Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
tzone Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I will never forget this day.

2001 changed the way I live my life. It changed the way I viewed people, my actions, my height of awareness of my surroundings at all times.

It also changed my view and pride I have in this great country. I am the arrogant American. The one with the flag in my yard, on my body, in my heart, and always on my mind. The American who will grab his own rifle and defend his family, friends, and country over his own life. The one they hate because they cannot change it, take away my pride, my freedom, and I'm proud of it. There is no greater place to live, filled with heros everywhere around you, if you take a minute to look around.

I am here to stay. I may bend but will not break. And they can attack but will not take it. I am here with my fello Americans and their pride, to make sure of that.

You may have attacked our country on September 11, 2001 but you did not get the result you were looking for. You see, unlike your coward filled, prideless, godless, lifeless, weak country... You made ours stronger. We are not afraid of you cowards. We are aware of you cowards. Watching, waiting, patiently planning and ready to strike if the need should arise.

To leave you the words of another God loving, free, American hero... "Let's Roll."

Camp is where you make it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
May we always stand tall and proud, God Bless America.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Couldn't agree more!

Last edited by SockPuppet; 09/11/15.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
God Bless America.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone

2001 changed the way I live my life. It changed the way I viewed people, my actions, my height of awareness of my surroundings at all times.

It also changed my view and pride I have in this great country. I am the arrogant American. The one with the flag in my yard, on my body, in my heart, and always on my mind. The American who will grab his own rifle and defend his family, friends, and country over his own life. The one they hate because they cannot change it, take away my pride, my freedom, and I'm proud of it. There is no greater place to live, filled with heros everywhere around you, if you take a minute to look around.

I am here to stay. I may bend but will not break. And they can attack but will not take it. I am here with my fello Americans and their pride, to make sure of that.

You may have attacked our country on September 11, 2001 but you did not get the result you were looking for. You see, unlike your coward filled, prideless, godless, lifeless, weak country... You made ours stronger. We are not afraid of you cowards. We are aware of you cowards. Watching, waiting, patiently planning and ready to strike if the need should arise.

To leave you the words of another God loving, free, American hero... "Let's Roll."

thanks for taking time to write that.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
GREAT POST there T!

Words for each of us to live by....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone

Standing right beside you! Well written, Tom.

'Tis far better to walk alone than to follow a crowd going the wrong way.
T
tzone Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Thank you gentlemen

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I agree whole heartedly. Sadly, millions of mindless Americans don't see what the big deal is.

I watched stunned then horrified then enraged as the first tower burned then the second tower was hit then they both came down. They should televise those images every year lest we as a country of the apathetic forget about the tragedy and heroism that took place on that day as a result of that act of war.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
You know where I'm at on this, Tom.

Well written.

By the way, I got your txt this morning, we had low 40's up here as well. Looking forward to oct when you can make it up.

Also, "Chicken Buck" is NOT a gun free zone.

cool

Something clever here.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just a couple of months before the towers came down, I spent a week working in tower 2 on a job for Bank of America. I worked on the 7th, 10th, and 110th floors. One of the ladies I worked with didn't get out; she was a very nice woman and she is missed greatly. I have a photo of me standing on the roof of tower 1 with the Statue of Liberty over my left shoulder; it was a beautiful day.

God bless the survivors, God curse the perpetrators!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Amen brother! Amen!

I lost a cousin on the 98th floor of the first building. I will not forget.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
T
tzone Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Where you stood was never in question Dave. smile

I'm glad Chucken Bucknisnt a gun free zone....we're comin in hot!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well said tzone

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right along side of you Sir,. Well said.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Just a couple of months before the towers came down, I spent a week working in tower 2 on a job for Bank of America. I worked on the 7th, 10th, and 110th floors. One of the ladies I worked with didn't get out; she was a very nice woman and she is missed greatly. I have a photo of me standing on the roof of tower 1 with the Statue of Liberty over my left shoulder; it was a beautiful day.

God bless the survivors, God curse the perpetrators!

I have been in those buildings too, as i worked at one time for Dean Witter, who had their corporate offices there.
I hated those towers, always made me feel uncomfortable due to their sway in the wind, you could feel it. All I could think of was that old steve Mcqueen movie, inferno.
Two people,
no one was a fellow broker, nice guy, with a bad leg, he just could not move fast.
no two, a very pretty young lady, that helped put on some of the programs i had to attend. She was the daughter of a navy admiral, and a lesbian. Very nice woman. Gone.
And that was one of the defining moments for me that made me more tolerant, that the fact she was a lesbian had nothing to do with what befell her.
I won't forget or forgive either.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 09/11/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and the absolute irony of what those people did, is that they killed a fair share of muslims working there too.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I stand with all of you and we are legion.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yeah, I'm still pizzed off. That's the one thing I always said was Bush's fault. By 9/12/01 all the major muzzie capitol citis plus Mecca and Medina should have been glowing in the dark with one terse message. Don't fugg with us!. mad
Paul B.

Last edited by PJGunner; 09/11/15.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
T I couldnt have said it Better! God Bless America!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,652 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,934
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.