Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No.

To be polite you sprinkle pepper and garlic powder as you're grilling up the meal.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"complete BS"

That is what you refer to as trying to be polite?

Well I'll be 'polite' in your fashion...

you're 10 pounds of hog manure in a 2 ounce sack....

yeah that will fit...

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'd read that the baby in the video was stillborn but was presented as aborted.

Watch the video. It makes it clear that the baby was NOT stillborn. Far from it, actually. What you read was a lie.

No babies are stillborn during a partial birth abortion. The doctor deliveres a live baby to the point that its head emerges.

While the head is in his hands, he plunges a pair of sizzors or hymostats into the back of the babies spine near the base of the skull to open a channel.

All the while the baby struggles...untill the fatal blow...at which point the baby goes limp.

The doctor then sucks the brains from the dead child.

Congress sent legislation banning this form of birth controll for then president Clinton to sign into law.

Clinton vetoed that legislation either two or three times during his tenior.

The videos are out. But the barbarism has been going on for a long time.

I'm shocked that people are just beginning to take note of the horror that is the pro-death movement.

I hope it is not too little...too late.

Because of the liberal bias of the media, very little indepth reporting has been done.

10 to 1 odds that the recient shootings will silence what little reporting has occured.

The masses are being controlled.

I just read a statistic tha said that 75% of Americans get 90% of their information from traditional news outlets.

I fear gun control will bury this issue for a signigicate portion of the populace.

One might suggest that a pattern is emerging. But, perhaps that seems way to synical.

Complete BS. I try to be polite, but you really are delusional.

So which statements exactly are BS?

Here are the facts:

Partial Birth Abortion
Editor's Note: Please visit our home page for a full listing of abortion facts.

Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse from Dayton, Ohio, assisted Dr. Haskell in a Partial Birth Abortion on a 26-1/2 week (over 6 months) pre-born baby boy. She testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee (on 11/17/95) about what she witnessed.

According to nurse Shafer, the baby was alive and moving as the abortionist “delivered the baby’s body and arms - everything but the head. The doctor kept the baby’s head just inside the uterus. The baby’s little fingers were clasping and unclasping, his feet were kicking. Then the doctor stuck the scissors through the back of his head, and the baby’s arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks he might fall. The doctor opened up the scissors, stuck a high-powered suction tube into the opening and sucked the baby’s brains out. Now the baby was completely limp.”

Partial Birth Abortion Step 1

With forceps, the doctor turns the baby around in the womb to be positioned feet first. The baby’s legs are pulled out into the birth canal. The baby is alive at this point.

Partial Birth Abortion Step 2

The abortionist delivers the baby’s entire body, except for the head, which remains inside the birth canal. The baby’s hands and feet move.

Partial Birth Abortion Step 3

The abortionist stabs the scissors into the base of the baby’s skull. The scissors are spread to enlarge the opening. The suction catheter is then inserted and the brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The head slides out easily.

Are the babies alive during the abortion?

Yes! On July 11, 1995, American Medical News (AMA’s official journal) submitted the transcript of a tape-recorded interview with abortionist Dr. Martin Haskell to the House Judiciary Committee in which he admitted:

...the majority of fetuses aborted this way (partial birth abortion) are alive until the end of the procedure.
Is this type of abortion rare?

Before the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003, back when this type of procedure first became public knowledge, those defending it said it was only done a few hundred times a year. Then Ron Fitzsimmons, the executive director of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers admitted on ABC’s “Nightline” (11/95) that he had lied when he asserted the procedure was used rarely and only on women whose lives were in danger. The reality is, this gruesome method of killing partially born babies was done many thousands of times a year. Abortionist, Dr. McMahon, admitted in 1995 to performing over 2,000 partial birth abortions.

Are they only performed on severely deformed babies?

