-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good to see all the liberals so pissed about the "murder" of a lion while they deny planned parenthood is selling baby parts...

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I wonder how self righteous these folks will be when they have an acute molar abscess. Bwahahahaha!!!!

May Jimmie be first.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by whelennut
I knew some guys that used to have a competition to see who could kill the most feral cats in a year.
They called themselves the Kitty Commandos.

I don't see the connection. Wouldn't killing feral cats be considered a public service? smile

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Looks like this is ramping up more:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...d-possible-prosecution-poaching-Zimbabwe

Edit: Refreshing that page and the number of signers increased by over 500 in less than 5 minutes. Viral lynch mob.

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Meanwhile, planned parenthood is still killing for money.

That explains a lot about their mentality. Dead lion: bad, dead baby: mama's right.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Those "people" got way too much free time on their hands.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Calvin
This is just as much about class warfare as it is about hunting. Going after the rich white guys.

+1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tmitch
Jimmy Kimmel came down hard on him last night televising his pictures and personal information to encourage more harassment. He related the dentists hunting activity to an inability to get an erection.

Where did that come from? Why does Kimmel associate killing with sex?

That's all out of Kimmel's head. Weird.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If the landowner and PH didn't have permits, they'll be up a creek. And I bet the government in Zim will find something to charge Palmer with, even if he's legally absolved in the death of the lion.

I've seen outfitters in New Mexico do illegal things for hunters, and I've had hunters claim ignorance about NM game laws.

I always find it odd when someone pays a lot of money for a hunt then makes no effort to find out about a) the biology of the animal and b) what is and is not legal in the area they're hunting, but I've seen it happen a lot.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by tmitch
Jimmy Kimmel came down hard on him last night televising his pictures and personal information to encourage more harassment. He related the dentists hunting activity to an inability to get an erection.

Where did that come from? Why does Kimmel associate killing with sex?

That's all out of Kimmel's head. Weird.

All of the kimmel types are worthless.

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Betting in the end Palmer pays the lawyers, PR firm and others way more than the $54k he paid for the hunt....in addition to probably moving his practice as someone else said.

What is unfortunate is the costs SCI and others will have to pay to remove tarnish from this event and reduce the money available to do more productive outreach, marketing and habitat help. Yes, they draw big dollars from deep pockets, but it will hurt the image and their resources.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Gregdoo
Looks like this is ramping up more:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...d-possible-prosecution-poaching-Zimbabwe

Edit: Refreshing that page and the number of signers increased by over 500 in less than 5 minutes. Viral lynch mob.

How can we find out if there is a counter petition to this one?

ps- I'm at work and can't spend a lot of time searching for it. wink

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Yep. This will cost Palmer a lot of money.

"The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that lightening ain't distributed right." - Mark Twain
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
99.9% of American's won't remember his face/name in a month. He'll be fine, and probably will get a boost in business.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[quote=Steelhead]The 'outrage' is silly shiet.

That said, I've been around a few different doctors/dentists in hunting environments. They were the most horrific 'sportsmen' and individuals I've ever encountered that shared 'like' interests.

Never understood why attorney's get so much grief. I'd hunt with 1000 attorney's before I'd hunt with another doctor. [/

quote] There must be something about lawyers getting grief, Dick Cheney head shoots them!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No comment on the lion killing, but the good dentist got busted in 2008 for killing a bear 40 miles outside his hunting area and then registering inside his area. Convicted. I've got no sympathy for poachers in this country.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I detest poachers, and the dentist doesn't have a great history. But, it is too soon to say he's guilty of something here or if he learned anything from his previous conviction. However, the liberal lynch mob doesn't care about facts or waiting for facts to come out. Ferguson, MO and "hands up, don't shoot" is a great example of this.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I think he should mount Ole Cec right in the entry of his dentist office where he can be well seen when everyone walks into his office.

Fück Joe byron
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Mugabe's regime has murdered countless people since he's been in power and brought the remaining ones to near starvation but hardly anyone can muster any indignation over that. Let someone shoot a fricking lion that wandered out of a park and the whole world goes nuts.

We are truly one massively screwed up society.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He screwed up when he didn't harvest the various viable lion tissues and sell it to labs for experimentation. Apparently those ends just the means in the eyes of lefties.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1Longbow, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 61 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,815
Posts18,477,658
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.