Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Go away and take your "mom's demand action" sh$t with you!

The things someone will do to get a little puzzy...

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Eric

Which one are you, Dumb or Dumber?

If you believe the crap you post it's hard to tell the difference.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Originally Posted by Eric308
Yesterday our fellow citizens paid in blood and grief the price for the "right" to own high capacity, military style assault weapons. This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians. I've hunted and shot all my life, chased squirrels with my CZ452, hunted quail with my Beretta A390, hunted Elk with my SHR970 (will again in '16) keep my SIG P245 for targets and the extremely unlikely personal protection scenario.

What we need is a ban on mags over 10 rounds, the AR-type rifle and its clones, a voluntary buy back on those in circulation, tightened licensing requirements, and increased mental health services.

Will this happen? Sadly I don't know. The gun lobby is patient and well funded by an industry reliant on assault rifle/concealed carry sales, and from a small segment of the populace with a lot of anger, fear, and prejudice. But I'm hopeful that as with tobacco, the weight of evidence and reason will win the day and we will take steps to limit the possibility of this tragedy happening in the future.

I will say this, I quit the NRA several years ago when it became nothing more than the fear-mongering, paranoia peddling marketing wing of the gun industry, and I will never go back.
Your not the only one Eric, There is a shortage of sportsmen these days...

Another Fudd.

Keep telling me how AR15's have no sporting use.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

BTW... The 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It has to do with protection. And having the ability to deal with a government that has gone against it's citizens.

Get a clue.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You can spout nonsense Eric but you never come back to defend it. Typicaly lieberal.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You DEFINE the term Puto / Pendejo.

so how much DOES Bloomberg grease you per word, or does he just send you his soiled underwear ?.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All Eric308 has to do is move to NY and he will have his wish
Eric GFY

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Eric308 - GO [bleep] YOURSELF !

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why is this guy even on this site? Eric needs go hang out with the rest of the sheep. GFY Eric.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Why is this guy even on this site? Eric needs go hang out with the rest of the sheep. GFY Eric.

He's paid to be here.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Eric, GFY.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yesterday our fellow citizens paid in blood and grief the price for the "right" to own high capacity, military style assault weapons. This type of firearm has zero place in the hands of civilians. I've hunted and shot all my life, chased squirrels with my CZ452, hunted quail with my Beretta A390, hunted Elk with my SHR970 (will again in '16) keep my SIG P245 for targets and the extremely unlikely personal protection scenario.

What we need is a ban on mags over 10 rounds, the AR-type rifle and its clones, a voluntary buy back on those in circulation, tightened licensing requirements, and increased mental health services.

Will this happen? Sadly I don't know. The gun lobby is patient and well funded by an industry reliant on assault rifle/concealed carry sales, and from a small segment of the populace with a lot of anger, fear, and prejudice. But I'm hopeful that as with tobacco, the weight of evidence and reason will win the day and we will take steps to limit the possibility of this tragedy happening in the future.

I will say this, I quit the NRA several years ago when it became nothing more than the fear-mongering, paranoia peddling marketing wing of the gun industry, and I will never go back.

What you all expect from a lawyer from Illinois LOL...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Eric is another of those that long ago earned a permanate place on ignore.
He only surfaces during presidential election cycles.

Good to know that. He calls himself a gun owner... what a fool. Off to find that button.

Thanks Sam

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I just ordered two Lowers....I think I will build Two more... cool

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All the low post count Democrat operatives have cranked up their machine again.
Notice they have been members for a while, never join in hunting subjects, and only chime in to post the dem talking points.
They serve only two purposes, to be a waste of skin and be a pain in the ass.
Tell us about your guns Eric, load data, what you use them for, stuff like that.
Do you even know how to load one?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Did the guy even use a AR? What a [bleep] tard......

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The picture that I saw of the shooter shows him with an M-1 carbine. That may be why the Army vet could take five hits and still take down that silly twerp.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You Sir, are an idiot. Probably lying about your hunting and gun ownership and most definitely a Democrat. So, trot on along and report to your Muslim President that we are not buying it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Is that you O'Reilly?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
With a little practice how long do you think it would take to drop a empty 10 round magazine and slap in another loaded magazine? A couple of seconds?

When some deranged person is so intent on slaughtering as many innocent unarmed people as possible, the only thing I can see that smaller capacity magazine MIGHT accomplish is stretch it out a few seconds longer.

I seriously doubt there would be any fewer dead and/or wounded (maybe even more - aimed shots vs wild spray), with smaller capacity magazines.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Well, from what I read, the guy had students lay down, while he RELOADED. Why didn't some of the guys rush him?

Also, why didn't some of the students over 21 have CC permits and shoot back? Fewer dead, will make most others think twice without knowing who is packing.

Another thing, was this guy seeing a councilor, psychiatrist? If so and they deemed him a danger to himself or others, why wasn't this reported to the police so he could be tagged and not be able to buy guns?

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (10gaugeman, 1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 54 invisible), 2,858 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,970
Posts18,519,734
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.