Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
BULLSCHITT.

I've never denied disliking bureaucrats AS A CLASS OF PEOPLE. I have many friends in L.E. and I've posted that many times.I've said time and again that I don't understand the bureaucratic mentality, and when the bureaucrat has a gun and a badge of authority, I'm especially mistrustful.

In this case, when the cops in charge of the investigation say flat out that he murdered the guy, you want to turn the discussion to ME, and away from the event.

The cop at the Press Conference rightly pointed out that in every line of work there will be found some who should not be there and that L.E. is no different.

But this aura of persecution so prevalent among cops on this forum would be funny if not for the consequences.

I've got several friends that are stupid, so we're even.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
BULLSCHITT.

I've never denied disliking bureaucrats AS A CLASS OF PEOPLE. I have many friends in L.E. and I've posted that many times.I've said time and again that I don't understand the bureaucratic mentality, and when the bureaucrat has a gun and a badge of authority, I'm especially mistrustful.

In this case, when the cops in charge of the investigation say flat out that he murdered the guy, you want to turn the discussion to ME, and away from the event.

The cop at the Press Conference rightly pointed out that in every line of work there will be found some who should not be there and that L.E. is no different.

But this aura of persecution so prevalent among cops on this forum would be funny if not for the consequences.

I still can't believe you've been divorced 5 times.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BULLSCHITT.

Hear people say this all the time. You may be a "friend" to some people in LE, but they can only be friends to each other. They will do anything to you or other civilians they are ordered to do so as to keep their authority and that is the way it should be.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
BULLSCHITT.

I've got several friends that are stupid, so we're even.

No, we are not even. Because I'll take your word that your friends are stupid rather than defend them or argue with you about them.

[besides..... I've met a few of your friends grin ]

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I still can't believe you've been divorced 5 times."

But they all still love me.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp
Good shoot.

When an officer falls down, that officer and every officer in the vicinity is cleared to open fire on any civilians in the area since the officer on the ground is at a disadvantage as was demonstrated during the righteous Diallo shooting several years back. Yeah, I know the officer claimed he was dragged, but now that he has the hindsight of reviewing the video he should be able to adjust his story to fit the film footage since video is intended to assist officers, not to be used against them as Jeff Roorda succinctly pointed out.

Look for the prosecutor to really softball this until the officer is exonerated. Today's rhetoric was just a necessary evil to distract the community.

Look at you frothing at the mouth, you can't believe you finally caught a good one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The P A and Police Chief didn't mince words in the Press Conference. They called it murder, plain and simple.

And they claimed the cop tried to alter the evidence.

The car rolling was because the driver was killed with his foot on the brake from what I understand.

FWIW... he is a Campus Cop. not City Cop.

from what I understand.

From what you understand?

I watched that and I couldn't tell if the guy was trying to run or not..now even if he was going to run the officer should not have shot him, but from that clip I can't tell anything, how can you? I think you see what you want to see.
They say the cop lost his temper, well I couldn't see anything that indicated a loss of temper. Poor judgement? Absolutely.

If the DA and Chief say the officer should be charged then that's good enough for me, but I'm still not above believing it might be the right call, or it might be the political call, but unlike you I'm waiting to hear what comes out during the trial, where as you, as usual, can't contain your excitement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I still can't believe you've been divorced 5 times."

But they all still love me.

Kudos! Best line of the night so far!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Good shoot.

When an officer falls down, that officer and every officer in the vicinity is cleared to open fire on any civilians in the area since the officer on the ground is at a disadvantage as was demonstrated during the righteous Diallo shooting several years back. Yeah, I know the officer claimed he was dragged, but now that he has the hindsight of reviewing the video he should be able to adjust his story to fit the film footage since video is intended to assist officers, not to be used against them as Jeff Roorda succinctly pointed out.

Look for the prosecutor to really softball this until the officer is exonerated. Today's rhetoric was just a necessary evil to distract the community.

Look at you frothing at the mouth, you can't believe you finally caught a good one.

