Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
There was no way they were going to lose that game. They were toying with KC. They completely carved the Cheifs up. The D had nothing for Rogers. Not a damn thing. Total ass whoopin.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone
There was no way they were going to lose that game. They were toying with KC. They completely carved the Cheifs up. The D had nothing for Rogers. Not a damn thing. Total ass whoopin.

Totally grin

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by cv540
Kinda think John Gruden has a man crush on Aaron Rogers...but really like listening to these announcers.

Dude, I'm a Bears fan and even I was suckin' Rodgers dick last night. grin

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by cv540
Kinda think John Gruden has a man crush on Aaron Rogers...but really like listening to these announcers.

Travis

You keep talking like that and we will have to hold the "Deflavathon" in Green Bay when you come back in December.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Shouldn't you be a Vikings fan?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The only aspect of the game that annoyed me was that Dom Capers once again went into caution mode in the fourth quarter. For 75% of the game, KC could hardly get a first down unless given one by a penalty. Then Capers changes his aggressive attack defense into his usual holdback mode and allows KC to score almost at will. Two more minutes on the clock and they could've lost that game. When will Capers EVER learn?

Gruden had almost as much praise for Capers as he had for Rodgers last night - which shows you what a doofus Gruden is.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Shouldn't you be a Vikings fan?

Dave

Bite your tongue, knave!! I am from Wisconsin and will always be a Packer fan. Once a Packer fan, always a Packer fan.
Oh, and one more thing...

GFY smirk

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Saints need to take lessons from the Pack! Pack defense gets to the opposing QB!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I remember going to lambeau field in the 70's and 80's watching the Packers lose. There was a lonnng drought

Good to finally have a team to brag about

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Pack defense gets to the opposing QB!!

It's nice to see some nastiness from the defense this year.
And they're certainly faster than they've been in eons.

Mike Daniels is going to get a huge payday in the off-season and I worry the Packers won't be able to afford him.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Pack defense gets to the opposing QB!!

It's nice to see some nastiness from the defense this year.
And they're certainly faster than they've been in eons.

Mike Daniels is going to get a huge payday in the off-season and I worry the Packers won't be able to afford him.

With the cap space increases next year, one of the dregs of the league could offer him literally a truck load of money. Packers will offer him a solid contract, and he might do a cobb and take the less money to be on a contender

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Travis [/quote]

My new signature line.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The only aspect of the game that annoyed me was that Dom Capers once again went into caution mode in the fourth quarter. For 75% of the game, KC could hardly get a first down unless given one by a penalty. Then Capers changes his aggressive attack defense into his usual holdback mode and allows KC to score almost at will. Two more minutes on the clock and they could've lost that game. When will Capers EVER learn?

Gruden had almost as much praise for Capers as he had for Rodgers last night - which shows you what a doofus Gruden is.

All one has to do is ask and I'll tell you Capers sucks Cutler dong BUT I will say this - the end of the game, the defense was basically in a prevent type of deal and let the Chiefs burn clock.

What's the saying - when your enemy is making a mistake - let them?

For pete's sake the Chief's "2 minute drill" took 17 plays and 5 minutes to execute.

Pack was willing to let them chew clock and field because they were on pace to run out of time....

Me

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The Pack looks tough.

I still think the loss of Jordy looms big. They need that 80 yard take it to the house type threat.

They do look good though. D looks much better.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by 338Rem

I am from Wisconsin and will always be a Packer fan. Once a Packer fan, always a Packer fan.

Been a Packer fan for 65 years even though I left Wisconsin in 1975 and have lived in three different states since then. As said, "Once a Packer fan, always a Packer fan." wink smile laugh

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
NOT ever, IMHO..

Your frustration echos my own.. Lombardy tried that ONCE, back in the day, and lost the game.. He vowed to NEVER, EVER do that again - and he didn't... Too bad Clemments didn't tell him to GFY and we're goin' for the throat anyway..

Doofus - definitely the description for "Chuckie"..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was awful nice of your guys up there in Green Bay to soften up that KC meat before it gets sent to Cincinnati for Sunday's game. Thanks ever so much.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Delighted, good sir, delighted. May it benefit you.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Packers defense is atrocious.

They have a QB who might be the best to have ever played the game; doesn't turn the ball over, can make every throw, mobile, smart, reads defenses perfectly, etc., and an offense that has enough weapons to score 35+ in just about any and every game they choose to do so.

Yet, that QB and that team with him has only one SuperBowl ring?

Prima facie evidence to fire the entire defensive coaching staff.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know if atrocious is totally accurate for the defense. You can't have an all star offense and an all star defense. Due to the salary cap, you won't have both.

At the moment the Packers defense is ranked 16th
Last year (2014) regular season they ranked 15th

At the moment the Packers offense is ranked 9th.
Last year (2014) regular season they ranked 6th.

In 2013 Green Bays defense ended up being ranked 25th.

Fire the whole defensive staff and start over, when the window of opportunity is always a narrow one to get to the Super bowl?

As they say, any given Sunday.

Did they screw the pooch last year and lose? Sure, no question. This year they will try to remedy that.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 3,062 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,378
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.