Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Say... Just a thought. When a man changes his name, he has the opportunity to craft his name perhaps towards his life's interests and such.

So, when a guy changes his name from "Barry" to "Barack Hussein Obama"... Is that Catholic or Lutheran?

Hmph?

Oh well, what ever.

oh look! CAIR spokesmuslims are on the tv.

Ohhhh... They are sad.

That's sad.

We should trust them and stuff.

Something clever here.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Say... Just a thought. When a man changes his name, he has the opportunity to craft his name perhaps towards his life's interests and such.

So, when a guy changes his name from "Barry" to "Barack Hussein Obama"... Is that Catholic or Lutheran?

Hmph?

Oh well, what ever.

Ohhhh... They are sad.

That's sad.

I trust them. I'll pull down my pants and bend over with no fear. whistle

In a Pig's eye I will. mad

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by PopeYoung
Second suspect - 28 Year old from Qatar. I can't even spell the name. That damn JV team....

This is shaking out very, very good for us (all the players are Muslims) and bad for the Dems. Yes, its a terrible tragedy, but all the more so because Demonrat policies are culpable here or are powerless to argue against what happened.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump will have another Toldja so tour.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Hmph?

Oh well, what ever.

Ohhhh... They are sad.

That's sad.

I trust them. I'll pull down my pants and bend over with no fear. whistle

In a Pig's eye I will. mad

I noticed they seemed angry too... it kind of washed out the fake sadness, (for me anyways).

But, they did have the penguin with them and she certainly did display remorse... on their behalf?

Excellent.

Something clever here.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't understand why anyone doesn't find Deflave's constant perverted sense of humor absolutely hilarious.

Folks who are so damn thin skinned are almost as sad as this whole mass shooting.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
When the news first broke, and I heard there were "more than one" shooter, I told the wife that I'd bet it was Mooselimb nutjobs.

Looks like I was right, again.

Wife thinks I'm a genius.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Or they are from California....

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
The police delayed their press report.

This saddens me.

We will never know the true findings and or opinions of the police.

They obviously got the call from the mooslim in chief.

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This must be some of the running gun fight with the black SUV, filmed apparently with a phone.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=40c_1449109810

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I can't understand why anyone doesn't find Deflave's constant perverted sense of humor absolutely hilarious.

Folks who are so damn thin skinned are almost as sad as this whole mass shooting.

He's just not very original. His constant begging for blow jobs got old a long time ago, as did his penchant for calling anyone with whom he disagreed (but could not refute) a "f a g g o t". It's become an embarrassment, frankly. Unfortunately, embarrassing himself is one of Deflave's strong suits.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The police delayed their press report.

This saddens me.

We will never know the true findings and or opinions of the police.

They obviously got the call from the mooslim in chief.

Yes we will. There is a criminal prosecution in the offing (one guy is alive) and the Constitution will require a full vetting of the evidence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Never know. If he's Lutheran, it's probably 'cause he was baptized as a young'un by missionaries in Kenya. But they say that ain't so, so I'm guessing not. He must be Catholic otherwise he'd be calling for the execution of sinners, since that is quite obviously at the root of this. But I'm not so sure he's Catholic either, cause they ain't big on executin' and stuff.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Global Warming Causes California Drought.

Women, Children and Muslims Most Affected.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What happened to suspect #3?

They had two down & one in custody when I turned the news off last night. Now they're only talking about hubby & wife.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by White_Bear

They had two down & one in custody when I turned the news off last night. Now they're only talking about hubby & wife.
If it's a husband and wife it's just two lone nuts. If there are more, then it's pretty hard to say it's not terrorism.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by White_Bear

Patriotic narcissists lying for the greater good of Humanists everywhere.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by T_Inman

He's just not very original. His constant begging for blow jobs got old a long time ago, as did his penchant for calling anyone with whom he disagreed (but could not refute) a "f a g g o t". It's become an embarrassment, frankly. Unfortunately, embarrassing himself is one of Deflave's strong suits.

In short, you won't suck a dick but you'll hold one in your mouth till a f a g comes along.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Farook was a US Citizen.

He was employed at the center.

He got pissed and left the party.

He purchased these "Assault Rifles" legally. (?)

This is what the Media and the Obama Administration will focus on and this will soon be declared just another "Workplace Violent Act".

The fact that he was a Moslem, just got back from a trip to Saudi Arabia, grew his beard, took a Moslem terrorist wife, etc. will be deemed irrelevant and intentionally forgotten.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RobJordan

What I honestly know is you are pathologically incapable of discussing any non-sexual issue without gratuitously injecting homosexual sex acts into the discussion. If it weren't so fu-cking sick, sick it would be comical. Look fa-ggot, if you want to troll for blow jobs (as you've done here incessantly over the years), knock yourself out, but not here. Go find a gay web site where you can continue your criticism of traditional marriage (and your defense of sodomite marriage) and troll for blow jobs to your hearts content. crazy sick It just gets very, very old here. We're tired of it. This is not a gay website, no matter how much you want to turn it into one as evidenced by your constant, incessant begging for blow jobs and gratuitously injecting the topic homosexual sex acts into discussions in which it is wholly irrelevant.

Quit crying like a f a g.

You f a g.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 18,621 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,968
Posts18,539,854
Members74,052
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.