That is what the abortion industry would like you to believe. But Dr. Haskell said in a tape recorded interview with the AMA’s American Medical News:

...and I’ll be quite frank: most of my abortions are elective (not medically necessary) in that 20-24 week range ... In my particular case, probably 20% are for genetic reasons. And the other 80% are purely elective.
An article in the L.A. Times (8/28/96) listed some of the medical reasons for this type of abortion. They included cleft palates, cystic hygroma, (both easily corrected problems) and cystic fibrosis. The medical conditions present in the mother that warranted this type of abortion were, “depression, chicken pox, diabetes, vomiting ...” In other words, even those partial birth abortions that are done for the “health of the mother” or because of a “defective fetus” are often performed for minor, easily correctable conditions.

Dr. C. Everett Coop, former U.S. Surgeon General, stated:

... in no way can I twist my mind to see that the late-term abortion as described is a medical necessity for the mother. It certainly can’t be a necessity for the baby.
Is this type of abortion ever done on third trimester babies?

Yes. While most babies are in their 20th to 24th week when aborted in this manner, babies are aborted as late as the ninth month! This was admitted to by abortionist Dr. McMahon who, in 1995, submitted to the House Judiciary Constitution Subcommittee a graph and explanation that showed he aborted healthy babies even in the third trimester!

As disturbing as this sounds, these are the facts. In this country medical doctors were partially delivering babies and then killing them.

These babies are inches from being born. Many could be born and placed directly in the loving arms of childless couples for adoption. Instead, they are cruelly killed.

Some call this abortion. No matter what you call it, you cannot alter the reality - 4 more inches out of the womb and this act would be called murder.

More facts:

Partial-birth abortions banned in the U.S.

Partial-birth abortions are finally banned in the United States

The partial-birth abortion procedure — used from the fifth month of pregnancy and later – involves pulling a living baby feet-first out of the womb, except for the head, then puncturing the skull and suctioning out the brain. The great majority of partial-birth abortions are performed on healthy babies for entirely non-medical reasons.

Throughout the 1990s, pro-lifers were busy educating the public on brutal partial-birth abortions. Many states, like Nebraska, were passing bans on partial-birth abortions during that era. Congress also had approved national bans on partial-birth abortion in 1996 and 1997. Unfortunately, President Bill Clinton vetoed both bans. This didn’t stop pro-lifers in their efforts to put an end to such a gruesome abortion procedure.

The Stenberg v. Carhart case decided in 2000 by the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Nebraska’s ban on partial-birth abortions unconstitutional on the basis that it didn’t include a health exception.

The abortionist punctures the base of the baby's
skull in the brutal partial-birth abortion procedure.
In 2003, Congress passed the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act. Signed by President George W. Bush, the ban was immediately challenged in federal court. Arriving at the U.S. Supreme Court for a second time, the partial-birth abortion ban was once again in the spotlight, garnering much attention due to the gruesome and inhumane procedure which it was attempting to ban. On April 18, 2007, the Court handed down its decision in the Gonzales v. Carhart case. Proving to be a huge win for the pro-life community/movement, the decision validated extending protection for unborn babies and women by upholding the ban on brutal partial-birth abortions while allowing the exclusion of a health exception. For the first time, we were able to ban an abortion procedure because of its gruesomeness, inhumanity, and lack of medical necessity.

All Things Possible: Changes in the Court

The only difference between the Court’s decisions in Stenberg v. Carhart (2000) and Gonzales v. Carhart (2007) was the Court’s membership. Since 2000, President George W. Bush, with confirmation from the Senate, was able to appoint two life-affirming justices: Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Samuel Alito. Going against precedent, the Court reversed its ruling in the Stenberg decision in 2000, reminding America that the Court at any time can reverse a decision from cases past. This exercised ability illustrates the importance of electing presidents who, when making nominations and appointments to the U.S. Supreme Court, are committed to choosing judicial nominees who will support life.

Although there were setbacks along the way, it was the pro-life community’s tenacity and commitment to the decade-long charge to ban brutal partial-birth abortions that enabled such a victory to occur. Coupled with the all-important changes in the Court’s membership, this involvement on the part of pro-lifers across the country and here in Minnesota allowed for assurance to be granted that no unborn child in the United States shall be subjected to such an inhumane and brutal procedure.

