Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'gwe,

Been offended all day...tryin' to get all of the EPIC risin' water I could get hold of.

Got to be where one had to tote Giotto's legs,as a resting place for wares not to float away. Purty good day to ruin a camera! Only a coupla dozen Trout all told and nothing over 31",which is rather suplizing,given the literal volume of opportunity. But dat's feeshin'.

[Linked Image]

Wingman was GoPro'n and I was gunning Stills.

[Linked Image]

Never saw a gawwdamned thang.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...................

fredrica,

How close didja' come to going outside today?!?

You "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

heavysquawker,

My my you are a Whining Kchunt!

Congratulations?!?

Be certain to bitch some more,about wares you could never afford and will never see.

Laughing!................

Gomer,

It is indeed funnier than fhuqk,that you are delighted to be a Lap Dog,just hopin' for a scrap. You suck a mean ass! Laughing!

The pard who you are fascinated with,was calling Bears and killed this Fox.

[Linked Image]

I really enjoyed your Vagina Monologue,though you didn't haveta use such fanfare in coming outta da closet...as that was no "secret" there Toots.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

taylor,

Your Toxicology Report would rival Safarimam's. Congratulations?!?

The amount of STUPIDITY that you are "blessed" with,is simply fhuqking incredible!

Who dresses you?!? Just how "loud" is your computer,when you "shoot" it?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.....................

Nrut,

As an aside and if only for more humor,which Excuse(s) are you rockin' currently,to preclude pixels?!? I mean besides money and IQ?

Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!..................

G,

You simpleton fhuqk...CNS Insertions are moot in their mettle,as projectile integrity extrapolations are formulated.

No need to reiterate obliviously,how the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious!

Now for the "win",state which boolit(s) won't "do" that. It WILL be funnier than fhuqk!!

Hint.

WCH,

That's entrapment and baiting both...but I'm groovin' on the humor of how you roll.

You MEAN bastard.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So sugar tits is that the sound of you conceding just how phuqcking fulla schit you are? While your at it feel free to post results ala 223ai at 1500 and 22lr at 700 and don't forget to and humor with pics of same. You are one loud mouthed bitch aintcha.

NICE FORKED HORN by the way you really get after it.

No coincidence that you yet again avoided the camera you fat POS. GOOD ,no GREAT CALL. LMAO

Good talk.

Last edited by heavywalker; 12/06/15.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkkchunt,

Swing for the fhuqking fence and dangle a pic of that Trophy you got at Camp Coke Bottle,for sticking a magazine the furthest in your box.

You KNOW you wanna.

'flave,

Unfortunately,most of it sails over pointy heads.

Hey wait...that might not be an "accident".

Laughing!...............

vikchunt,

Take it easy there Toots! taylor is on HEAVY meds and doing the best she can,collectin' food stamps and dreamin' big...don't go crushin' them "joys". She's doin' the Bigsqueeze/Safarimam Thing and rocking the schit outta her Imagination and just a coupla Posts away from faking death,as a Trump Card. Laughing!

Very GOOD fhuqking call to go right to fhuqking Whining and avoid ALL things The Rifle.

Hint.

Laughing!........................

'Homer,

You are talking out your ass,which is hardly anything "new". Please fawn over your Imaginary Pretend Rifle,in which ever manner eeks you the most "satisfaction". Have you cut out pics of it yet and tacked them to your wall?!? Laughing!

Now if only grant you more opportunity,to unleash your Imagination and it's Pretend...because it's funnier than fhuqk to watch Reality collide with Fantasy.

The NightFarce 5.5-22x 56 is impossible to get giddy about. It has sub 27.5 Mils of erector travel(less than 1Mil per ounce),weighs 32 ounces and is SFP to boot and subtension corrected at 22X,which means schit light gathering,lotsa mirage and their schit eye-relief,if only as starters. Hint.

Cheer up,the 50mm version is a piece of fhuqking schit too. Side by each extrapolations,are never not intellesting.

Just sayin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The NightFarce BEAST is even funnier yet. But hey...it's got almost got a "whopping" 35Mils of ele erector travel. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As to the Tac 338,which isn't happening either,it's tough to get giddy about. Jewell triggers and moving stock furniture,are heavy concessions that will puke in actual use. Loudeners are an easy pass too. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fixed furniture trumps all,so pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. My stuff actually EXISTS and sees obscene round counts. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I don't know who's barrel they are using on House Builds currently,but I've only had (1) McMillan spout and I'd not do it again. 'Course I was never in love with the contour(Heavy Palma) or length(30")...but have had more than a few chopped/recontoured to meld balance/handling in a particular stock. I'm sooooooooo fhuqking done with long barrels. Hint.

