-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I sure wouldn't complain if I was "stuck" with a 7mm WBY and a 6X Leupy. I'd go out and shoot a pile of game with it.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ringmam,

You are so fhuqking amazingly full of schit,that it's gawddamned EPIC.

Congratulations?!?.......................

'gwe,

You KNOW it's good,when The Do Nothing Gang resorts to danglin' plagiarized pics,of chicks that'd laugh 'em offa the premise.

FUNNY schit!

Groovin' on how "real' their Imagination and it's Pretend,is to 'em....................

gaytari,

2000 words.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

S/S Seven 7 ShamWow/6x42 Reupie.

Google it.

Laughing!..................

elkkchunter,

Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore ain't working so hot,but you can still plagiarize.

Congratulations?

Laughing!...........

OLDelkkchunt,

You fhuqking nearly said sumptin' about The Rifle.

Laughing!.......................

Whore Hey!,

Mebbe wax eloquently on how you can read a Post,by someone on Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!? You might wanna answer that carefully,because you "can't" read this either.

You poor poor Clueless Lying STUPID Fhuqk.

Wow.....................

'8r,

It seems the "sweet satisfactions" of Imagination and Pretend,really work well for you.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!.................

Magnumdoosh,

Being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...do burst alotta bubbles.

Laughing!.................

'deep,

Blued/Walnut don't wear for fhuqk all in the Real World. Hint.

I've heard good thangs about the 6x42 Reupold,aboard a stalwart rifle,in good mounts/rings,steering boolits of repute,in both target and M1 ele turrets.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I goot Re-blue...often.

[Linked Image]

Re-hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Of course I READ your posts dwarf (what are you, all of four feet tall? lol), when they are on a thread I started. I don't know why I do it though, as every other word you post (aside from clueless, garbage) is kchunt, an obvious derivative of your mangina. Nice dink you got there. Do carry on though, at least it keeps your one post a day away from the rest of the Campfire. My good deed for the day...

Edited to add: I'm betting our resident sociopath dwarf is sitting there fuming, watching the clock to see when he can repost his usual witty retort that will have the words "kchunt", "laffin" followed by a bunch of these:.............. (which BTW is indicative of a personality disorder)....

Last edited by jorgeI; 09/23/15.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bald Midget displaying a dink with its head blown off. Wow you are a real [bleep] sportsman. YOu dickless little POS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
WHY I SHOOT WEATHERBYS.
Well why I shoot A Weatherby is because at the time it was the lightest "three" locking lug system I knew of. The small Weatherby weighs 26 ounces. My whole rifle with 26" barrel, scope, sling and ammo came in at under seven pounds.

I still don't know of a three lug type that is as light.

You're more full of schit than a Christmas goose.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'deep,

Blued/Walnut don't wear for fhuqk all in the Real World. Hint.

I won't argue with that. Out of the 22 rifles I own, only 4 are wood/blued. And a couple of those were hand me downs.

Wouldn't keep me out of the field if all I had was wood/blued though.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkkchunt,

Good to see that plagiarism gets you warm/fuzzy,as it's something you can afford and is within your means. Must be nice for you,not having to put it on layaway?!? Laughing!

Congratulations?!?................

Whore Hey!,

There's no need to reiterate the glaring obvious,that besides being an amazingly inept Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Schit. I'll feign my "surprise",that you read my every word...despite the vaunted Imaginary Pretend Ignore Decree. You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

I'll re-feign my "surprise" that you know better than to say ANYTHING about The Rifle,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and put your Imagination and Pretend through it's paces,concocting Delusion after Delusion.

I'll happily be whatever you NEED me to be,to salve your reality.

Bless your heart...............

OLDelkkchunt,

I'm rather at ease in shooting meat in the face. Didn't intend to horn you up,but you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are purty quick to start cramming things in your mouths and asses. Congratulations?

Lemme fuel your Imagination,with a favorite of The Cock Gawkers,such as yourself.

[Linked Image]

Fascinating to me,that a CNS Poke is lackin' Sport.

Does this taste different? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up..Splendid Beasties still get broken shoulders,as they have from Day One. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine,you amazingly Stupid Kchunt...............

'ger,

Don't slight how "real" Ringmam's Imagination and Pretend are to her.

She's got it goin' on!.

Laughing!...............

'deep,

I've ruint herds of 'em and am the last to fret aesthetics,though prolly the first to fret mechanics. Bore condition matters more than a bunch to me,simply because I shoot more than a bunch and have long understood the important sanctity of POA/POI correlations and the fruit they bear. Pun be intended.

My FN SPR A1 wore a C/M spout that were chrome lined and I've long loved C/L spouts. It's the only blued bolt gun that'd take a lick and it were purty sly.