Last edited by GeorgiaBoy; 10/02/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not watching the video

I also don't watch ISIS videos.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/02/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'd read that the baby in the video was stillborn but was presented as aborted.

Watch the video. It makes it clear that the baby was NOT stillborn. Far from it, actually. What you read was a lie.

No babies are stillborn during a partial birth abortion. The doctor deliveres a live baby to the point that its head emerges.

While the head is in his hands, he plunges a pair of sizzors or hymostats into the back of the babies spine near the base of the skull to open a channel.

All the while the baby struggles...untill the fatal blow...at which point the baby goes limp.

The doctor then sucks the brains from the dead child.

Congress sent legislation banning this form of birth controll for then president Clinton to sign into law.

Clinton vetoed that legislation either two or three times during his tenior.

The videos are out. But the barbarism has been going on for a long time.

I'm shocked that people are just beginning to take note of the horror that is the pro-death movement.

I hope it is not too little...too late.

Because of the liberal bias of the media, very little indepth reporting has been done.

10 to 1 odds that the recient shootings will silence what little reporting has occured.

The masses are being controlled.

I just read a statistic tha said that 75% of Americans get 90% of their information from traditional news outlets.

I fear gun control will bury this issue for a signigicate portion of the populace.

One might suggest that a pattern is emerging. But, perhaps that seems way to synical.

Complete BS. I try to be polite, but you really are delusional.
Keep paddling' paddler.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Fiorina rightly points out the issue raised by these videos has nothing to do with whether or not women should have the right to an abortion: these videos depict the aborting of fetuses essentially for the purpose of harvesting their body parts. If this is not barbarism, what is?
You know that's not true, so why even try to BS everyone? Those abortions will be done no matter what happens to the fetuses. You should learn to accept it's really none of your business.

Snyper, I really do think you might be sick. For openers, such an abortion is murder of an innocent, and that IS barbarous in and of itself. Really - can you in your mind justify such a murder - and why can it be fine and unavoidable on the basis of "no matter what happens to the fetus"? Is it your position that there has been and is no harvesting of body parts from aborted babies - even some born alive and killed in the process of collecting their parts - as noted by Fiorina? And, when did murder of innocents, and then taking a profit from their body parts, become "none of your/my business"? To whom is the "business" limited and on what basis do you arrogate to yourself the decision about whose business it is?
CCCC, you and your ilk; the NRA, the hard right Republicans in the House, those who distort the truth and lie like Fiorina, are everything that's wrong with America today.
Paddler, what you post here shows that you are so simple-minded and grossly sick - it seems almost mean to put the spotlight on you. You have zero knowledge of me, what I am and that for which I stand - yet you are so rotten and devoid of ethics that you dare proclaim your nonsense. And, you do that with almost anyone without reservation.

I've lived long enough, and have paid sufficient attention to human behavior, to know that - when this country was acting sensibly - we took delusional, self-possessed sickos like you out of the normal population and locked them in padded rooms. Our "psych experts" are not smart enough to do that anymore and, instead, try to control nut cases like you with drugs. Your drugs are not working and you are exposing your naked sickness on a forum where most are disgusted by such behavior. That's about the nicest thing one can say about you. To say that your persona is ugly would be an insult to those who appear to be ugly.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Snyper, I really do think you might be sick. For openers, such an abortion is murder of an innocent, and that IS barbarous in and of itself. Really - can you in your mind justify such a murder - and why can it be fine and unavoidable on the basis of "no matter what happens to the fetus"? Is it your position that there has been and is no harvesting of body parts from aborted babies - even some born alive and killed in the process of collecting their parts - as noted by Fiorina? And, when did murder of innocents, and then taking a profit from their body parts, become "none of your/my business"? To whom is the "business" limited and on what basis do you arrogate to yourself the decision about whose business it is?

I've heard all that mindless rhetoric before, so you're just parroting the same tired lines.

