-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cleaning this up. Freaking headcase cop.

Last edited by Szumi; 07/28/15.
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Pro-black-guy I've never met, or pro-cop I've never met?

Nothing could be more divisive in the eyes of the Campfire.

Travis

pro black guy I've never met, or pro LESBIAN cop I've never met- that should make it a little easier for most here.

John

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Black guy carrying a tennis racket or golf club? Make the stop.

Ashe and Woods were flukes.
White Campfire Guy

White clarkis travfire dave guy.
You are a treat and one of the most fun guys on here.

Lmao....
as usual.

Next time we have a badminton tournament over here, you expect an invitation.

( im laughin so fn hard i cant even type write):)

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T LEE
Looked like she went out of her way to avoid a confrontation, nobody would be upset if he had a baseball bat. A damn golf club is a dangerous weapon when used as such, much worse than a cane. I have seen what they can do and it ain't pretty, one case was a fatality.

All she wanted him to do was put it down so they could talk, what the hell was/is the big deal? I dang sure would not get in striking range of one. And I have seen many folks using them as "Canes" when walking to stave off dogs and two legged critter. His claim of PTSD and such is pure bovine excrement IMHO, he sees deep pockets and is going for some, again IMHO.

This. Anything an officer wants to do is legit including when she was using drugs stolen out of evidence by one of her former co-workers who was also her lesbian lover.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If he was walking in any large city, he had good cause to be armed.

Not unless he was a police officer. No officer wants a civilian to have the same weapons carrying privileges they do.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Szumi
Cleaning this up. Freaking headcase cop.

Not at all, very normal. Not surprisingly, TLee approves of her activities.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
She is an idiot and obviously in the wrong. Old man should have realized this and put the golf club down. He did nothing wrong but is lucky she did not cap him. Two idiots meet on a street corner.

This

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
She is an idiot and obviously in the wrong. Old man should have realized this and put the golf club down. He did nothing wrong but is lucky she did not cap him. Two idiots meet on a street corner.

This

First and foremost she can do no wrong since she is a police officer.

As the Indiana Supreme Court and police nationwide agreed, when an officer does something(including illegally entering a home) civilians should appease the officer in every way possible to make them happy and not trigger any of their feelings of rage stemming from their personal inadequacies.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by T LEE
Looked like she went out of her way to avoid a confrontation, nobody would be upset if he had a baseball bat. A damn golf club is a dangerous weapon when used as such, much worse than a cane. I have seen what they can do and it ain't pretty, one case was a fatality.

All she wanted him to do was put it down so they could talk, what the hell was/is the big deal? I dang sure would not get in striking range of one. And I have seen many folks using them as "Canes" when walking to stave off dogs and two legged critter. His claim of PTSD and such is pure bovine excrement IMHO, he sees deep pockets and is going for some, again IMHO.

She sounds just like a female version of you Terry.

http://melanoidnation.org/former-le...ted-innocent-black-man-says-shes-racist/

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (2500HD, 300_savage, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 20 invisible), 1,746 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,050
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.