Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 375fan
Originally Posted by gitem_12
So the timeline is now 2+ years since the walkers started? Yet the cigars big red found are still in good shape? Russian RPG's? LAWS rockets I could believe, seems like a big faux paux from the writers.
Why were the 2 dead people that killed the blond not up and walking around with the other walkers?

Cause they were still in the store packaging

The box of cigars had been opened and some removed, the ones left were not wrapped by anything.

I was referring to the zombies

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Why were the 2 dead people that killed the blond not up and walking around with the other walkers?
They were trapped in melted, then hardened, polyurethane.

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
SBHTF tonight!!! We have an RPG, truck load of gas and a march of Walkers on and away from Alexandria!!

Not to mention Rick and crew leading the charge!!

What could not go right!!??

Comon' writers!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
herrrooo gwenn....I told y'all!!! grin

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a pretty good feering Gwenn was arrive. He needs to give Enid an attitude adjustment!

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Well the watch tower ruined the cheerful reunion

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't like Glen coming back. Seems dishonest. Wtf? It looked to me like the Biters had his guts out. Then the one dude showed up dead. Usually once the biters get a taste of fresh meat they keep eating. You'd think a Zombie show would make more sense. As far as that Enid chick...why bother? Just let her go if she wants to go.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the show is not improving. Leaving Glenn under the dumpster for several weeks was lame.
The girl enid is toxic. That black 'minister' is toxic, Deanna and her son are toxic. Morgan is beyond toxic. That little teen age boy with the gun is going to cause a disaster.
WHO toppled the church onto the wall, and let in all the walkers?
Rick et al, should just kill all the residents of Alexandria, and be done with it.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 11/22/15.

Sam......

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This show is OVAH.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And I told you retards Grenn was alive.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
This episode wasn't bad.

I like glen and am glad he's alive but wow that storyline was abut of a stretch. Rick is back in badass mode. The runaway teen is just doing what teenage girls do. Being a dumbass. Dude with the staff is cool. Provides an important counter to the rest. I hope he stays alive. Unfortunately Michonneis still alive.

Maggie is still hot as fugg.

There was structural damage to the tower, it wasn't sabatoged. But how was it damaged? The alluded to it all through the episode.

That kid with the gun is bad bad news. But given the rash of school shootings it would be the height of retardy to have him shoot Carl, even though I'd like to see his character die.

MAGA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I don't like Glen coming back. Seems dishonest. Wtf? It looked to me like the Biters had his guts out. Then the one dude showed up dead. Usually once the biters get a taste of fresh meat they keep eating. You'd think a Zombie show would make more sense. As far as that Enid chick...why bother? Just let her go if she wants to go.
I was expecting him to have escaped. They gave plenty of hints to it, such as the other guy falling on top of him, and the dumpster being right there. I don't feel cheated by it at all.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the show is not improving. Leaving Glenn under the dumpster for several weeks was lame.
The girl enid is toxic. That black 'minister' is toxic, Deanna and her son are toxic. Morgan is beyond toxic. That little teen age boy with the gun is going to cause a disaster.
WHO toppled the church onto the wall, and let in all the walkers?
Rick et al, should just kill all the residents of Alexandria, and be done with it.
Glen wasn't under the dumpster more than a few days. The episodes haven't been time sequential.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RyanTX
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Do you think Glen is under the other guy and not et up?

From the overhead shot, he was surrounded by hundreds of them. They would eat until they hit pavement.

The idea that he would be able to get away without being bitten is ridiculous even in a world where people come back from the dead as "walkers"

The only way they could seemingly explain it is if:
1. he found a way to roll under that garbage container
2. If you remember from Michone's backstory and from when they were in Atlanta, if you cover yourself in guts of zombies, they don't sense you and you can pass by them. If he gets enough guts and such on him while under the other guy, maybe he can escape.

then again, he was a complete dumbass for trusting that guy in the first, second and third place.

Humm, 1. rolled under dumpster while they were chowing on stupid.
2. Stabbed ones trying to get to him under said dumpster thereby creating a barrier of said zombie guts where the others couldn't smell him under there. Then, just had to wait it out while they left.

I was right on... laugh

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
This episode wasn't bad.

I like glen and am glad he's alive but wow that storyline was abut of a stretch. Rick is back in badass mode. The runaway teen is just doing what teenage girls do. Being a dumbass. Dude with the staff is cool. Provides an important counter to the rest. I hope he stays alive. Unfortunately Michonneis still alive.

There was structural damage to the tower, it wasn't sabatoged. But how was it damaged? The alluded to it all through the episode.

That kid with the gun is bad bad news. But given the rash of school shootings it would be the height of retardy to have him shoot Carl, even though I'd like to see his character die.

guess you missed the parts were structural parts were being tossed out of the building. Yeah, it was made to fail.

Sam......

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

guess you missed the parts were structural parts were being tossed out of the building. Yeah, it was made to fail.

Indeed I must've. Its impossible for me to pay attention to that show completely for an hour. I saw where they kept showing the big crack in the building, but missed seeing anyone working on it.

MAGA
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Okay walker/biter dead head dudes. Just for y'all I'm giving up an hour of my life and watching last week's episode for the umpteenth time.

By the end of tonight's season finale I will once again be able to answer all of your curious minds!! grin

Ignore all others. Especially, those with many names!! laugh

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Not end of season, just mid-season finale.

Carl takes a bullet to the head or some such, like the comic, but lives.

The chick leader is gone, likely the preacher too.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
already busted!! dammit!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am once again ready to lose an hour of my life, watching TWD, and being disappointed.
It's almost like Charlie Brown, the football and Lucy.
Despite David's humble assertion that he knows all, he does not. smile

Sam......

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 17 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,487
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.