Not frothing at the mouth and what in the world are you referring to when you say "caught a good one"?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"From what you understand?"

Yes..... from what was SAID at the Press Conference...... not from looking at the video.

The Chief said, in answer to a question, that the cop removed his body camera from his shirt. I don't get the significance of that unless it's what they mean by saying he altered evidence.

One bit of speculation I'll allow myself is that the swift conclusion reached in this case was because the second officer made no attempt to cover for the guy. What he saw didn't match the story he was hearing.

If so......... good for him.

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Good shoot.

Not frothing at the mouth and what in the world are you referring to when you say "caught a good one"?

He is referring to that you caught a big load of yom in the mouth.

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I watched that and I couldn't tell if the guy was trying to run or not..now even if he was going to run the officer should not have shot him, but from that clip I can't tell anything, how can you? I think you see what you want to see.
They say the cop lost his temper, well I couldn't see anything that indicated a loss of temper. Poor judgement? Absolutely.

If the DA and Chief say the officer should be charged then that's good enough for me, but I'm still not above believing it might be the right call, or it might be the political call, but unlike you I'm waiting to hear what comes out during the trial, where as you, as usual, can't contain your excitement.

WTF is wrong with you? The officer wanted to shoot, that makes it a good shoot. The prosecutor has charged him with something that doesn't even relate to what happened so this should get tossed quickly...they just need to wait for some bad weather this winter to break the news so they don't have so many protestors. After that, the officer should be pretty well off from receiving donations from folks like you and me so he will have the option of getting on with another department or just living it up the rest of his days.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that the cop removed his body camera from his shirt

What? Did you see that? I'll bet you a 12-pack when he tried to get that guy out and they struggled, the camera was torn off. That cop wasn't even pissed, but in a mere two seconds he just decided to take off his bodycam and shoot the guy in the head? Is that what you really believe?

I'm willing to bet the guy tried to drive away, the cop showed bad judgement and felt he was justified in shooting this guy, but he might as well yelled out neeger, and shot him in the head, because that's what some want to believe.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hammer2506

He is referring to that you caught a big load of yom in the mouth.

Nope, not a Log Cabin Republican. No issues with you being a homosexual since you vote GOP, but you need to hit on some of the other guys here who have indicated their desire for man on man sex.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WTF is wrong with you? The officer wanted to shoot, that makes it a good shoot. The prosecutor has charged him with something that doesn't even relate to what happened so this should get tossed quickly...they just need to wait for some bad weather this winter to break the news so they don't have so many protestors. After that, the officer should be pretty well off from receiving donations from folks like you and me so he will have the option of getting on with another department or just living it up the rest of his days.

WTF is wrong with me? Withholding judgement until we hear what comes out at trial is an extreme concept in your convoluted world?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

WTF is wrong with me? Withholding judgement until we hear what comes out at trial is an extreme concept in your convoluted world?

DFTFT

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that the cop removed his body camera from his shirt

What? Did you see that? I'll bet you a 12-pack when he tried to get that guy out and they struggled, the camera was torn off. That cop wasn't even pissed, but in a mere two seconds he just decided to take off his bodycam and shoot the guy in the head? Is that what you really believe?

I'm willing to bet the guy tried to drive away, the cop showed bad judgement and felt he was justified in shooting this guy, but he might as well yelled out neeger, and shot him in the head, because that's what some want to believe.

goddlemitey Barkoff. calm down and read before you start typing.

I made it plain that it was the Police Chief who said that.

Take it up with him.

Or just go to hell.

Your choice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll bet you a 12-pack when he tried to get that guy out and they struggled, the camera was torn off.

I'm willing to bet the guy tried to drive away,...

Good thing you're withholding judgement until you hear what comes out at the trial.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Why are you wanting judgment passed against any officer? Police damn sure don't support that so you don't support them. I think this will get tossed before it really gets started.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why are you wanting judgment passed against any officer? Police damn sure don't support that so you don't support them.

Re-read what you wrote, then re-write it so it makes sense.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,617 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,946
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.