Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I get so sick of everything being classified as terrorist-homegrown or whatever

????

It seems to fit Mr. McVeigh.

If it was a ISIS member who did the shooting don't ya think we would call it Muslim Terror?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
[
How about this....

Lets hope no one else dies and this type of home grown terror stops once for all. All the rest is window dressing .

You mean no one else dies as a result of the mass murders perpetrated by Planned Parenthood on a daily basis?

Regardless how you feel about abortion, it is legal in this country, murder is not.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
maybe I'm suffering from trptophan od and I'm just not getting what some of you guys are trying to get across.

but some of the comments on this thread leave me shaking my head.

armed gunman (some variety of lunatic seems obvious)

innocent folks in harms way

cops respond, get the guy with no one being killed though I believe some were injured, if what I recall is accurate

and it's "no big deal" to some folks on here?

JFC, I'd like to see how many of our internet commandos, how cool and tough they'd be if they were the cops at that scenario or if they had loved ones inside that building.

I'm against abuse of authority as much as anyone.

but imo, the denigration of cops by some here is beneath contempt

A couple of retards and a pickled old p h u c k, consider the source.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[
How about this....

Lets hope no one else dies and this type of home grown terror stops once for all. All the rest is window dressing .

You mean no one else dies as a result of the mass murders perpetrated by Planned Parenthood on a daily basis?

Regardless how you feel about abortion, it is legal in this country, murder is not.

So is legal to behead and throw queers off rooftops in certain areas of the Middle East. And your point is?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Actually it doesn't appear that PP was even the target, reports indicate he took shelter there after shooting at the cops near Chase Bank
That's what some on this thread were alluding to but then others didn't seem to think so. I never heard of the guy taking hostages. Of course, some never lose a chance to claim it's a Homegrown Terrorist or whatever.

Bank robbery gone bad?
I have no idea, just like on the death toll. I was just asking.

Kudos to the police for professional response and for evidently keeping the casualties to a minimum.

Earlier it was being bandied about how a couple of CCW holders could have stopped this whole thing immediately. I agree. The thing is, Planned Parenthood is a haven for the most ignorant of liberals. I have some relatives that are all in on the liberal side of things. Once they are indoctrinated on one thing, it seems like they swallow the whole package, no pun intended.

I am pro-freedom. That means on some issues, I might be considered liberal. I don't GAF if somebody smokes weed or does hard drugs, but I want them prosecuted if they make somebody suffer for their habit and I don't want to pay for their habit in the form of free healthcare when they burn their brain out. When I have to make a choice, my need for self-defense weapons overrides my support for them to do what they want to with and to their bodies. I know a lot of liberals though, who totally disconnect when it comes to keeping and bearing arms. According to how they think, they should have the right to kill their own progeny and put any dope they want to into their body while at the same time disarming me and making me pay for their habits, mistakes, addictions...whatever. So encountering a couple of CCW guys in the PP clinic would be unusual.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

????

If it was a ISIS member who did the shooting don't ya think we would call it Muslim Terror?

You are a serious dumb fu.ck. Big leap between ISIS and a lone (white) gunman in Colorado Springs.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually it doesn't appear that PP was even the target, reports indicate he took shelter there after shooting at the cops near Chase Bank

Doesn't matter....as you can see from the release above....MSM has already dubbed it "The Planned Parenthood Shooting" to better fit their liberal agenda.....and when I say "MSM" that includes Faux news....

Last edited by FieldGrade; 11/27/15.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Not a bank robbery. It all happened at the Planned Parenthood, 3 dead 11 wounded and most are law enforcement.

The shooter is white, with a Ar or Ak. The staff at the clinic is safe because they locked down in a safe room so the shooter turned on the cops....The dude took a number of propane tanks in with him...Terrorist guys.

Home Grown Terror plain and simple. You can call him a murder but the truth is it is another Mass shooting at a women's health clinic.

Sad state of affairs

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

????

You are a serious dumb fu.ck. Big leap between ISIS and a lone (white) gunman in Colorado Springs.

How about this... a lone white terrorist or a lone middle eastern terrorist. The results are the same....Dead people!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Be a heck of a place for an ol gal to draw her last breath.....

Last edited by 66niteowl; 11/27/15.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

????

How about this... a lone white terrorist or a lone middle eastern terrorist. The results are the same....Dead people!
The problem is a sick [bleep] liberal degenerate like yourself is just hoping it's a "Homegrown" terrorist instead of some goatfucker. You project a sad brand of insanity here assfuck.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
One has a network one doesn't. Every murder is not terrorism. How come you liberal fa.gs don't get after all the negro gangs...bloods,crips and all the others? That's terrorism right?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a bank robbery. It all happened at the Planned Parenthood, 3 dead 11 wounded and most are law enforcement.

The shooter is white, with a Ar or Ak. The staff at the clinic is safe because they locked down in a safe room so the shooter turned on the cops....The dude took a number of propane tanks in with him...Terrorist guys.

Home Grown Terror plain and simple. You can call him a murder but the truth is it is another Mass shooting at a women's abortion clinic.

Sad state of affairs

Well...if that's true then PP is clearly the problem....stop killing babies as a form of birth control and selling the body parts and the attacks will stop...

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Next time you see the ol' Kenya Kid reading off his commi-prompter I'll bet he's in a much better mood. Ball's back in his court now.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wonder if there's going to be a run on propane tanks now......?

Say what you will, sounds like PP had a plan and executed it pretty damn well. Several CCW's in the right place could not have expected a better outcome.

Expect that to become a talking point by 10 pm.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Well...if that's true then PP is clearly the problem....stop killing babies and selling the body parts and the attacks will stop...

What a profound statement! You have such incite!

How does this fit....Theaters and concert halls are clearly the problem! People should just stop doing to both of them and the attacks will stop....Or// Schools are clearly the the problem! We need to stop sending our children to school and the attacks will surely stop!

You have just shown how stupid you really are!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
We are surly going to hear something profound from Trump with in the next hour!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm thinking that the cop that died saved many, many lives. It's reported he was a UCCS police officer. There would have been no reason for a campus police officer to be at PP unless he was there as hired security. He was likely the first to challenge the shooter, buying the staff time to alert and lock down.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Home Grown Terror plain and simple. You can call him a murder but the truth is it is another Mass shooting at a women's abortion clinic.

Sad state of affairs

Well...if that's true then PP is clearly the problem....stop killing babies as a form of birth control and selling the body parts and the attacks will stop...

That would solve that problem. I bet most of America would be behind the idea, especially if they knew the truth.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
There is nothing in the local news about a bank robbery. Colorado Springs police state the shooting began inside the Planned Parenthood.

It's 28 degrees and snowing here so I find it interesting that he was only wearing a Tshirt when taken into custody.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 59 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,261
Posts18,486,431
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.