Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Just a feel good act by people. Won't change a thing or bring those who are dead back.

Maybe a feel good act helps some cope, maybe it helps the families realize others are grieving with them? What does it hurt, who cares? It it helps some express their sorrow, why would that make me gag, that's just what makes Scott, Scott.

Phony symbolism, appearance over substance. I'd understand completely why that would appeal to a California chicks.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I love it when people say....the lord must have been looking out for me....I only Broke my Nose and both arms and killed 3 people.....If the lord had been looking out for them There would have been no wreck at all....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
why would that make me gag,

Probably not much that could.

Travis

Just people who have the need to criticize others, they feed off it. Criticize religion, criticize people who flow religion, criticize people who want to express their sorrow to the families, some people sweat anger out of every pore, insult blacks, insult gays, insult everybody and everything, and people want to blame a few liberals for people walking away from the 24 hr Campfire? Well here you go, this thread andyour smart ass response, THAT is what drives people away. But carry on, you and the gang of fifty own the place.

Is this "gang of fifty" the same as the "cabal of dysfunctional squirrels"? Or, "the turdlike people"? Or, the "border rats"?

Quick...someone get a scorecard; all these regiments of ne'er-do-wells is getting confusing.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
I love it when people say....the lord must have been looking out for me....I only Broke my Nose and both arms and killed 3 people.....If the lord had been looking out for them There would have been no wreck at all....

Like when that hillbilly saw the vehicle of the kid that shot up the black church? And told the world on Fox News that it was the hand of God that caused her to see the car and call it in?

Ummm.... WTF was the hand of God 45 minutes ago????

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Just people who have the need to criticize others, they feed off it. Criticize religion, criticize people who flow religion, criticize people who want to express their sorrow to the families, some people sweat anger out of every pore, insult blacks, insult gays, insult everybody and everything, and people want to blame a few liberals for people walking away from the 24 hr Campfire? Well here you go, this thread andyour smart ass response, THAT is what drives people away. But carry on, you and the gang of fifty own the place.

All that emotion from a simple dick joke? Go flick your bean, eat some ice cream, and order some new panties. You'll feel better.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Is this "gang of fifty" the same as the "cabal of dysfunctional squirrels"? Or, "the turdlike people"? Or, the "border rats"?

Quick...someone get a scorecard; all these regiments of ne'er-do-wells is getting confusing.

I hope its different. Being duly appointed Turdlike, and a dysfunctional squirrel, it would be the highlight of my day to be in the gang of "fity"

HAT-TRICK!

solid.

word.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That all but gags every time I see one of those 'candlelight vigils'?

They seem like such an empty, worthless act.

I'm lighting a candle for you.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I have heard people say that 10,000 years is but a day to God....I think He has been on vacation for like a Billion years. crazy

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RWE

I hope its different. Being duly appointed Turdlike, and a dysfunctional squirrel, it would be the highlight of my day to be in the gang of "fity"

HAT-TRICK!

solid.

word.

Do I get to be the Poobah of this gang of fifty? laugh

It would look good on a resume' along with "Grand Poobah of a Turdlike People. "

Just sayin'

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

HAT-TRICK!

solid.

word.

[bleep], please. Ain't no mu'fugga pimpin' a .25 as a gat gonna get in no Gang a'fity...

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 280shooter
That all but gags every time I see one of those 'candlelight vigils'?

They seem like such an empty, worthless act.

I'm lighting a candle for you.

Light one for the Gators while you are at it. Thanks!

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

HAT-TRICK!

solid.

word.

[bleep], please. Ain't no mu'fugga pimpin' a .25 as a gat gonna get in no Gang a'fity...

Did you call me [bleep]?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by RWE

HAT-TRICK!

solid.

word.

It would look good on a resume' along with "Grand Poobah of a Turdlike People. "

Just sayin'

Ol', wo' out [bleep] ain't gettin' ta be no Poopbah a' nuffin'. Dis Flava 'flave's gang, bish...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

HAT-TRICK!

solid.

word.

Did you call me [bleep]?

Chill. Ain't like you ain't got none in da fam'lee tree...

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
A double barrel 45 will should get him some respect.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sho'nuff, if'n it wuz a gat an' not sum broke azz wannabe shotgun.

Last edited by 4ager; 10/01/15.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Just sayin'

Ol', wo' out [bleep] ain't gettin' ta be no Poopbah a' nuffin'. Dis Flava 'flave's gang, bish...

Im Irish, aint that close enough to a (bleep)?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Folks have different ways of seeming to cope. Probably helps the families to see the outpouring too I suspect.

Regardless what I don't care for I don't have to see/watch or participate in at least. Can ignore it and move on.

Can say i've never seen one, and never been to one.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sho'nuff, if'n it wuz a gat an' not sum broke azz wannabe shotgun.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Just sayin'

Im Irish, aint that close enough to a (bleep)?

Youze still ol' an' wo' out, even if'n you iz a Euro-[bleep].

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (1_deuce, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 24 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.