Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
All part of the plan.

Destroy whites, their societies, their religion, and their future on this Earth.

Pretty much the playbook for the American Liberal today as well. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It is interesting in that those who supposedly detest America and what it stands for are the very ones desperately attempting to immigrate there.

Most ironic though is the pertinent fact that the lot that hate America the most...are Americans.

I suppose you think that Australia is exempt from the globalists multiculturalism plans?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-09/refugee-intake-plan-who-will-come-to-australia/6762278

No, in point of fact I do not...but there is no need for you to be pissy about it.

After all, they are not directing their end game at you personally...you do not even enter on to their radar.

It is your future they are after.

I'm not being "pissy" about it.

But the fact is, your government is selling your ass out as fast as ours is,...maybe faster.

We've still got firearms, at least.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Every fighting age male should be conscripted and sent back to fight for his country.

This is exactly what should be done. They should be conscripted, trained, and sent back to win their country for themselves. That is the only thing that we could do that would be truly humanitarian.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The less military training Muslims get, the better.

Just close the door and lock it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
[quote=ltppowell]Trump has also said that he would deport the 11.3 million undocumented population living in the United States,

I've been hearing for the last 30 years that 12 million illegal Mexicans were in this country, all that time people have been pouring in from all over the world but everyone keeps talking about the old numbers.
What's the real number? 40 million, fifty?

If 1/10th of 1% are hard core moslim Al Qaeda, Taliban or ISIL that's approximately 5000 potential terrorists living in America and our government has HELPED them get here.

That means the democrats and republicans are responsible when they hit a soft target like a elementary school, hospital or football game. All are no gun zones by the way. I would like to say this is all "accidental" but we all know it's not.

It's not just the mentally ill who will be killing Americans.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It is your future they are after.

Who is 'they' ?

I'd be interested in your opinion.

I do not have access to that information, and do not want such.

Suffice to say that I believe that there is very little that goes on in the international scene without it coming under the purview of some very wealthy individuals, whether they are "swindlestiens", "Von somethings", or even "mohamed something or others".

Further I am of the opinion that all trouble and strife around the world today stem from one or other of "they" sticking their greedy fingers into someone else's pie.

Your clown-in-chief is just a tiny little creature skittering around the edges attempting to steal a few crumbs, further up the ladder are those like the clintons who have figured out how to milk a little more from the whole mess, pricks like putin use who and what they can to elbow in to the slop bucket so that they can get their share.

Most of us just keep our head down and go about our lives because we damn well know that to stick our head up will cost us and those we hold dear.

And yes, I am aware that we have our very own creatures here that partake of the gluttony, and that our supposed representatives are doing the bidding of those same creatures...the thing that has stolen the leadership here is most definitely one of the creatures, or at the very least particularly close to them.

Ever notice that the "law" does not get used on some people?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

But the fact is, your government is selling your ass out as fast as ours is,...maybe faster.

For a fellow with a lot of opinions you are not very well informed.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The less military training Muslims get, the better.

Just close the door and lock it.

That is the very crux of the matter...stop arming the bastards.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Is this wrong?

http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/25/the-australia-gun-control-fallacy/

The Australian Law Banned and Confiscated Guns

The crucial fact they omit is that the buyback program was mandatory. Australia’s vaunted gun buyback program was in fact a sweeping program of gun confiscation.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Is this wrong?

http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/25/the-australia-gun-control-fallacy/

The Australian Law Banned and Confiscated Guns

The crucial fact they omit is that the buyback program was mandatory. Australia’s vaunted gun buyback program was in fact a sweeping program of gun confiscation.

It most definitely was confiscation.

I am also not aware of ANY town, city, state or territory in Australia where the ownership of firearms is forbidden.

Class' of firearms are most definitely restricted, unless you happen to have money and influence (in which case you can own whatever you damn well like).

Now pucker up cupcake, for it seems it is your turn to get the [bleep] of a lifetime...or at the very least, a sore arse.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No reason to get pissy about it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No reason to get pissy about it.

I do every time I think about what has been happening, it is why I try to remain aloof and keep my head down.

Honestly I think that this world is going to someday fly clean apart in a spectacular fashion...I cannot decide whether that is a good thing or not.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Apparently, that's not the official stance of the Australian government.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-09/refugee-intake-plan-who-will-come-to-australia/6762278

It is hoped that the first group will arrive before Christmas, but the department already has a considerable caseload which includes the 13,750 people from the existing program and the 30,000 asylum seekers who have attempted to reach Australia by boat.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

That is the polite English translation, the Australian version of that is..."no way, go away, [bleep] off!".

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

It is hoped that the first group will arrive before Christmas, but the department already has a considerable caseload which includes the 13,750 people from the existing program and the 30,000 asylum seekers who have attempted to reach Australia by boat.

That is the current Australian policy, the filth you have listed are the leftovers from the policies of the filthy miserable [bleep] in the labor party (and the green arseholes).

I prefer the new policy.

edited to add;

We do take LEGAL immigrants that meet the current criteria, as it should be as we want good people.

Last edited by JSTUART; 10/06/15.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

That is the current Australian policy, the filth you have listed are the leftovers from the policies of the filthy miserable [bleep] in the labor party (and the green arseholes).

I prefer the new policy.

I don't blame you. Good luck keeping it that way.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I don't blame you. Good luck keeping it that way.

So long as the turncoat in charge doesn't start holding hands with the [bleep] in the labor party things will be just fine.

Touchy feely stuff has lost its luster for the majority of the Australian populace.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If nobody else is going to say I will.If you are Muslim you are mentally ill.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
[quote=ltppowell]Trump has also said that he would deport the 11.3 million undocumented population living in the United States,

I've been hearing for the last 30 years that 12 million illegal Mexicans were in this country, all that time people have been pouring in from all over the world but everyone keeps talking about the old numbers.
What's the real number? 40 million, fifty?

If 1/10th of 1% are hard core moslim Al Qaeda, Taliban or ISIL that's approximately 5000 potential terrorists living in America and our government has HELPED them get here.

That means the democrats and republicans are responsible when they hit a soft target like a elementary school, hospital or football game. All are no gun zones by the way. I would like to say this is all "accidental" but we all know it's not.

It's not just the mentally ill who will be killing Americans.
kwg

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,532
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.