Anywhoo...I'd want to make sure I could drive AM's 3.850" COAL DBM mags,would wanna throat in accordance to my whim and would wanna choose my contour,length,throat geometry and Maker. Mike Rock .338" spouts are wickedly wonderful and though Mike is gone,it'd be how I rolled if only for Retrostalgic Notions. Greg tends to have a few laying in wait. Google it.

Perhaps you should Secret Squirrel PM The Twatly Trifecta and get in on the "savings"...so you Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks can score your first everything?!? Just saying.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

You are doing "great"!................

fredrica,

Bless your heart.

Like YOU could afford a Red Ryder...let alone an Illuminati!?! At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute". Bless your heart.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie.

Laughing!..............

heavysquawker,

Did you Banjo Gals able to come up with a Fixed Fhuqker down payment?!? Or another for your first camera?

Didn't think so. Laughing!

When you "shoot" your Imagination,roughly how "loud" does your Pretend make it for you?!?

Thanks for the keen firsthand insight.

Laughing!....................

kchunt oz,

Always entertaininger than fhuqk,when you drop in to Whine.

Though in actuality...what thefhuqk else COULD you "do"?!?

Bless your heart,you Amazingly Clueless Kchunt.

Wow +P+!...............

Shefire,

Awwww...shucks! You musta "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,again?!?

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the concept of sealing Living Handles in the false hope of fending moisture intrusion,is TOTALLY lost upon you and "all" that you "do".

Now of course as Levers go,the BLR boasts alotta inherent advantages. Lose the barrel band,float the fore end,seal same and they become impervious to how they are shot. Much akin to a FF tube on an AR. Google it. Laughing!

Secondly,bedding/sealing the buttstock's melding to the reciever juncture,precludes them runnin' away and crackin',due both heavy round count and exposure to sumptin' called "weather". Google it. Laughing!

You'll haveta yet again pardon all facts,sailin' over your pointy head,furrowed brow and crossed-eyes...in no fhuqking particular order. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you get to "contribute" too,you lying Piece Of Schit Clueless Fhuqk.

You go girl!.............

SuperKchunt,

Pardon me while I'll yet again haveta' feign my "surprise",that you have more pictures of me Outdoors,than you do of yourself. Congratulations?!?

I should be charging you rent as well,for as often as you think about me...but my gracious nature precludes pryin' pennies from them without. You LUCKY kchunt!

Laughing!

You REALLY get after it.

Bless your heart................

g',

JEEZUS fhuqk...you do NOT need to keep on reiterating your simply amazing fhuqking CLUELESSNESS!

But it's funnier than fhuq,that you do.

Bless your heart!................

'gwe,

Joe Average sure the fhuqk ain't very bright.

No need to pour gas upon the Napalm of obvious.

Hint..................

'Moses,

The ONLY fhuqking way to Pimp a Number One...is to hang a "For Sale" sign on the piece of fhuqking schit and HOPE there is someone/somewhere,fhuqking STUPID enough to bite.

Hint.

Just saying.

Mainly because I got the t-shirts.................

taylor,

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend,are to you.

REALLY getta kick,how you Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks DREAM so "vividly" about being fortunate enough,to rub shoulders with me! FUNNY schit!!!

Now you really got me on the ropes,as I've never seen a 788 and am atta loss as to who even Makes 'em. So less that intel,I couldn't formulate an opinion,as I couldn't reliably factor how to mount glass upon same.

Give or fhuqking take,you AMAZINGLY STUPID Fhuqk.

[Linked Image]

Like YOU could afford a Skinner!

Woweeeeeeeee...I'm fhuqking cryin' I'm laughing soooooooooooo hard!!!!

Take a pill..............

Blackheart,

Didja' FINALLY amass the jingle to buy your first camera?!?

Didn't think so.

Laughing!

Be sure to squint extry hard,to add some "reality" to your Imagination and it's Pretend. Laughing!

Bless your heart,you sappy Day Dreaming Do Nothing Clueless Kchunt.

You gals are on FIRE!!!

Laughing!..............

short translation from Authentic Alaskan Trailer Park Jibberish, to English:

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah, etc etc etc, for 20 minutes or more...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Creek was low and slow here. Managed one pic of my pard reeling in some bait for me....

