Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 120 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 119 120
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by SamOlson
FWIW I just tossed my POS 10 twist Kimber Montana into the river.

Yous learning more faster thens eye but me couch is a Knut magnet.

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'303,

Cite them sloppy kchunts that "comfort" your "knowledge".

Laughing.

I know..I know...pardon twist rates and COAL.

Laughing!...........

'seller,

Cite ALL the (facts)thhat you couldn't absorb.

Laughing!!!...........

fredrica,

The more you quote me,the more you connect dots...you STIUPID fhuqk.

Laughing!...............

'Raider,

You fence hopping kchunt,you once again "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!............

MI,

You Google DUMBfhuqk!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't look like anyone has the stones to shut this stupid Phuque up.

+Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hello Stick, what have you been up to lately, and when are you going to get off your arse and come down here for a bit of hunting.

Regards.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jkob
Don't look like anyone has the stones to shut this stupid Phuque up.

He has the blessings of the administrator to act however he wants. Otherwise he'd be banned. Truthfully Rick should give him full posting privileges back. He's far less ornery when he's not limited to two posts a day. smile

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
jkobble,

A VERY wise man has stated often,that he'd not allow you to rebarrel a milkshake,with a fresh straw.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you clueless piece of fhuqking schit.

Feel free to use your Imagination and it's Pretend,to find me "mistaken" and I assure you,that it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

Your Whine is MAGNIFICENT.

Laughing!..............

'STUART,

Not enough hours in the day,nor is 6 months of vacation a year enough,to scratch all the itches in the backyard.

Toolin' up a touch different this AM and am not so patiently awaiting daybreak,to start yardin' on lips. Went Little Big Man and will be rockin' 7/5 #3's in 20# ala Copper Clacker...which ain't even fair and how I like to roll.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Suplized noone has mentioned holstering Retard Twist Rates in a Krunchenticker,so as to yield 105 magfed smooches.

Ooops.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00......................

dooshmike,

I speak matter of factly...because facts matter. Nothing funnier than handing same to Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks on a Silver Platter and watching 'em still fhuqk schit up!

Bless their hearts.

Might could be a 40" Day.

Do you think Outdoor Hag ever got a round into battery and fired the steaming piece of fhuqking schit Retard Twist Rate Cooper?

Me neither.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
With every laughing troll post there is a sound of shoveling. Digging a deeper and deeper hole, discrediting any form of rational thought or fact ever previously uttered.

Apparently, the recoil from the 105's was just a little much for the synapses. They are clearly fried.

"TROLL

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So, Coopers suck? Damn it!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OutdoorAg
Smoke: If you got the deal I got, you wouldn't call the dealer back:) I could have the gun re-barrled two or three times and still come out on top.

If a dealer sold me a rifle and represented it as NIB, and it wouldn't come close to chambering a factory round, I'd be back there asking him wtf, no matter what I paid for it. If he knew about the problem, he should've disclosed it to you.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Techsan
So, Coopers suck? Damn it!

Yep, and so does everyone who is not looking through a cloud of smoke at 105 grain bullets with rose colored glasses

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Mi,

You be SURE,to tell yourself the things you MOST need to hear...as you wax eloquent on your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Pardon my being afforded the fhuqking luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Now knock it right the fhuqk outta da' Park and cite which 105 Launcher and which 105(s) in particular,left you wanting and shifting gears to a Retard Twist Rate instead? Use as much Imagination and Pretend,as you dare. Laughing!

I mean besides the FACT you've never seen or shot 'em. Hint.

Was it ANY of these?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

A single 105 A-Max smooch here,ala 20" no-turn 1-8" 6BR,not much over 200yds. Hint.

[Linked Image]

A single Hornie 105 HPBT smooch here,ala 23" 1-8" 6-284 and not much over 500yds. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Should it satiate your Imagination and it's Pretend,I'm rather at ease in musing twist rates,throat geometry and COAL...if only for fhuqking starters. Hint.

To fuel your Imagination and bolster your Pretend,here's like chambered rifles in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14"...yet shy of half the herd in that chambering alone. Hint.

[Linked Image]

P.S. and by the way...though being Great ain't easy,it is worth the effort. "Luckily" for you,you can "afford" to read about it and look at the pics. Laughing!

Being Psychic ain't a concession either and 40-inches of Trout was rather easily arranged today. Needed a Wingman to do it full justice and I forgot my cameras,which is always a bitch.

Then again...

Laughing!

Perspective never ain't not intellesting. I'm as happy to sandbag,as you are to talk out your ass. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon the obscene order of Splendid Magnitude.

[Linked Image]

You are doing "great"!

Laughing!..................

'san,

The less one "knows" or "does"...the "better" a Cooper is.

Hint.

Just sayin'....................

'pole,

The LAST fhuqking thing of interest to me,is a "deal" on a piece of fhuqking schit.

