Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There's a big difference in leading an early republican field, and being able to pull off, and actually win a national election for POTUS.

Even though Trump leads the GOP field, even Hitlery is favored in the polls to beat him in a national election. That speaks volumes in itself.

I think we'd better all be looking at the bigger picture further down the road.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Even though Trump leads the GOP field, even Hitlery is favored in the polls to beat him in a national election. That speaks volumes in itself.

I love when people tell me that the most liked Republican amongst Republicans can only defeat Republicans.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I think we'd better all be looking at the bigger picture further down the road.

You mean Bush?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Gallup: Donald Trump at -51 Favorability with Hispanics, .

How many of that number are eligible to vote?

They love me,” Donald Trump said of Hispanic-American immigrants. “And I’ll tell you something: If I get the nomination, I’ll win the Latino vote.”

Gallup has always polled likely voters and has polled 2, 183 Hispanic likely voters since he first made those statements.
This latest poll of about 650 Hispanics found 14 percent found Trump favorable and 65 percent unfavorable.

What ever you think about legal and illegal immigration; Hispanics votes for Bush were 44 percent, McCain 31 percent and Romney 27 percent.
Dropping those numbers makes 270 electoral votes harder to reach.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Gallup has always polled likely voters and has polled 2, 183 Hispanic likely voters since he first made those statements.
This latest poll of about 650 Hispanics found 14 percent found Trump favorable and 65 percent unfavorable.

How many were registered Democrat?

IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Exactly what did he have to gain by his on piling on? I see his actions as silly and potentially dumb. Bullish and expected yes...but still silly.

If Trump does run as his an Independent it will be a result of his own undoing. Not the GOP.

Pat--I agree.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The more "journalists" a presidential candidate tells to fugk off, the better, as far as I'm concerned. They've made their profession into the laughing stock it is, so fugk 'em.

And if the GOP doesn't like that, fugk them too.

Go Trump.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
The more "journalists" a presidential candidate tells to fugk off, the better, as far as I'm concerned. They've made their profession into the laughing stock it is, so fugk 'em.

And if the GOP doesn't like that, fugk them too.

Go Trump.

Travis

Agreed but he had already done that so mission accomplished. Why throw more gas on a fire that could potentially burn you? Especially, when not provoked.

Just leave well enough alone and move onto the next battle.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why not?

Seems to keep everybody talking about him and there was nothing but Fox News viewers logging onto Facebook to tell her she's a chunt (paraphrasing.)

Win/win as far as I can tell.

Travis

IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Time will tell for sure. I support the man but would hate to see him start to lose certain groups of really valuable votes.

Case-n-point...he had Fox and Ailes all locked up. Now his phone undid what was a huge positive for the Trump camp.

Focus on the issues now Donald!!!! That time has come. We know you can bully. Now deliver solutions!!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like him or not he's playing the game well, and is on everyone's tongue tip, CNN, FOX, even Huffastpost, you name it they are all talking Trump.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah it's 20 minutes.

But the guy exudes an America first attitude, leadership, humor, confidence, focus, command of the room, energy, and knowledge of how broken the system is.

Good stuff.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1225&v=J_d91vXBhKY[/video]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

How many were registered Democrat?

All of the 14 percent who found Trump favorable.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by KMS
I'm not buying that he's the best candidate for the job of President of the United States.

Refresh my memory here - when was the last time we elected the best candidate?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by KMS
I'm not buying that he's the best candidate for the job of President of the United States.

Reagan (career politician)

But now we finally have at least a couple of viable candidates. Your problem is you're so dazzled by the billionaire, you can't see anything else. And apparently, willing to overlook all his flaws.

Having said that, if he actually does get the nomination I'll take him over the Democrat nominee. I just think he's gonna have a real problem within a years time if he doesn't start showing more substance. I hear lots of, "Hispanics love me, I'm rich, Mexico and China are taking all of jobs and money, the other candidates are stupid.....).

Kelly
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KMS
[quote=ironbender][quote=KMS] "Hispanics love me, I'm rich, Mexico and China are taking all of jobs and money, the other candidates are stupid.....).

...and "I love the Chinese" and "I hire thousands of Mexicans" and "I'm very rich", in the same breath.

Maybe he won't have to explain it. Obama didn't. It just depends if the media lets him slide.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
IF he does win you will be hearing this exact same rhetoric for the next 4 years.

I can hear his SOTU now. "Everyone in the world loves me and I love them. Well some are stupid."

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F...!!!! > Obama got IN on less than any thing the Donald has said... ...go look at u tube/newspaper stuff ...u guys get wit the program !!! give me 10 billion I will have u guys building pyramids.... wake up !!!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by KMS

Reagan (career politician)

But now we finally have at least a couple of viable candidates. Your problem is you're so dazzled by the billionaire, you can't see anything else. And apparently, willing to overlook all his flaws.

Having said that, if he actually does get the nomination I'll take him over the Democrat nominee. I just think he's gonna have a real problem within a years time if he doesn't start showing more substance. I hear lots of, "Hispanics love me, I'm rich, Mexico and China are taking all of jobs and money, the other candidates are stupid.....).

LMAO! I was unaware of my "problem" until now. Thanks so much.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,404 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,050
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.