Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You can't get rid of a SCOTUS ruling incrementally. Either Roe vs. Wade get's overturned or it doesn't. A pro abortion candidate like Fiorina isn't going to do anything to challenge Roe vs. Wade.

You can forget about Roe V Wade being overturned, and as long as Republicans want to control what others do in their bedrooms and in their personal lives, they won't win elections.

Amen to that! Thank God for liberals allowing people to do what they wish, so long as it matches their agenda.

Give me a fugging break.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Anaconda
I have clearly pointed out the "Lie". Rob has pointed it out.
You should stop banging on Carley, and start running dirt on your 6th grade reading teacher, she is the one who did you wrong.

Damn, that was a good one!! laugh grin ROFLMAO!!

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
I have clearly pointed out the "Lie". Rob has pointed it out.
You should stop banging on Carley, and start running dirt on your 6th grade reading teacher, she is the one who did you wrong.

Damn, that was a good one!! laugh grin ROFLMAO!!

Actually, it was pretty weak.

It's also stupid to claim that I'm lying about something that Fiorina has said and is on record both via video and transcripts.

And the fact that you claimed that I'm lying and then in your post, confirmed what I said, is just weird.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No, what's weird is that you can't understand simple logic or simple English. laugh Anaconda is right, its your 6th grade reading teacher you need to be angry with. laugh No where does Fiorina state or imply she is in favor of abortions before 5 months. If that were her position, I doubt all the anti-abortion groups would be backing her and having them chair her organizations.

You still haven't addressed Trump's flip on this issue.

Last edited by RobJordan; 09/20/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
No where does Fiorina state or imply she is in favor of abortions before 5 months.

FIORINA: Well, the common ground, clearly, now, if you look at the polls, the common ground is that people believe abortion after five months for any reason at all is wrong.So, good. Let's take the common ground:

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Carly says abortions up to 5 months.

Carley says it would be a functional comprmise that would reduce the number of abortions, something that would pass legal muster.
You say "Carly Fiorina is in favor of abortion up to 5 months", clearly a lie to anyone with 5th grade reading comprahention.

MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
clearly a lie to anyone with 5th grade reading comprahention.
------------

Do you really want to go there, genius?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
She's not against abortions before 5 months.

There's only one other option.

You and Rob are the liars.

Good book. It's only 5 bucks on a Kindle and it spells out the tactics of the left,...which I see on here on a regular basis.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
".So, good. Let's take the common ground:"

Common ground equals "Abortions prior to five months are acceptable."

"Good" equals.... good.

"Let's take" equals.. Let us agree that abortions prior to five months are acceptable.

"Let us" equals... Carly and everyone else.

Sounds just like the thread title to me.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look, mommy.
It's my little brother's leg!
When will the good Doctor drag the head out with his coat hanger so we can see what he looks like?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's all for the children.
See?

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fiorinia isn't pro-abortion. She's wise. She approaches abortion the same way I look at gun Grabbers.

I don't suppot any gun control and want to get these silly mag limits, wait times, universal background checks, et al - GONE.

However, in many states we've already lost that battle. Now we're working on getting some liberties back. In states where there are mag limits, maybe we can get those raised to 30, because most people in the electorate think 30 is ok. BUT there are absolutists who say "Full repeal or nothing" They will get nothing.

Same thing with abortion. If we can get the term rolled back, we save babies lives. Later, we'll go for more.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What amazes me is all of the wild exaggerations and half-truths people are using to attack Fiorina.
She is clearly against abortion, and is the only candidate who has come up with a realistic position that would significantly reduce the number of abortions. Every other candidate is spouting the same old rhetoric that will get nowhere in the face of Roe v Wade.

^THIS^

While these pundits talks about full repeal of Roe v Wade, babies die. The legal limit is currently 26 weeks (6-1/2 months). Moving that to 5 will save babies. Do you want to demonize Fiorina while she works to save SOME of the babies because she can't save all of them?

What if Oscar Schindler did nothing because he couldn't save all the Jews?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Everybody wants to type a bunch of paragraphs about this that and the other thing.

But none of it changes the fact that Fiorina won't oppose any abortion up to 5 months of a pregnancy.

The only thing compromise gets you is more compromise.

The commies wrote the book on how to manipulate and Fiorina is agreeing to be manipulated.

She's weak.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everybody wants to type a bunch of paragraphs about this that and the other thing.

But none of it changes the fact that Fiorina won't oppose any abortion up to 5 months of a pregnancy.

The only thing compromise gets you is more compromise.

The commies wrote the book on how to manipulate and Fiorina is agreeing to be manipulated.

She's weak.

She's never said that.

If I could get that limit moved from 26 weeks to 20 weeks I'd sign it yesterday.

[Linked Image]
P
P
You seem unable to understand Fiorinas position. We have a S.C. decision that makes abortion legal. Until the composition of the court changes no president can change that. What she is saying is there is common ground in the country to stop late term abortions so lets do that now and wait for court vacancies so that Roe v Wade can be overturned. She is also interested in turning the tables on the left by showing them to be the extremist.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by powatka
You seem unable to understand Fiorinas position.

I understand what's going on.

The GOP is afraid to take a stand on any damn thing.

Trump don't givva chit. He's got 10 billion dollars so he says whatever in the hell he wants to say.

If he doesn't get elected it just means that he goes back to being a guy with 10 billion dollars and a 757 to fly around the world any time he feels like it.

Nothing is ever going to change for the better in our society until conservative candidates slap the commie leftist bastards in the face and say what the people *want* them to say.

Trump has done that and the propaganda machine is beating on him 24/7 to try to get him out of the way.

On the other hand,..the propaganda machine is pushing Fiorina as hard as it can because she's obviously totally nutless and will be easily controlled.

That's what's happening.

If you *still* don't see it,...do America a favor and jump off of a tall building.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think the thought of a strong conservative woman beating Trump has you going batschit crazy

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 09/20/15.

[Linked Image]
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
No,...it's the idea of the GOP nominating a weak woman simply to appease the leftists that's got me irritated.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
I've never heard of a man changing his position on life issues after 16 years. Simply not possible.

How 'bout 65 years? Nobody cares about Trump's stance on ANYTHING. People like him because they think he might do SOMETHING.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1234, 51 invisible), 3,159 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,665
Posts18,534,129
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.