[Linked Image]

One of the things I do best is serve up lunch on the killing fields....

[Linked Image]

I'm getting pretty good at this fishing thing, I caught my third fish!!!!

I'm gonna lose count pretty soon, its going so well....

[Linked Image]

SNORK! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Not real keen on fishing,but here is a pic of a trout I caught last year.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
So let me see if I have a handle on your bush speak, and can break this down correctly.

Taylor-CP,

Taylor (I'll call you that because its not an easy name to get creative with),

You've admitted to having a broken leg and being on narcotics, so your mind must be as messed up as one of the biggest one liars the forum has ever seen. Even though you' never once asked for prayers for your condition, or sold a misrepresented firearm and refused to give the money back.

The amount of STUPIDITY that you are "blessed" with,is simply fhuqking incredible!

Sorry, it's the best retort I could pull out of my "F'ck Yo Couch" Alaskan Gilligan's POW island hat. Please give me more material to work with.

Laughing!

Well crap, I'm screwed now! I didn't think anyone would call me on my bluff. I know I say "Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial", but even I can't hit a slightly bigger than 1 MOA target at 2000 yards better than 5 times out of 100 like the computer model. I just can't admit to anyone I'm infatuated with big numbers, it makes me look better when I'm posturing like the alpha male of a pack of feral chihuahua puppies.

Does that sound about right Stick?

Last edited by taylorce1; 12/07/15. Reason: Spelling
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
Creek was low and slow here. Managed one pic of my pard reeling in some bait for me....

[Linked Image]

One of the things I do best is serve up lunch on the killing fields....

[Linked Image]

I'm getting pretty good at this fishing thing, I caught my third fish!!!!

I'm gonna lose count pretty soon, its going so well....

[Linked Image]

SNORK! laugh

nice Muskie there Tom....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by taylorce1
So let me see if I have a handle on your bush speak, and can break this down correctly.

Taylor-CP,

Taylor (I'll call you that because its not an easy name to get creative with),

You've admitted to having a broken leg and being on narcotics, so your mind must be as messed up as on of the biggest one liars the forum has ever seen. Even though you' never once asked for prayers for your condition, or sold a misrepresented firearm and refused to give the money back.

Sorry, it's the best retort I could pull out of my "F'ck Yo Couch" Alaskan Gilligan's POW island hat. Please give me more material to work with.

Laughing!

Well crap, I'm screwed now! I didn't think anyone would call me on my bluff. I know I say "Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial", but even I can't hit a slightly bigger than 1 MOA target at 2000 yards better than 5 times out of 100 like the computer model. I just can't admit to anyone I'm infatuated with big numbers, it makes me look better when I'm posturing like the alpha male of a pack of feral chihuahua puppies.

Does that sound about right Stick?

Since you can spell, do you have any idea how long its going to take Stumpy to figure out what you posted, by trying to read it?

I still repeat, can you imagine how frustrated Piglette's English teacher must have been, before he was expelled from Marshfield High...for being his cuddly self..

Trivia Fact... did you know Yosemite Sam was modeled after Schtick?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
heavysquawker,

Perhaps you'll be able to trip enough of your Food Stamps for cash,to roll it into a coupla gallons of gas,so you can go outside next weekend. Lookin' forward to the pics. Laughing!

Funnier than fhuqk,that all the things that are impossible for you and your ilk,happen here daily. Hint. Though it is the dirtiest of tricks and the most slippery of slopes,that you are forced to use you as a barometer of evaluation,in accordance to your "means","abilities","comprehension" and "results".

Tags happen to abound around here and I heard that Seasons were generous too,so it is a common theme that folks gun a fair amount of fresh meat and most don't even bother freezing feesh. It is a common theme to Blast,when Castin'. Hint. Google it.

Looking forward to your next Hissy Fit and a fresh batcha' Excuses.

Mebbe Santy Claws will bring you a camera?!? Nawwwwwww...there ain't nobody in the Clan with the jingle.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

What didja' ALMOST do on your Big Weekend?!? If only for perspective and more oblivious HILARITY,perhaps extrapolate how CLOSE you came to doing something. I mean,was it like purty close,very close or ALMOST close? Do tell. Laughing!

At least you can "afford" nothing and then you "get" to reap all the "splendors" of your Imagination and it's Pretend. You "lucky" kchunt!

Ooopsie!...you "forgot" about your highly esteemed and much trumpeted Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Again.

