Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by k20350
So let me get this straight. U hate an organization that provides free or low cost birth control to folks. I know some of u are holier than others but plain and simple people are gonna have sex. So you would rather pay for a few kids to be raised on the Gov't dime than some rubbers. I'm not ashamed to admit at all that PP kept me from having kids before I was ready mentally or could afford them. I know nothing of the abortion side but accepted many a condom from them. Maybe too much info but as is life.
I'm not surprised that your avatar is a Northeastern "progressive."

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So let me get this straight. U hate an organization that provides free or low cost birth control to folks. I know some of u are holier than others but plain and simple people are gonna have sex. So you would rather pay for a few kids to be raised on the Gov't dime than some rubbers. I'm not ashamed to admit at all that PP kept me from having kids before I was ready mentally or could afford them. I know nothing of the abortion side but accepted many a condom from them. Maybe too much info but as is life.

You needed an organization to give you a condom so you didn't procreate? Holy fugk. Did they not have stores in Michigan? Or Health class?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Opps.. Sorry Bristoe.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by deflave

You needed an organization to give you a condom so you didn't procreate? Holy fugk. Did they not have stores in Michigan? Or Health class?

Travis

I really hope they are still giving them to him.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Or math classes.

If you can't figure out that birth control is cheaper than having a kid, don't [bleep].

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
At one time PP was getting Federal (taxpayer) dollars. Probably still do in some round about fashion.
Remember ACORN and SEIU, they also benefited from fed.gov.
Where do you think money to fund DemocRats come from (indirectly) ?
We are funding our own demise !
They still receive Federal funding but, absurdly, claim that none of that funding is permitted to go to abortion services. So if I gave money to the Charles Manson Family, but specified that he must not spend any of it on murdering folks, that would be OK? Even if Charlie were honest and only used the money to buy food for Squeaky and friends, that would still mean they'd have more money available for murdering folks from what they would have had to spend on food were it not for my donations.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
[Linked Image]

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NeBassman
[Linked Image]
One can lie with statistics. Does that represent money spent or people "served?" You can hand out a thousand leaflets at less than the cost of a single abortion. Would that mean a pie chart would show them a thousand times more involved in educating about birth control than in performing abortions?

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
This is what has caused the outcry against planned parenthood. It's a disturbing video, so be forewarned.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/24/the-truth-about-planned-parenthood/

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
HORSEHIT. A chart right out of PP. Here is some stuff for you to ponder on that BULLSHIT chart:

sources

One in 10 people who visit Planned Parenthood go there for abortion services

Planned Parenthood and its advocates love to say that “only” 3 percent of their services are abortion. While the 3 percent number is technically correct, counting the number of services is not a good metric. A better measurement is the rate of abortions per client. On page 14 of the annual report, in the fine print with 6 asterisks, Planned Parenthood states that it served approximately 3 million people. With a reported 327,166 abortions, that means that at minimum more than 1 in 10 — 11 percent — of people (both men and women) who walk into a Planned Parenthood get an abortion. The true numbers of how many women go to PP to have an abortion must be much higher than that, but the report does not break down clients by gender so it is impossible to get exact figures.

Almost 94 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services for pregnant women are abortions

Susan B. Anthony List calculates (emphasis in original):
•In 2012, abortions made up 93.8% [327,166] of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5.6% (19,506) and 0.6% (2,197), respectively. For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 149 abortions.

This means that Planned Parenthood gave more than 9 in 10 pregnant women abortions!

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/12...hoods-annual-report/#QD35XhvSKtmIlk5B.99

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sterilization would help.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Or math classes.

If you can't figure out that birth control is cheaper than having a kid, don't [bleep].

Hmmm ... if you can't figure that out, you probably won't figure out not to do what makes 'em either. Probably with someone of similar intelligence. frown

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't figure out what causes pregnancy, but they sure as [bleep] know how to end one.

I'd blame this on the sex ed at public schools, since they seem more inclined to teach safe butt fuggin compared to how babies are made; I guess that's a load against the wall....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wonder what happened to all the PP shills?...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
This wouldn't be an issue if more people were queer....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

laugh

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One step at a time...

Setp 4 of 12 in going gay: Express your Feminist Bona Fides with Cuckolding

And a commentary on the above article.

Dear Feminists, I’m Sorry, I Was Wrong, I Take It All Back

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,745
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.