Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bill: John has a website you can visit to order a book. It's very easy. Google search "rifles and recipes."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I want to be like William E Tibbe.......several dozen posters spoke up wanting his book, many went ahead and ordered it, yet William E Tibbe comes along a hundred posts later and is first in line. That man demands respect I'd say.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Yeah...not to mention that he threw a fit when he found out what was going to be in the book since he "knew it all 30yrs ago." But dammit...he's gonna be first in line even though dozens of us have already paid for our copy.

Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
...snip...

I already knew all of this 30 years ago. Same old churning of data to bamboozle the rubes and dupes.

What I can't understand is why these gullible kiss up's are so willing to fork over money for data that has been around for decades.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry I didn't want to jump the line.

You have my permission to go ahead of me,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

War Eagle:

You are spot on that I quickens my heart.

Praise the lord for more of my clandestine lurkers.

Bill

Last edited by William_E_Tibbe; 10/21/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by War_Eagle
Yeah...not to mention that he threw a fit when he found out what was going to be in the book since he "knew it all 30yrs ago." But dammit...he's gonna be first in line even though dozens of us have already paid for our copy.

...snip...

I already knew all of this 30 years ago. Same old churning of data to bamboozle the rubes and dupes.

What I can't understand is why these gullible kiss up's are so willing to fork over money for data that has been around for decades.

Damned facts anyway. How dare you cite what the fraud actually said?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
They are supposed to show up today or tomorrow.
GREAT! Thanks for the update John. cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
John:

Not withstanding the interference here just ship the book as convenient and possible. I am infinitely patient.

Bill

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by War_Eagle

...snip...

My thoughts exactly when I read WET's post, though refrained from quoting his above jiberish due to there no longer being any doubt that there's some type of mental issue at play here... whistle

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I want to be like William E Tibbe.......several dozen posters spoke up wanting his book, many went ahead and ordered it, yet William E Tibbe comes along a hundred posts later and is first in line. That man demands respect I'd say.

After the other 127, WETwipe is first.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
John:

Not withstanding the interference here just ship the book as convenient and possible. I am infinitely patient.

Bill

It helps if you actually ORDER the book; including paying for it.

Works freakin' wonders.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do you clowns actually have both oars in the water ?

Does it take a space scientist to explain that I have been at this for 70 years ?

Bill,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you clowns actually have both oars in the water ?

Does it take a space scientist to explain that I have been at this for 70 years ?

Bill,

You started reloading at 13, still can't figure out how to adjust a set of dies, maligned JB publicly before jumping like a school girl at the new book, and still can't figure out how to actually order the book in the first place?

The only thing you've been at for 70 years is being a fraud in NY State, and that you're continuing for posterity it seems.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
What,cutting to the front of the line? crazy

Apologies to John for hi-jacking his thread.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, back on topic. The book should arrive just in time to provide some good reading whilst I'm recovering from wrist surgery. 8 weeks in a cast.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Well, back on topic. The book should arrive just in time to provide some good reading whilst I'm recovering from wrist surgery. 8 weeks in a cast.

Ouch. That sucks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yup, it'll be the longest I've gone without sex in quite some time...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMFAO!

Call deflave; he'll send some of 'Gruff's sheep.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No way, I've seen his sheep and they are butt ugly.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe ask 'flave to send one of his instead. You know he beau-guards all the best ones for himself.

A
A
Ordered mine today. Looking forward to a great read.....

And MD, don't know if I was included on the Group PM, but to let you know I never received it.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,410
Posts18,489,010
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.