KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by KFWA
as long as [bleep] keeps him going up in the polls.......

...or as long as his followers don't refuse to participate in the process when it doesn't. We've had a problem with that in the past.

Trump will turn out the vote like no other GOP candidate.

Then he will have no problem in the primaries.

He hasn't yet. And if you're a Cruz supporter you should hope he doesn't.

If Cruz is genuinely an anti establishment candidate, the establishment will start wiping mud in his face as soon as Trump is no longer the #1 threat.

Then you haven't been paying attention. The establishment has been out to destroy him long before Trump was a candidate. Before him, Cruz was public enemy #1.

Kelly

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KMS

Then you haven't been paying attention. The establishment has been out to destroy him long before Trump was a candidate. Before him, Cruz was public enemy #1.

The world isn't Texas.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KMS

The world isn't Texas.

What's that mean?

Kelly
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by ST50
Trump could reach the same objectives without coming across as an a-hole. Apparently he is not capable of sitting back a little and planning a less hostile strategy.

He's leading the polls.

Why would he choose to change his strategy?

Whatever else you might think about Trump, he didn't end up with 10 billion dollars by making bad decisions.

Ok, so he's a billionaire. That doesn't mean he's ready to be the president. Is he gonna go into a tirade every time someone else disagrees with him? World leaders gonna be quaking in their boots at the for fear of Trumps insults?

eek Yeah I can see it the leaders of Russia, Israel, North Korea, Iran and numerous others will be shaking in their boots.
grin GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That means that Cruz may has been successful in his Texas campaign, but he's never had the nation's propaganda machine working to scuttle his chances.

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump/Fiorina

Yeah. Nice try. Trump's already trashed her to.

All is fair in love and politics. They all buy beers after the debates.

If he is one of the contenders for the POTUS, and he asks her, she'll say Yes.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That means that Cruz may has been successful in his Texas campaign, but he's never had the nation's propaganda machine working to scuttle his chances.

Trump hasn't had ANY propaganda machine working against him...yet. That was all I have been saying this entire time.

Honest question. Why do you think the liberal MSM has basically remained silent concerning Trump?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by KMS
Just my opinion, but sure looks to me like everyone's wiling to overlook Trumps behavior and anything else because he sticks it to the establishment. I'm not buying that he's the best candidate for the job of President of the United States.

I sincerely hope this shakes out in a year.

You better hope not.

Trump is the first candidate who has ever had any success at backing down the established political machine,....and the political machine in this country doesn't give a damn about the people. In fact, it's been getting more and more hostile to the will of the people.

Nobody else running for President has the ability to take on the political machine because they depend on the political machine to finance their campaign.

If that's not enough to make the light bulb come on,...well,...you're going to get the government that you deserve.

So you think Ted Cruz represent the establishment? Stop drinking the Trump coolaid long enough to look at some of the other candidates.

It damned sure aint Trump or nobody. You people are pizzin' me off.

It sure as hell isn't going to be Cruz. Outside of TX, he's not well liked....because he's a politician.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

He hasn't yet. And if you're a Cruz supporter you should hope he doesn't.

If Cruz is genuinely an anti establishment candidate, the establishment will start wiping mud in his face as soon as Trump is no longer the #1 threat.

I am a Trump supporter, and a Cruz supporter and whoever is most conservative next after they're gone supporter. That's why the "take my football and go home" herd pisses me off so much. We have to accept reality along the way.

Most of the Trump supporters have no issue with letting this primary play out.

It's the anti-Trumpers that seem to have their pink panties in a wad.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Honest question. Why do you think the liberal MSM has basically remained silent concerning Trump?

They haven't.

CNN has been broadcasting the "Donald Trump hour of hate" on a regular basis.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It sure as hell isn't going to be Cruz. Outside of TX, he's not well liked....because he's a politician.

BS. He drew a big turnout here when he helped our senator get elected.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Why haven't you answered my question?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Trump hasn't had ANY propaganda machine working against him...yet. That was all I have been saying this entire time.

The MSM announced Trump's demise long ago, but folks did not listen.

The simple reason they are currently silent is.....they are dumbfounded because they no longer control the narrative.

Wake up.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I told myself that I wasn't gonna get into this again. But honestly, some of you really need to wake up. Do you not pay attention to anyone other than your Great and Glorious Donald Trump? UGH!

Kelly
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Because they've all asked HIM for money.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by KMS

The world isn't Texas.

Best part of it is. whistle

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tzone

Because they've all asked HIM for money.

I hadn't though of that. That's probably the biggest part of it.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by watch4bear

How's he doing in the polls?..outside of texas?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

They dont want to get MK'd?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by watch4bear

How's he doing in the polls?..outside of texas?

Depends on the poll, but overall, hanging around third place behind Bush.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 219DW, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,200
Posts18,485,185
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.