate to the reloading bench!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
did the guy that used the moss as a water filter get a bad case of the goose s_hits?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,467
Posts18,529,267
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.