What were the "odds",that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'gwe,

I happen to deal in bait a touch myself. Takes 30 gallons for me to feel good about a Season. Don't like to deal with more than 10 gallons atta whack.

[Linked Image]

Fun to call 'em in.

[Linked Image]

30# PP and '335 has no equal.

[Linked Image]

Never was much into fhuqking around.

Hint................

elkkchunt,

Bitchin' tackle box.

Laughing!

Streamside R&D is more than a touch enlightening,if only because that's where facts are found. Hint.

Pardon the splendor,it's how I roll...but at least you "get" to read about it!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

GOOD talk.

Laughing!..................

taylor,

I'm more than happy to let your Opiate fueled Imagination and Pretend,salve your Reality,in whatever ways "work" best for you.

As far as material goes,simply pick a color and let your Imagination Pretend with it...mainly because it's as fhuqking close as you will EVER come to "doing" anything in the first hand. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

Looks every bit as big as the fish hanging off the dinks antler in Stick's picture.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good grief Big Stick.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by taylorce1
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

Looks every bit as big as the fish hanging off the dinks antler in Stick's picture.
grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sugar tits your are so phuqcking fulla schit, it almost ain't funny. In these daily occurrences did you happen to take pics of your epic failures? Pardon me being afforded the luxury of not being forced to take you word for it. LMAO

Didja almost hang a pic of you almost doing something at 2k? Oh my, you stupid phuqck you almost did didn't ya, I knew you ALMOST had it in ya.

You're gettin a late start today, what was it BV or R&R last night? One of these days I might be able to afford a half gallon of that, or even an 18 pack of Busch Light.

[Linked Image]

Oh you are rollin in it ain't ya titty boy, whats it like being blessed with the ability to produce your own cream for your morning coffee, Laughin...

Thanks again for going waaaaaay outta your phuqcking way to avoid the camera yet again, you fat phuqck.

Good Talk.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What happened to Hutch.......looks like he was digging for otters

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well who can understand what ever it is that Stumpy keeps posting... but it looks like his usual cut and paste job of the same old things over and over....

but I did notice he's down to showing photos of rifles, getting soaked in water to clean them once again, and is showing the ones he camo'ed using his teenaged daughter's nail polish...

you can tell by the yellows, the blues, the lime greens, the day glow oranges, gold etc...

I always wondered if she gave them to him, or he just swipes them from her room when she's sleeping at night....

thinkin probably the latter...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

G,
You simpleton

Simple is as Simple does……………..

Acquire rifle and loading manuals……..
[Linked Image]
Simple!

Develop loads and zero at 200 yds.
[Linked Image]
Simple!

Check @ 100 yds over chrony for Muzzle Velocity.
[Linked Image]
Simple!

Compute trajectory based on BC and MV.

Simple!

Go afield and observe
[Linked Image]
Simple!

Range, Aim, Breathe, and Squeeze.
Simple!

Collect game
(Sometimes not so simple)

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How do those aoudads taste?

Do the orange tiedown straps keep folks from mistaking the old man bouncing along on a 4wheeler for game?

What fresh Hell is this?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
The big ol' rams tend to be pretty tough.

The ewes such as the one in the pix are great mixed with pork in sausage. I have it made into fully cooked smoked links, Jalepeno cheese, garlic and traditional.

[Linked Image]

Jalepeno cheese Summer Sausage made out of Aoudad/Pork is lip-smackin' good.

As to the straps, I had left my adjustable bungees that I usually use back at camp. I keep a tow strap in my ATV for emergencies. I weigh 185 lbs. The heaviest animal I've loaded unaided was a 182 lb (live weight) axis. In this case this ewe was on the opposite hillside just over 300 yds. She weighed +/- 125 lbs. I wrapped the strap around her horns and drug her down the hillside, and across a creekbed, loaded her and tied her down. The terrain is quite rough and rocky.

[Linked Image]

It's about a half mile to the road and if a critter is not tied down securely it will slip off and have to be reloaded.

[Linked Image]

As I age certain types of "reloads" become not so simple.

For good or bad, we hunt a 1,700 acre pasture out of a 55,000 acre ranch. It is private land and I almost never see a soul while I'm there. I do wear a green headlight going in and coming out. Seems most critters of any size don't wear headlamps.

JAPPFT,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Gwb

Very cool to see you have some very nice wears my hats off to you

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 56 invisible), 2,249 guests, and 1,029 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,816
Posts18,496,463
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.