Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
He has no feaking idea about anything in this shooting, people are still in surgery fighting for their lives, and he's on TV whining about gun control!!

Crimes involving guns have gone down every year since sometime in the 60's. Enforce the damn laws on the books already and put the nutjobs in a safe place and 90% of these types of incidents would never have happened.

Meanwhile Obummer castrates the cops and the military. He has plenty of blood on his hands, in the Middle East and here at home.

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
He has no feaking idea about anything in this shooting, people are still in surgery fighting for their lives, and he's on TV whining about gun control!!

Crimes involving guns have gone down every year since sometime in the 60's. Enforce the damn laws on the books already and put the nutjobs in a safe place and 90% of these types of incidents would never have happened.

Meanwhile Obummer castrates the cops and the military. He has plenty of blood on his hands, in the Middle East and here at home.

Pretty hard for lefties to vote when institutionalized.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Not really,they can vote when their dead.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Not really,they can vote when their dead.

and twice on Sundays

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gun haters must be seething that it was brave men with guns who put and end to the rampage.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tjk
How about the "Big O" call for a ban on Russian jets in Syria. SOB has all but disarmed us on the international realm; what's to keep him from trying at home.

People who believe in the Constitution?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
So, the shooter is asking about religion and shooting people, but that is not the issue, the gun is??

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
I often wonder if the white house is not behind this kind of violence.. I am sure the gov't had a hand in the Okla. bombings. When is the last time you heard of someone being tried, convicted, and put to death in so short a time period... Obmummer is the guy I would be looking at for some answers..

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"...this does not happen in advanced nations..." So I guess Charlie Hebdo was a barroom brawl? smirk

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
I often wonder if the white house is not behind this kind of violence.. I am sure the gov't had a hand in the Okla. bombings. When is the last time you heard of someone being tried, convicted, and put to death in so short a time period... Obmummer is the guy I would be looking at for some answers..

That thought is occurring to lots of people.

Shame we all distrust our govt so much as to believe they would harm their own citizens to further their agendas.

We all know they do that. It's just a matter of how far they are willing to go.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shooters identity has not been released, must not fit the MSM's view of the world. If the shooter is muslim,(asking victims religion before shooting Christians in the head or wounding others) will the president call for a ban on islam as quickly as he has called for gun restrictions?

Last edited by 86thecat; 10/01/15. Reason: Thanks, Rockinbar my fingers faster than brain.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I thought the shooter was identified?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shooter must have been one of Obama's Sons, since they are not releasing the name or any photos of the shooter. I'm predicting he was a black Muslim.

I'm sure Obama can't wait to declare the shooting just another case of Workplace "violence" mad

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/01/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The last AR I bought was from a guy in a grocery store parking lot.

We must stop the parking lot loophole.

[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is no doubt that the current regime is behind the mass shootings. They have stepped up to unheard of levels under this regime, even though we are subject to more spying that has ever been thought possible. Every one of these shooters is a lefty whacko, no doubt being managed until the time is right to use them.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It will be interesting to hear what Trump has to say about it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Gun Show Loophole = Complete BS

Yep. What they call the gun show (private sale) loophole was the bone they tossed us so we wouldn't fight hard against the background check laws to start with. It was only that "loophole" that kept the background check law from amounting to universal registration by the back door. Now they call the feature that prevents background checks from amounting to universal registration a "loophole," as though it was a mere oversight in the background check law.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by RJY66
Anyone want to bet that the nutcase that did the shooting passed a background check to get his weapon?

I wouldn't think so if he's truly 20 as reported and it was a handgun he used. Federal minimum is 21, right?

There might have been some kind of discrepancy on my first one? Math error of a few months, perhaps? Hypothetically, of course?

Tom

Federal law, you have to be 21 to purchase from a license dealer. Eighteen to buy from a private individual (depending on state law).

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Granny Hawkins is right. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,939
Posts18,519,044
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.