It beared alotta fruit. Re-pun intended.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gotta run new glass through it's paces today,gunning LR come-ups through a BHW 18" LW Middie. Was "only" supposed to have 55 Mils on the erector,but it were the pleasentest of suplizes to count 62.5Mils instead. With 75 Hornie HPBT's right at 2800fps,it's only 12.5 Mils to 1K and but 19.2 to the 1200yd line and I'm groovin' on the "odds" of that remaining on the erector,on the otherside of it's 200yd zero.

Pouring down rain currently,so the Chrome will be willin'. Need to grab a set of caps(thunked I'd ordered 'em,but apparently not) and then it'll be Showtime.

[Linked Image]

Will Cast it and Blast,mebbe even taking time to shoot sumptin' in the face for OLDelkkchunt,just to give 'er a leetle more to fhuqking Whine about.(grin)

The Paper Hat Brigade is always the fhuqking funniest,when doing their "best".

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
jorgeI Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
DING! his timer must have gone off to repost and as usual with his repetitive and limited vocabulary:

Fhuqk
Dumbfhuqks
Kchunt...............

And speaking of old and repetitive, I see you haven't grown any since the last twenty times you've posted this picture. What are you, up to five feet with a tail wind now?
[Linked Image]

and here's a HINT:
Just because you use the word BIG in your handle won't make you any taller. I understand though, being a Dwarf and a social pariah with a family life that makes the Kardashians look worthy, I'm sure is the root cause of your constant seeking for validation and perennial bitterness.

And we can also add reading comprehension to your "short"comings. I've stated twice already I DO read your posts when you post on *my* comments.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I enjoy a good decapping myself.

CSI training
[Linked Image]

Soup bowl
[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The least you could have done is ride around with the dink on the back of your golf cart HINT . Pathetic little midget.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As long as the bullets go where you want wtf cares what it came from?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

100 yrd line

Last edited by fredIII; 09/24/15.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkkchunt,

At least you can still afford to plagiarize.

Congratulations?!?................

Whore Hey!,

They're your lies,tell 'em how you wish. I enjoy the humor of your quivering lip and trembling fingers,as you justify your lies to salve your reality. FUNNY schit!

Keep in mind,that I'm happy to be whatever your Imagination and it's Pretend NEEDS most. What didja' almost do today?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Cheer up...I put more rounds,miles of boot leather and weather on the newest scope today,than you will on your POS Goat Fhuqked 7 Wby in your "life".

31 Mils on the erector,do not suck. Taping the SFP 1-4x WFO @ 4x and confirming the subtension do as intended,ain't bad news either. Though you'll of course have to Google it. Laughing!

Only caught 30 some odd feesheses and a coupla inches of rain.

The Pop Tart Flip Chart is fhuqking MONEY. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Ruttin' plumage AKA Cat Food.

[Linked Image]

Buck Patch.

[Linked Image]

I remain the Rock Of Gibraltar,hand holding 1/15 sec,mainly because I can.

[Linked Image]

Gun any pics offa the couch?!?

Laughing!..............

OLDelkkchunt,

I use the golfcart to traipse my dinghy about. Don't let that horn you up. Pun be intended. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of tossing stuff on my back,that you'd have to hire a helicopter to schlep.

Looking forward to your next Whine............

Taco',

How is Whore Hey! gonna steer boolits to meld POA/POI correlations,with her Ping Pong Balls?!?

I mean besides lies.

Laughing!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Little Chihuahua keeps yapping away, can't help but laugh at the little thing. Bless your heart.

It thinks catching fish in [bleep] Alaska of all damn places is some sort of accomplishment. Congratulations?

I bet those trees were mightily impressed what brand you used on them, just like those deer (again in Alaska of all [bleep] places) are impressed that you used a Montana. Oh, umm... well never mind - they don't. You've been led to water.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
some more head shots.........

[Linked Image]

at least one of them is a Weatherby. LOL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

BTW,

B,

Talking to a guy yesterday. He intimated that you were actually a secret admirer of wood stocked factory Savage LA rifles and, truth be known, you had a closet full of them as well as some pre-64 Winchesters?

Quien Sabe?

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
All I know is.....a 257 Wby will whupp a 243!!! Hehe!!! Easy B, just messin with ya. Know how much you admire the .25's. smile Luv's me sum 257 Roy though, but will be slummin the 8 twist 6-06 and Berger 105's for the upcoming season.

Not why I shoot a 257 Weatherby!
[Linked Image]

Why I shoot a 257 Wby(Custom Vanny with a Brux #4). smile
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

100 TTSX'S @ 3650
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Me birthday prez from the wife and kiddos. 243 90bt into .4 all day

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
6x or 10x on the Super Chicken ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
To each his own, but personally if I were given a Weatherby the first and only thing I'd to with it is sell it.

Hey that is fine. The same thing I would do with a Glock and any kimber rifle.

I do own every single Wby caliber (sans 338-378) and every rifle is in a different WBY style.
Classicmark 1 &2
Lazermark
Fibermark
Ultra Light weight
Deluxe
Vanguard
Euromark etc etc

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 13 invisible), 1,407 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,494
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.