Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RJL53
I agree 1000%. There should be an iron clad cut off time frame for any of it with 12 months MAX.

I think they need to wake up at 5 in the morning, go clock in somewhere and pick up trash all day long or clean our forests... Drug test them periodically too. There would be a lot less people, out there, taking advantage of the system...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
GB4

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Yup. It pays significantly more than working. I'd guess that it would take at least a $15 an hour job to keep even with the amount an unwed mother draws through welfare. Considering that many unwed mothers didn't graduate high school and would be lucky to command a minimum wage job, it's no wonder that they choose welfare over work. It costs them money to take a job, I'd do the same if I were in their position.

That has always been the problem. Especially when you factor in the cost of daycare so you can go to work. I known a young mother whose man dumped her with two kids. His whereabouts are unknown. She is ashamed to be on welfare, but the numbers are what they are.

The good news is that they are also paying for her update training. It may be the light at the end of the tunnel and she is working hard to get there.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 08/29/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Sterilization should be mandatory for anyone who goes on welfare.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and all those entitlement queens vote.
Welfare rats will NEVER vote Conservative.

Agree completely. All Hillary has to do is show up and preach to the sponges and she's in.

I have been saying this for years. I used to have predominantly Section 8 recipient tenants years ago in Dade. I got so sick of their lies and defrauding the govt, I trimmed that down to 2. And those 2 are only still there because I know every facet of their income, family needs, and social behavior.

I am speaking from many years experience here. In my experience, most of those receiving govt housing assistance are defrauding the program. Read that again. MOST OF THOSE RECEIVING GOVT HOUSING ASSISTANCE ARE DEFRAUDING THE PROGRAM.

I'll give you a prime, shining example that occurs in a vast majority of cases. Baby momma has 2 to several kids and says she can't support them on her income and applies for "assistance". Baby momma gets her voucher (estimated rent supplement based on documents she's submitted to local county housing authority office about her income, child support, assets, etc). She finds a place suitable to her and goes through the process to move in.

Baby Momma ALWAYS moves Baby Daddy or current Daddy Love in with her lickety split before the ink dries on the "assistance" docs.

Oh, and if that pisses you off, some Baby Mommas portray themselves as the matriarch of the hood and start collecting other kids, and harvesting envelopes full of even more EBT cards.

And if you don't think the same phugking thing happens on the Spaneesh side of the tracks, I got news for ya.

Your tax dollars at work.

I had this scenario happening 20 years ago. Two white trash baby mommas with 2 fook trophys each move in together. Then the boy friend of one, a OTR trucker shows. Then grandma with a real job at the phone co or something moves in.
They have BD parties for the kids with clowns, jumpers, balloons, the works. They also have perfect hair and nails, all the other female crap. My wife was baking cakes, painting her own nails and getting $10 haircuts. She finally had enough and ratted them out but we never saw any change in their life style before we moved out 2 years later.
The survey also shows the highest 10 states or so is in the northeast, IE, high density population states.
We're screwed guys.

Last edited by smarquez; 08/29/15.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
mandatory drug testing
mandatory work assignments, one of which would be manning a daycare for other welfare women so they can work. theres a lot of work that could get done. picking up trash is top on the list.
mandatory job training. something to get them off the tit. a lot of this could be self fulfilling positions. if you're on welfare, you work for welfare to get off welfare.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and yet i bust my arse for alot less than $75K when i qualify for disability

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In my AO we have the jobless welfare, but mostly it is employed welfare. With such a low wage base we have a lot of families with two parents working, sometimes multiple jobs, and still below poverty level. Many get wic or access cards. I used to be quick to judge when I saw the card, but now see many working people with them. Have to sometimes wonder is this weflare for the people, or the business that employ them. When my father hired a man, he had to be able to pay him a decent wage, or he didn't hire. Today many folks hire as cheap as possible, and let the government take care of the employee.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
In order for someone to receive welfare, food stamps, and wicks cards and all of the other benefits they're cashing in on, they should:

be able to pass random drug tests. That would remove many democratic voters from the welfare system so it won't happen.

have to have a birth control implant and have no more children while receiving benefits. That would limit the number of children for future generations that are on welfare which would remove democratic voters from the welfare system so it won't happen.

have a time limit. Again, that would remove democratic voters from the welfare system

not be able to vote on the grounds of conflict of interest. See above

A couple of simple rules would cut down on this real quick.

A couple of simple rules WOULD cut down on this real quick but there is no political will to do so. Welfare is a vote buying scheme, nothing more. Lyndon Johnson at least was honest when he said "I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." (Attributed to Ron Kessler's book Inside the White House). When you understand the real reason all these welfare programs exist you understand why they'll never go away. Democrats control the White House and have a filibuster margin in the senate. These welfare programs have been put into place as entitlements which require super majorities to remove or defund, once in place they're almost impossible to remove. They also control the news media.

All those things you mentioned should happen but they never will because the percentage of welfare recipients increases with every passing day. The demographics tipped years ago, it's all downhill from here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Consider only a couple simple food sources,

http://www.pepsico.com/Brands

then consider the power of the lobbies behind them.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/why-congress-should-repeal-sugar-subsidy

And it's a lot bigger than just sugar related industries...

It's easy to see why this problem continues to exist and why it won't easily go away….

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
In my AO we have the jobless welfare, but mostly it is employed welfare. With such a low wage base we have a lot of families with two parents working, sometimes multiple jobs, and still below poverty level. Many get wic or access cards. I used to be quick to judge when I saw the card, but now see many working people with them. Have to sometimes wonder is this weflare for the people, or the business that employ them. When my father hired a man, he had to be able to pay him a decent wage, or he didn't hire. Today many folks hire as cheap as possible, and let the government take care of the employee.
We've got the same situation around here. Lot's of working folks who are still below poverty level despite full time employment. The raping of the American working class and American taxpayers by corporate America.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 74 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,955
Posts18,480,430
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.