Outdoor Hag ain't nearly as "bright" as her Imagination and it's Pretend tells her.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Outdoor ag -

PM sent

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar Tits a test strip and a hit of insulin bet this makes you're fat little belly growl.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've always been meaning to ask Schtick this question that has been doggin me for years....

Where you talking like this before you pissed on that Electric Fence, trying to impress your fellow drunk buddies....

or was that a development that started directly afterwards?

or maybe its just:

What disorders are associated with Tourette's Syndrome?

Many individuals with TS experience additional neurobehavioral problems that often cause more impairment than the tics themselves. These include inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder—ADHD); problems with reading, writing, and arithmetic; and obsessive-compulsive symptoms such as intrusive thoughts/worries and repetitive behaviors. For example, worries about dirt and germs may be associated with repetitive hand-washing, and concerns about bad things happening may be associated with ritualistic behaviors such as counting, repeating, or ordering and arranging. People with TS have also reported problems with depression or anxiety disorders, as well as other difficulties with living, that may or may not be directly related to TS. In addition, although most individuals with TS experience a significant decline in motor and vocal tics in late adolescence and early adulthood, the associated neurobehavioral conditions may persist. Given the range of potential complications, people with TS are best served by receiving medical care that provides a comprehensive treatment plan.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

That musta been a REALLY Big Day for you,to capture the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in flaunting a fhuqking Freezer Burn Factory! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

The knack you have for taking STUPIDITY to new places,is fhuqking fabulous in it's oblivious hilarity! Why do I KNOW,it's caked with dirt and hair to boot?!? You "lucky" kcunt. Laughing!

Whattya' gonna ALMOST "do" today? Mebbe hunt some more pop cans,so you can afford your first camera? Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Ooopsie! Too fhuqking late!!!

Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot!

Wow +P++!................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up. Bless your heart.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "afford" to "contribute". It were prolly mean of me,to ask you to cite roughly which year it was,that you last went Outdoors. My bad.

Laughing!

Looking forward to the next batch of Excuses and more fresh Whine,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and hang on my every word and gawk every splendid pixel.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

Raining currently and I sure hope I don't forget the cameras.

Film at 11:00.

Hint...............

Schit...I got too laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard,I forgot to dangle pics from this mornin',for them who cain't do for themselves and are plagued with a couchbound kchunt.

The inherent advantages of 100% PP from stem to stern. It makes Flippin' The Bitch a breeze and all is new again. Casts just got longer.

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I like a tandem spool wrap to a Double Improved Clinch and whip the tail numerous extry times,before cinching tight and seizing the works with multiple reverse bight half-hitches.

Key bein',to never have running line come loose from the spool and lotsa folks fhuqk that up.

Hint.

Fortunately...yesterday's last light Sucker Hole was false advertisement and the Monsoons continued.

[Linked Image]

Tough to beat a Cast & Blast,though the couch apparently "works" "well" for many.

Laughing!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

[video:youtube]T5_2y4sgeBw[/video]

David

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'pole,

The LAST fhuqking thing of interest to me,is a "deal" on a piece of fhuqking schit.

Be that as it may, if a dealer sold me a new rifle that wouldn't chamber a SAAMI round, he'd be either refunding my money, or fixing it. It's that simple.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I'd take the cooper back to the LGS where I bought it and show them before shooting it, and get my $$ back, them them loose sleep over it, and if you decide to change out you don't have to explain a bunch of stuff to the next guy... Who immediately will be cautious as to why a new rifle came this way.

Unless your a rifle looney who is ok with non standard throat dimensions that is...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Getting back to the original topic (12 pages ago), I don't really think there is as much of a problem as perceived. One type of factory ammo won't chamber, and the Vmax that are loaded past max OAL won't chamber. Those bullets need to be seated deeper than others in all rifles. Monday the OP will respond once he figures out the length to lands with bullets he wants to use.

As to the stick in forum- Good for you on all your activities, achievements, and everyday fishing adventures. Don't let it get to your head. Things can change or be taken away in a flash. There is a line between being grateful and thankful for what you have, and being arrogant and haughty about it. One question is- Why do you have 10, 12, and 14 inch twist 6mm rifles that are so great, when everyone else's are garbage? Or are they just for shooting the oversized Alaska mosquitos with 50 grain bullets, because in your words, they won't stabilize anything big enough to be manly? The idea of a one caliber battery is slightly fascinating. Suppose it makes cleaning a bit more efficient. I do like 100 grain bullets- in a 6.5mm. And I also like 50's in a .22 cal., 120's in a 7mm, 130's in a 30 cal, 160's in a .338, 250's in a .375, and 250's in a 45-70. Sorry, probably just caused a stroke in the heavy for caliber crowd.

Page 6 of 120 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (257Bob, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 75 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,684
Posts18,493,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.