Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Looking forward to your post-hunt report LBK!

We leave on Monday morning. I am not over confident, but there will be some killing going on and Savages doing the deed. grin grin wink wink

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We leave on Monday morning.

Me too but I'll be heading to Wisconsin. I'm thinking that these days you'll have much better luck than I will.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Having fun is skill, not luck and I'm pretty sure we'll both have our share of that.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Having fun is skill
Skill is being able to do something that 98 percent of your peers can't do. It's fun because they'll piss and moan and talk behind your back but they still can't match what you produce. And that's fun! Even if it's only a manure pile standing at the top looking down at your incompetent rivals is fun. It's amazing how many good capable people were broken by poor, disinterested, stupid supervisors that only got their position through office politics. Seen it in every stage of my life.

And now on to the bigger question. Can you send a pic of the Pickle Boat. May want to charter it sometime in the future. Is it dill or sweat?

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skidrow
Having fun is skill
Skill is being able to do something that 98 percent of your peers can't do. It's fun because they'll piss and moan and talk behind your back but they still can't match what you produce. And that's fun! Even if it's only a manure pile standing at the top looking down at your incompetent rivals is fun. It's amazing how many good capable people were broken by poor, disinterested, stupid supervisors that only got their position through office politics. Seen it in every stage of my life.

And now on to the bigger question. Can you send a pic of the Pickle Boat. May want to charter it sometime in the future. Is it dill or sweat?

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. You have a definate way with words.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 35, Allen Martin, 300_savage, batch, 9 invisible), 1,711 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,481
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.