OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Bern Baby! Bern!

Carpe' Scrotum

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jesus H. Christ. The modern educational system has completely disabled this woman from the ability to hold a rational thought.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Keely you ignorant slut!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
she said it all when she stated her family was on public assistence programs.
more of the gimme gimme gimme, i deserve it.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
We've got what, 110 trillion of unfunded liabilities? Social Security goes tits-up in less than 17 years, we're running huge budget deficits every single year and the national debt is over 18 trillion ($57k per citizen). In 2014 the top 1% earned 19 percent of adjusted gross income and paid 35% of the total federal income taxes hauled I that year. In fact, if you confiscated the entire income stream of every millionaire in the country (i.e., if you imposed a 100% income tax) you could run the federal government for four months---and you could only do that one time because those high income earners would simply stop earning. Our tax rate on capital gains is damn hear the highest in the western world (if not the highest).

The problem isn't taxes ITS FRIGGING SPENDING TOO MUCH!!!! But this stupid bimbo wants to spend more. The stupidity of the liberal is boundless! mad

Jordan

http://www.foxbusiness.com/governme...00-wouldnt-be-enough-to-keep-us-running/

Last edited by RobJordan; 11/13/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Walt's daughter.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ya can't fix stupid! even with free school. especially free school. no investment no value.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
she said it all when she stated her family was on public assistence programs.
more of the gimme gimme gimme, i deserve it.

Yep. We pay for her indoctrination, and she wants more.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I guess i had a mistake in having white grandkids.
Oldest is a capt in the air force, horrible childhood for a lot of reasons. He graduated magna cum laude in engineering, no student loans, no debt.

I contrast that against a young female barrista in the paper a few years ago.
She had run up over 100k in student debt, getting a degree in something called transgender identity issues among chinese minorities. Was complaining couldn't find a job other than serving coffee.
I know of another of the unwashed, who aspires to a 15dollar an hour job as a career choice. If they need more money he will just get in college to get some grant money that he will never pay back.
One does make life choices.
I see this all the time. Local facebook page woman writes in her husband left, divorcing her, took her inheritance money. Brother in california with wife and child, lost his
job and only have 250bucks. So they are moving here to her garage. She was wanting donations, heater, beds, refrig, you got it. So another woman writes in says her daughter is about to graduate from college, and needs all that stuff too. Can anybody help?
and i have to write a check to sugar in the next couple of weeks. I am just so happy to help. And when the brother gets here for the state medicade program, food stamps, and whatever else can be thrown his way.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/13/15.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Scary is the part when you reach the point of realizing that Keely is just one of the many, many, very many people just like her. Even scarier is realizing these Keely people vote. The country has gone berserk!

Someone said a couple of days ago that the voting age should be raised to 25-30 years. I agree. I might also add that you must be a current property owner paying taxes.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
She is sort of a poster child for the endorsement of free birth control. If that had been more popular we would have fewer of these junior liberals...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is so stupid it makes me wonder if it wasn't cooked up by the MSM to have something controversial to report on.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
naw, it's real. I go to that local facebook association page mainly to see what thinking is. It is very much welfare mentality or somebody else pay for me please, i am entitled.
And we have a ballot on the box next year for recreational weed. Why work?
One woman i am tempted to put her post on here, complaining they can't make ends meet, crying about her low end job. She goofed and i backed out what her income was, 45k a year.
She mentioned dinner cost 26bucks for her family. What? She eats better than i do, I also know she NEVER takes lunch to her hubby at his employment, they go out every day.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Net those sorry sh*tasses and ship them to Paris Island... They'll be alright in a few weeks.. plus in a couple of years they can get their education, free, thanks to their Uncle Sam wink

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rush had some advice for this young lady yesterday on his program. He said she should "find out who gave all the wealth to the 1% then go after them."

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Timberlake
. . . I might also add that you must be a current property owner paying taxes (to vote).

This!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Timberlake
. . . I might also add that you must be a current property owner paying taxes.

This!

So I'm a successful independent professional engineer making good money and paying an assload of self employment taxes, but I don't get to vote because I rent a condo?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i am probably off on the dates but i want to say around 1900 it was ruled you could not use property ownership as a requirement prior to voting. I think it had to do with the disenfranchising of the black population.
Indians in the majority of the states, ethnic north american indians that is didn't get to vote until 1924, and i think not until 1956 in utah.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/13/15.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sad part is she has no idea what an idiot he made her out to be.

NRA Patron Member
Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 375fan
Sad part is she has no idea what an idiot he made her out to be.

But she knows that she has a safe zone on campus to return to when she has that uncomfortable feeling that something went wrong.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 280shooter, 2ndwind, 30 invisible), 2,216 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,889
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.