You sound like the anti gun crowd with all the emotional BS

It is none of your business what others doing just because you don't happen to like it.

Which part of that is hard to grasp?

Abortions are legal and if it's not your body it's not your choice.

You should be happy they can be used for researh rather than just being tossed in an incinerator

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Murdering of innocent people IS my business.

Only a sicko concludes otherwise.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

This is where you and snyper belong.
[Linked Image]

I bet you're one of those who likes to rant about "rights" and "freedom" (unless it's in reference to anyone with whom you disagree).

Silly pictures don't take the place of intelligent arguments

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Murdering of innocent people IS my business.
Only a sicko concludes otherwise.

No one is "murdering innocent people"
Why is it your business what anyone else does?

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If you cannot see this, you are firmly in the grip of evil.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fully formed child (with all of its fingers and toes, nose, mouth, ears, etc.) that was delivered in that video that I just watched, came out moving its arms and legs. Then it was placed in a cold, stainless steel basin (it received NO supportive treatment...as ALL wanted children do, from the healthcare staff there) and it was left there to die. During that time (while layin' in that basin), someone was flippin' it's head and body around with a pair of forceps. They were handlin' that child pretty rough.

Hard to imagine that Mengle and the rest of the Nazi's could show any more callousness for a human life than the people in that video did.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

This is where you and snyper belong.
[Linked Image]

I bet you're one of those who likes to rant about "rights" and "freedom" (unless it's in reference to anyone with whom you disagree).

Silly pictures don't take the place of intelligent arguments
Trying to have an intelligent argument with you is silly,which you have proven in the past.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Paddler, what you post here shows that you are so simple-minded and grossly sick - it seems almost mean to put the spotlight on you. You have zero knowledge of me, what I am and that for which I stand - yet you are so rotten and devoid of ethics that you dare proclaim your nonsense. And, you do that with almost anyone without reservation.

I've lived long enough, and have paid sufficient attention to human behavior, to know that - when this country was acting sensibly - we took delusional, self-possessed sickos like you out of the normal population and locked them in padded rooms. Our "psych experts" are not smart enough to do that anymore and, instead, try to control nut cases like you with drugs. Your drugs are not working and you are exposing your naked sickness on a forum where most are disgusted by such behavior. That's about the nicest thing one can say about you. To say that your persona is ugly would be an insult to those who appear to be ugly.

I've read enough of your posts to see you're just another arrogant "holier than thou" hypocrite who is all for rights and freedom as long as it meets your personal approval.

You think anyone who doesn't agree must be "sick" or "a nut case"

You're delusional if you think all that matters to anyone besides yourself.

Reality is the majority of Americans want abortions to be legal, and it's none of your business if it's not you having one.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trying to have an intelligent argument with you is silly,which you have proven in the past.

Says the one who thinks a toilet picture is an intelligent response. I understand if it's the best you can do.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

No one is "murdering innocent people"
Why is it your business what anyone else does?

Wow.

Yanking a kid out of it's mothers womb, which should be the safest place on Earth for a kid, throwing it in a tub and harvesting it's tissue doesn't strike you as the least bit immoral?

I'm afraid I need to tell you to GFY.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Last comment here:

Justice for your ilk, snyper, would be to be disemboweled, alive, while those watching told you it was none of their business.

I guess it would be OK if people wanted it.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antlers
The fully formed child (with all of its fingers and toes, nose, mouth, ears, etc.) that was delivered in that video that I just watched, came out moving its arms and legs. Then it was placed in a cold, stainless steel basin (it received NO supportive treatment...as ALL wanted children do, from the healthcare staff there) and it was left there to die. During that time (while layin' in that basin), someone was flippin' it's head and body around with a pair of forceps. They were handlin' that child pretty rough.

Hard to imagine that Mengle and the rest of the Nazi's could show any more callousness for a human life than the people in that video did.

All the "supportive treatment" in the world won't save a 17 week old fetus.

There has never been one that survived at less than 21 weeks.

Lose the emotional BS and Nazi rhetoric and go with reality

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,802
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.