Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper

97% of what PP does IS women's health and pregnancy prevention, so it's obvious you don't know much about them

NONE of what they do in LA involve abortions

You can give me any label that makes you feel good, but it won't change the reality of the situation.

You keep spouting talking points that aren't there.

Let's try this again.

I know about PP, I believe I have numerous times said that

I pay taxes. Tax money goes to PP. PP does abortions. Hence, I pay for abortions - and I don't want to.

So, planned parenthood funding should go to women's health and pregnancy prevention programs that do not provide abortions

I've said that more than once in more than one thread, yet you just come back with the war on women angle.

And you can put it back on me all you want saying its a feel good issue, but your argument method here is classic liberal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE

You keep spouting talking points that aren't there.

Let's try this again.

I know about PP, I believe I have numerous times said that

I pay taxes. Tax money goes to PP. PP does abortions. Hence, I pay for abortions - and I don't want to.

So, planned parenthood funding should go to women's health and pregnancy prevention programs that do not provide abortions
I've said that more than once in more than one thread, yet you just come back with the war on women angle.

And you can put it back on me all you want saying its a feel good issue, but your argument method here is classic liberal.

You do nothing but spout talking points yourself

Your tax money isn't paying for abortions no matter how often you repeat that lie.

It's going exactly where you say it should

You claim you "know about PP" and then prove you don't by your other statements

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 76 invisible), 3,153 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,934
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.