Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RWE
I watched the 1st 4. I don't think I'll do this one.

I'll let Snyper watch this one and report back to me.

Yeah, you can just pretend this hasn't been going on for the last 40 years, and you can ignore all the lives saved by the research.

The videos aren't showing anything illegal, and if all these abortions weren't being done, you'd all be whining about there being "too many Urban Utes".

Save the melodrama for someone who believes you
One of the main reasons it is legal, is that people accepted the premise that the fetus is not a human. How ridiculous. Murder is illegal. If there is no human killed, there is no murder. Let's just call it something else. The other stupid premise is that the baby is actually the woman's body. This is not true, but has been legally accepted. The DNA is not the same as the woman, so it is NOT her body. Truth will eventually at least HAVE to be faced. Tough to change people's minds, even if they KNOW they have been lied to. They will NOT change easily. Liberals are truly stupid, and are very difficult to reason with.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mikeone
Originally Posted by RWE
I watched the 1st 4. I don't think I'll do this one.

I'll let Snyper watch this one and report back to me.

Yeah, you can just pretend this hasn't been going on for the last 40 years, and you can ignore all the lives saved by the research.

The videos aren't showing anything illegal, and if all these abortions weren't being done, you'd all be whining about there being "too many Urban Utes".

Save the melodrama for someone who believes you

Another on the can't get killed soon enough list !!!

this is called hypocrisy

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
From the 119 page transcript of the latest video.

Some folks enjoy dissecting babies...

http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/PPGCtranscript04092015_final.pdf

Melissa Farrell, director of research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, admits she and her co-worker would find it enjoyable if a tissue buyer wanted them to dissect dead fetuses for parts.

It would be exciting too if you needed it dissected, because LaShonda and I are the most Curious George of the group,” Farrell says. “I know it’s sickening on some level, but it’s fun.”

The undercover investigator from CMP, posing as somebody looking to buy fetal tissue, responds “Now, let’s think about it.” Farrell then continues: “No, it’s just that those of us who are into medicine and nursing, things that other people find gross, we enjoy. Obviously.”

While Farrell may enjoy dissecting fetal remains, she admitted there is one thing she finds gross: boogers.

“Except for snot,” she says. “That’s my- I can’t do it, I could never be a respiratory therapist, I could never, that’s why I have one child. I can’t do it, anything that comes out of the body from here down, I’m fine. I can hold the bucket if you’re throwing up but please don’t sneeze on me.”

The video was allegedly filmed last April at a Planned Parenthood facility in Texas. The discussion of dissection appears to have come up because much of the interview dealt with what procedures and expenses would be necessary for CMP’s fictional tissue purchaser to obtain a fully intact aborted fetus (as opposed to the dismembered one created by most second-trimester abortions).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RWE

And as far as future research goes, I can't believe you pulled the "If it saves one child" line. Spoken like a true liberal. An ironic, stupid liberal, but a liberal none the less.

Oh, come on now, don't you want Michael J. Fox to be able to go off his meds? smirk

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So instead we've imported 40 million of them.

As liberals believe "Two wrongs make one right".

Or was that three left turns? Liberals get so confused on this stuff, surely we can forgive them. smirk

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I guess I have to question what many of you thought was going on in the abortion industry.

What did you think they did with all the dead babies? How did you think they got them out of the womb?

We are between 50 and 100 million lives into this, and the country is just waking up to the fact that the babies' bodies are ripped up and disposed of????

A whole lot of people, mostly conservatives, have been asleep at the wheel. On purpose.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
I guess I have to question what many of you thought was going on in the abortion industry.

What did you think they did with all the dead babies? How did you think they got them out of the womb?

We are between 50 and 100 million lives into this, and the country is just waking up to the fact that the babies' bodies are ripped up and disposed of????

A whole lot of people, mostly conservatives, have been asleep at the wheel. On purpose.

I thought they used medical procedures to remove fetuses and then they were disposed of via cremation, similar to amputated limbs and removed organs from surgery.

As opposed to being traded like baseball cards.

How do you assume that was on purpose?

Given that it was not happening that way, perhaps I am afforded a little latitude to be pissed?

You seem to be a little pretentious in your cynicism of the mostly conservatives that were asleep on purpose.

You don't have a problem with this business?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I can't take anymore of it. May those people burn in hell. Not the Christian thing I should say, but it's how I feel.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
The whole industry had been sanitized enough to almost make it palatable.

The underside of this beast that was so well hid is in the least revolting.

Instead of box cars filled with jews we have suv's driven by soccer moms to take care of their daughter's "inconvenience".

If we can watch enough of these vids to become angry enough to do something about it the results would be twofold.

Human decency/respect would become core to our nation

and...

We would remove the one plank from the progressive party that all progressives agree on...imagine scattering rats...

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

Quite right. As I've alluded to in another thread, there has been evidence of this in the public domain for very many years. I think most folks are like I used to be before I came face to face with the horrors of the abortion industry in our country. I was ignorant and seriously confused about it. But my eyes were opened and I hope that these videos will open everyone else's eyes too.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was at a meeting Tuesday night with 15 other people, making up a pretty good cross section of our demographics.

Only TWO had even seen a news story mentioning the videos, and NONE had watched them.

But... they know about them now.

The outrage that should be directed at Planned Parenthood is turned toward the video makers by the news media, so it is up to US to deflect it to the proper target.

I'd like to see billboards with a picture of that tiny hand plastered all over this country.

And I'd donate to fund it.

Yeah....... that "on purpose" addendum was uncalled for.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I was at a meeting Tuesday night with 15 other people, making up a pretty good cross section of our demographics.

Only TWO had even seen a news story mentioning the videos, and NONE had watched them.

But... they know about them now.

