Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by contendershooter
so if Rubio gets the nomination and he goes against Hillary what are you going to do?

Not shoot Contenders.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Honestly we need to focus on Trump, Cruz, Carson and Rubio...the rest are disasters in their own ways.

Anyone on here whom would vote for Christie is shooting theirself in the foot, in regards to Gun ownership and socialized healthcare.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Trump sounds different and behaves differently because he can.

He's not owned.

Never said he was "owned"...

Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens..

If he fails to get the nomination and stands third party, would you class that as him pushing the destruct botton on Republication voters???

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by deflave
so if Rubio gets the nomination and he goes against Hillary what are you going to do?

Not shoot Contenders.

Travis

seriously Travis, whom would you vote for? You have to take a side and if you stay home, that is just a plus for Hillary... If its Rubio v Hillary, what would you do...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Trump has explained it several times. Family members in the USA that have knowledge will be charged, family members who have knowledge elsewhere will be treated as enemy combatants--and killed with the rest of the terrorists.

As I said before, when the "good" Muslims begin to stand up and denounce radical Islam, and assist authorities in stopping this crap, then they will have my sympathy.......but until then.......

Casey

I don't think he ever really "explains" anything. That's the beauty of Trump. He just says he's going to do something and his fans hear that...and more. It's fascinating, and not the first time we've seen the phenomenon.

You're right, he doesn't dwell on the "small stuff".

I mean he's got other people for that--Trump obviously doesn't sweat the details..... grin

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by ingwe
Rubio showed once again that he is a traditional slick politician. Exactly what we don't want or need. If I watch and listen to him for long, I feel soiled, and check to make sure my wallet is still in my pocket...

He reminds me of the kid that got his azz kicked every day on the walk home from 4th grade.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Pete E

He's not owned.

If he fails to get the nomination and stands third party, would you class that as him pushing the destruct botton on Republication voters???

It would definitely split the vote and walk Hillary straight in the White House. He did say last night again he wouldn't do third party, although Carson is threatening to do so if there is a brokered convention.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like what Trump says, and a lot of what he says is right. We do need to halt people coming in from countries who are terrorist HQ's and from countries who have leaders that support terrorist organizations.

But there is something more here. We as a people have had to vote for the lesser of two evils for some time now. Until we have a really good third party candidate that could bust that up, not much will change.

We are back to where you have the Hildabeast leading the democrat side by a large margin and us Conservatives MUST be smart and put someone forth that can beat her. Poll after poll show that Trump can't do it, Carson can barely do it and Rubio can do it.

I think at this point and I hate to say this, a Rubio/Cruz or Rubio/Fiorina ticket is probably the best way we don't have Obama 3.0 aka the Hildabeast and slick willie back in the oral office again...

I would love to see Fiorina debate Hillary directly, she would absolutely destroy her.

If you nominate Bush, not much will change, Christie would be devastitating to gun owners and he would keep Obamacare, Rand Paul whom I really like to see as Pres would probably be better served as Fed Reserve chair or some other auditory function within the Federal government...the rest well.......

You're nuts.

Travis
no chit, going by what the lying ass media says.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ringworm
America is a whorehouse. And a cheap one at that.
Our populace is full of folks who know nothing of civics, they read and comprehend at middle school level.
The average telephone has the entire worlds knowledge at its disposal and its used to look at pictures of cats and posyt what coffee you just had.
The country in in the state that it's in because of morons, plain and simple.

Yep. right on the money. And don't expect change for at least a generation. Hopefully, meth will have wiped out Darwin's failures, and run its course.

For many, the truth hurts and that's why the messenger usually gets killed. The debate was another dog and pony show, with the ponies doing only one trick. We're in for a ride, those of us that are still around after the election. I'm not looking forward to it.

Last edited by Wyogal; 12/15/15.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
seriously Travis, whom would you vote for? You have to take a side and if you stay home, that is just a plus for Hillary... If its Rubio v Hillary, what would you do...

No, seriously. I wouldn't shoot Contenders.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I like what Trump says, and a lot of what he says is right. We do need to halt people coming in from countries who are terrorist HQ's and from countries who have leaders that support terrorist organizations.

But there is something more here. We as a people have had to vote for the lesser of two evils for some time now. Until we have a really good third party candidate that could bust that up, not much will change.

We are back to where you have the Hildabeast leading the democrat side by a large margin and us Conservatives MUST be smart and put someone forth that can beat her. Poll after poll show that Trump can't do it, Carson can barely do it and Rubio can do it.

I think at this point and I hate to say this, a Rubio/Cruz or Rubio/Fiorina ticket is probably the best way we don't have Obama 3.0 aka the Hildabeast and slick willie back in the oral office again...

