Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
You're obviously too congenitally stupid to understand the two hints. No surprise there, as you're in PA and such things are simply a given in that location.

Nothing to say about that huh, you never broke the law, and yes I live Iin PA, what does that have to do with anything? Only thing I agree with you on is, is stating it on open forum but he did what he had to do

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gemby58
You're obviously too congenitally stupid to understand the two hints. No surprise there, as you're in PA and such things are simply a given in that location.

Nothing to say about that huh, you never broke the law, and yes I live Iin PA, what does that have to do with anything? Only thing I agree with you on is, is stating it on open forum but he did what he had to do

There are so many laws on the books that it is practically impossible to not break one or two almost daily. There's a huge difference between breaking one unintentionally, or doing as you have said you would/have done and the OP did and breaking one intentionally. The compounded idiocy of then bragging about it on an open forum on the Internet seems to be the one hint you actually caught. Congratulations...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
If there was a woodpecker tearing up my house I would have done the same thing

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

There are so many laws on the books that it is practically impossible to not break one or two almost daily. There's a huge difference between breaking one unintentionally, or doing as you have said you would/have done and the OP did and breaking one intentionally. The compounded idiocy of then bragging about it on an open forum on the Internet seems to be the one hint you actually caught. Congratulations... [/quote]

So when your doing 60mph in a 55mph zone your not intentionally breaking the law or changing lane without turn singles

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep trying to justify your earlier stated positions; ain't gonna work.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Good answer

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Here I was beginning to think you were a modern day Jesus

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not even close. Never claimed to be.

Though, it's pretty obvious that you're a modern day Democrat.

"Mrs. Clinton, did you know it was illegal to send classified and top secret documents over an unsecure e-mail and server? Gemby58 says it's only illegal if I get caught."

God help you try to instill any ethics or moral discipline in any children you might have; the "it's only against the rules/illegal if you get caught" motto is a great one... crazy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by poboy
It was no woodpecker. It was just a
peckerwood.

Yep, the peckerwood shot the woodpecker.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Government does this everyday she got caught. If she didn't we wouldn't be talking about it today

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Government does this everyday she got caught. If she didn't we wouldn't be talking about it today

So, because someone or something else breaks laws that makes it okay for you to break any law you feel like breaking, so long as you don't get caught?

I go right back to that bit about how interesting such a moral and ethical compass would make raising kids...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[quote=gemby58]Government does this everyday she got caught. If she didn't we wouldn't be talking about it today

So, because someone or something else breaks laws that makes it okay for you to break any law you feel like breaking, so long as you don't get caught?

I go right back to that bit about how interesting such a moral and ethical compass would make raising kids... [/quote

I guess a good one. My one son is a district judge, other is a state trooper

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I go right back to that bit about how interesting such a moral and ethical compass would make raising kids...

I guess a good one. My one son is a district judge, other is a state trooper

Clearly, they had a prime example of what not to do and chose the right path in life because of it. Good for them.

Pose your motto ("It's only illegal if I get caught") to them and get their take on it. Betcha I know the answer...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
AMEN

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Pow!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I bet they wish they turn out like me. They have get up in the morning and go to work I get up and go out back and shoot, don't worry, there's no woodpeckers on my range.

Last edited by gemby58; 10/23/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would say it's only against the law if you get caught

You'd be wrong.

Unless, of course, rape or murder or theft is only against the law if you get caught as well.

"gemby" pretty much tells me everything I want/need to know and yes the level of idiocy on this thread is mindboggling and of course also explains the mess we find ourselves in...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Brings to mind the 3 S's- "shoot, shovel, shut up".

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Not dissing the OP. But not sure I'd post such things.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Just caught my neighbors cat with a treble hook.

Gonna skin it and post a "how to" on Facebook later.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (257 mag, 35, BABore, badwolf, BDR1, 7 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,058
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.