The outrage that should be directed at Planned Parenthood is turned toward the video makers by the news media, so it is up to US to deflect it to the proper target.

I'd like to see billboards with a picture of that tiny hand plastered all over this country.

And I'd donate to fund it.

Yeah....... that "on purpose" addendum was uncalled for.

Thank you Gene!

The whole effort by the courageous folks producing the vids is to get many folks as possible woke up and involved to spread the word and shut this atrocity down.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Truly sickening. More evidence of the many atrocities that are shielded from the general public.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
The latest post on my social media page trying to stir my friends to think, seriously think...

Explain to him, honestly explain, why you support planned parenthood...
[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RWE

I thought they used medical procedures to remove fetuses and then they were disposed of via cremation, similar to amputated limbs and removed organs from surgery.

As opposed to being traded like baseball cards.

How do you assume that was on purpose?

Given that it was not happening that way, perhaps I am afforded a little latitude to be pissed?

You seem to be a little pretentious in your cynicism of the mostly conservatives that were asleep on purpose.

You don't have a problem with this business?

Of course I have a problem with the abortion business. It is murder, and often for profit. It has been that way since before Roe v. Wade. Anyone who did not realize that has been willingly in denial of the information for decades. These videos are not new info, simply new media.

And what "surgical procedure" that involves killing a human baby would you be okay with?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who did not realize that has been willingly in denial of the information for decades. These videos are not new info, simply new media.

And what "surgical procedure" that involves killing a human baby would you be okay with?

I simply thought the people were murdering babies and that was it. I'm not and never was ok with any of it. I guide my personal and political actions accordingly.

But I was unaware the fetuses were being sold and profited on.

Pardon me for not going out and searching for the "decades old information" on stuff I didn't know was happening, i.e. that the fetuses were being sold. I'd appreciate you supplying the dated links, so I can better determine how I can become more informed in the future.

All I'm saying is I don't need some smarmy jackass with a chip equating ignorance to some intentional denial. Frankly, its untrue and it achieves what, exactly?

I'm sure there are a lot of atrocities going on that I am unaware of. Is it intentional denial as well, that I don't know?

You obviously are up to speed on everything?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
First, here is a helpful paragraph explaining what is going on, taken from Snopes website:

"Much of the controversy stems from a lack of widespread public knowledge of who buys and sells fetal tissue, what it is used for, and what the law allows regarding its purchase and sale. Scientists have been using such material in medical research for decades to study (and possibly develop cures for) a number of diseases and medical ailments, but commercial fetal tissue transactions take place in something of a legal gray zone: agencies may sell fetal tissue that has been “donated” for that purpose (through abortion), but they may not profit from it. According to federal law they may only charge for the processing and shipping involved in transferring the material from donor to purchaser, but the law doesn’t regulate how much they may charge."
Read more at http://m.snopes.com/fetal-tissue-sales/#UABJUCsketiiokUx.99

Second, this very issue has come up in Congress and the Supreme Court around 1999 and 2000. The quickest read is probably found at this link Supreme Court Aborted Tissue Sales:

"In his speech on October 20, 1999, Senator Smith announced an intention to offer an amendment to the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 1999 that would have made it possible to find out whether live births and partial-birth abortions were being used for the sale of body parts. He also called for an investigation into whether fetal parts were being sold in violation of federal law. Although Senator Smith’s amendment did not pass, on March 9, 2000, the Committee on Commerce of the House of Representatives did hold a subcommittee hearing on the question of “Fetal Tissue: Is It Being Sold In Violation of Federal Law?” In the course of that hearing, numerous documents were put into the record as evidence that fetal tissue from aborted fetuses was indeed being sold, and at a handsome profit."

Next, just follow the reporting trails backwards as far into the past as you wish to go.

8 March 2000 on ABC "20/20"--Chris Wallace reporting. Start there as it was a well-done piece and never refuted, and work backwards.

The National Institutes of Health spent $76 million tax dollars on fetal tissue research in 2014. Look it up, noting especially what "restrictions" are placed on procurement.

7 July 2008 Overland Park, Kansas abortion clinic and Opening Lines, West Frankfort, Illinois company investigated by FBI for procuring and selling aborted fetuses for profit.

"Harvesting Fetal Body Parts" by Kelley O'Meara, October 1999.

"A New Growth Industry in Baby Body Parts" by Susan Wills, November 1999.

"The Harvest of Abortion" by Lynn Vincent, October 1999.

"The Harvest of Innocents" by Joseph Collison, 1999.

And finally, google up "Fetal Tissue Research" and read until you're sick of it. There is no lack of past information nor reporting on this subject. Here is the opening line of one of the top links: "Fetal tissue has been used in research since roughly the 1930s, and in federally funded research since the 1950s, Charo said. The use of this material became the subject of review by federal ethics panels in the 1970s and 1980s."

If your tin foil and stomach are both strong enough, throw the word "Nazi" into one of those searches as well, or maybe the name "Margaret Sanger."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess I'm another one who missed all the threads YOU started since 2005 using those links as a basis.

Or maybe I just saw them and didn't click on 'em in order to sustain my willful ignorance.

Good job on making this thread about YOU, and your moral superiority.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, you got a flurry of stuff from october 1999 up to march of 2000, than a single incident in 2008, than nothing again until 2014.

And somewhow, folks that did not have this stuff memorized are willfully ignorant?

You're full of schit, and a detracting from the issue at hand.

Nobody is doubting that this stuff was going on in WWII either, genius.

I believe my statement was that I was unaware that a publicly funded organization was selling fetuses.

Does that make sense to you?

Or are you looking for me to suddenly come to grips that abortions are taking place and "do" something about it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some cartoons aren't meant to be funny.

[Linked Image]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,440
Posts18,489,455
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.