I would love to see Fiorina debate Hillary directly, she would absolutely destroy her.

If you nominate Bush, not much will change, Christie would be devastitating to gun owners and he would keep Obamacare, Rand Paul whom I really like to see as Pres would probably be better served as Fed Reserve chair or some other auditory function within the Federal government...the rest well.......

You're nuts.

Travis
no chit, going by what the lying ass media says.

I am basing this on what the fickle American voters have put in control for the past 8 years...all of us on here including myself knows the media are all for the democrats no matter whom they nominate, so we can't continue to blame the media on why our guys don't get in...we have to get out and vote. I know we out number those who like the democrats

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rubio was on my short list when this thing started...I was familiar with his immigration stance, but was willing to chalk that up to youthful indiscretion as a new Senator. It has become painfully evident that I was mistaken that he is a liar. That catches up to even a Politician.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Pete E

He's not owned.

It depends.

If Trump lead the delegate count yet didn't get the required 1237 delegates, and the RNC gave its delegates to a candidate who had less than Trump in order to push Trump aside, it would be the RNC who destroyed the GOP by refusing to yield to the majority.

The RNC frequently changes the rules in order to benefit the establishment candidate.

The fact that the party "owns" 437 delegates that they can give to any candidate they choose shows how corrupt their system is.

Essentially, any outsider running for the GOP is playing against a stacked deck.

It's especially stacked this cycle because the party is encouraging so many candidates to continue running in order to split the vote in so many directions that no-one gets the required 1237 delegates,..so the RNC can use their 437 delegates to push whoever they want into winning the nomination,....regardless of who the majority wants.

It's a messy game they're playing.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Here is the poll that was all over the news yesterday prior to the debates since everyone thinks I am making this up...

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/nbc-poll-clinton-would-trounce-trump-lose-rubio-carson-n478676

It's important to note until the Republican field is narrowed any head to head polls are going to be split up against a clear future nominee like Hillary.

Head to head polls.

http://www.270towin.com/2016-polls/2016-general-election-matchups/

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Would rather have a smart pony that knows a few tricks, and knows who his trainer is. But once again, who is electable?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
His back-pedaling is eloquent and articulate though and that gives him a pass to many who don't take their research up a notch. Rand's attack on Rubio though was a significant uppercut blow though which could help Cruz.

But, with the GOPe desperately hoping for Rubio and, while Cruz rides Trump's draft, I'm thinking the GOPe will begin accepting the imminent realities ahead of them and painfully side up with Cruz as their anti-Trump solution.

As long as Bush,Kasich and Graham stay in the race, Trump will remain at the top. I have to truly question the intelligence of the GOPe powers that be who can not discern from this simple factual reality.

Last edited by isaac; 12/15/15.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by BMT

It is wrong to kill

It is right to defend life

Killing a combatant is acceptable in the face of Jihad

Killing a combatant's Mom to terrorize the combatant is wrong

Killing his mom because she houses a bomb making factory in her kitchen is fine, however. She is a combatant

BHO says "we are better than them because talk it out"

This is wrong too--BHO fails to defend innocent life when actual threats arise.

This is why he is despised on a worldwide basis.

The basis isn't so much target their moms, the basis is, if the terrorists are using mom's place then we are going to bomb where he is. If people don't want to get killed then they need to stop being shields.

So if we know where 50,000 are but they are all living with mom and dad, we can't do anything.

BS

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Wyogal
But once again, who is electable?

The more conservative they are, the more electable they are. Liberals made up this "gotta get the moderates" crap a few cycles back and idiots have run with it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I've had a little time to digest the debate, and here's my take.

Rand Paul came back to his senses and quit playing games that he can't win.

Rubio is a lying little POS.

The guys from Ohio and New Jersey are grossly offensive.

It makes absolutely no difference what Trump says, or does. His fans are in love with the persona of the character he is playing.

When Carson speaks, it's time to go to the bathroom or get get a beer, even if he's saying something right.

Pretty good breakdown LT...though not a Trump fan, (go ted) I think he did pretty good last night. He seems to have calmed down a bit...his numbers will rise, mainly because he said he he wouldn't run third party...looks like the RNC follows social media & had a powwow with both Carson & Trump... wink
Trump calling out CNN was priceless...

Trumps numbers will go up a couple points.
Cruz will keep pace with him.
Paul goes up with them.
Carson will either drop a little or stay the same
Rubio drops a point or two.
The rest will drop...
Anybody notice how much Bush was stuttering???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead

So if we know where 50,000 are but they are all living with mom and dad, we can't do anything.

BS

Yeah, but that gets complicated when most of them are in Michigan, New York and Massachusetts.

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.