E
Pics of the other side.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
HR IC

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
POS mounts,POS scope,POS stock and POS contour/length to make SURE it "handles" like schit. Too fhuqking funny! Points awarded for CM too. Google it. Laughing!

Sugar tits

The mount yes they were changed before noon. The rest not everyone is 5'4" and 250#'s. It shoots in the .5 with no load work so it will do.

Balances like a dream on the lug and sniper gray cerekote looks goooood.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Pics of the other side.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

s

Looks nice

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

That rifle looks like it ALMOST got shot...once.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!................

Sammo,

Disclaimer...formerly an OEM 6mmRem,but destined for FAME.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

It wore more than a few scopes and flunged more than a few boolits,enroute to becoming Legendary. Shot 'er enough,that the bolt cracked lineally and it's the only time I've seen that. Have a few receivers on their 5th barrel,less any hint of that malady.

Actual use,do take a toll.

Hint.................

'S,

Your "beliefs",is farrrrrrrrrr from fact.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...................

'Mi,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Dumbfhuqk...I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard. "Tell" me more about 6mm boolits,their bearing surfaces,BC's,requisite throat geometries and COAL requisites,you CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Laughing!

If only to fuel your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint......................

'kid,

I doubt it was much over 25lbs,which is a fair Trout.

[Linked Image]

Better length,but lacking in mass.

[Linked Image]

Comparisons.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Some folks actually venture Outdoors.

Fredrica,

VERY much enjoyed the notion of "all" the "thought" that went into that piece of fhuqking schit and how the mounts were a good idea earlier in the day! You AMAZINGLY Stupid Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bitchin' stock too. Laughing!

Now the CM spout is wearing "Sniper Grey" and it "balances" "like a dream". Holy fhuqking schit.......I'm cryin' I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard!!!!!

Now DO tell,what is "The Dream" chambered in,how's it twisted,what is the contour/length,what's the throat geometry and at what COAL are you Pretending to feign a fhuqking clue? Laughing!

Then muse serial numbers,as you get giddy about more Freezer Burn ala Furrowed Fairways and Rat Dink Bucks.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
actually, AI s are supposed to be short chambered.
Ackleys book states the barrel should be cut off one thread, and short chambered.
the only place a saami contacts the AI chamber ,is at the base of the neck/chamber.it should be a tight fit, so the fireformed case has the shoulder in the right spot.

I have a 244 AI myself, and crossed this bridge years ago.
Although, mine is rather long chambered, and accepts factory ammo,it does have issues with brass so formed.
Primers are usually backed out some on firing, showing excess headspace.

I was much happier with brass necked up to 6.5 mm, then necked down to 6mm,just enough to let the bolt close.
Yes, the shoulder on my fireformed brass is farther forward than factory ammo.
such is the work needed to have an AI chambered ,or other wildcat chambered rifle. if that doesn't appeal to you, your better off with a std chamber.
Oh, and I wish my 244 had an 8" twist, instead of a 12".
I would actually use it for deer hunting .

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Stick,

You own several rifles in twist rates slower than 8, but curse everyone else's. You own bullets lighter than 105 grains, but bray like a stoned drunk mule about how terrible they are. So, take your fish and your 105's to another thread, or start a new one. Nobody cares about your hot air, which in all your ranting, had not one thing to do about the original post or topic, and not one hint of useful information was uttered by you in 15 pages.

BTW, when livers turn to stone, there is no recovery or second chance, it's a quick downhill slide. Never understood why people throw a whole life away for that, but to each his own.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'pole,

You are missing more than a bunch. Hint.

No doubt. Topping the list is the compulsion to go on the internet and f*** with total strangers over trivial BS.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

sweet geezus, on spinning gear in current.

Sign me up right now.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
fluffy,

Hardly "daunting" to start with Seven Times Fifty-Fhuqking Seven Virgins and drive a false shoulder,which has been handed to you on a silver fhuqking platter. Hint.

Ran into a trite batch of Lapooey 223 Virgin brass last night,which when 80% NSO'd,still yielded .015" excessive headspace in the issued SAAMI 223's chamber. Conjoin that fact,with a badly botched OEM DBM's COAL "latitude" (2.260" max in that particular RAR's box)and reliability is easily compromised. Hint.

Now one can Plug & Play to increase the reliability,via a squared smooch...but better yet is to bump diameter ala tapered expander and relocate a brass shoulder. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It'd take a Linda Lovelace throat,to fhuqk up the Hornie 75BTHP's ability to smooch lands in a P&P. 5.56 RAR smooch pictured,which well exceeds 223 throat geometry. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Of course the 6mmRemAI is a steaming piece of fhuqking schit,no matter the twist rate,as that is a function of COAL to capacity ratio. It is useless in a S/A and an EPIC goat fhuqk in a L/A. Too easy to opt 6-06 in the L/A,for less hassle and superior results or 243AI if not 6-284 in the S/A,for like reason(s).

You'll haveta pardon my having every chambering thus far cited and a schitload that ain't been. Hint.

1-8" S/A 6-284 and a single 105 smooch at 3350fps. Badger double-lugged/clip slotted 30MOA rail,yada,yada,yada...the usual.

[Linked Image]

GOOD "talk".

Laughing!.................

'Mi,

Are you hinting that I'm afforded the fhuqking luxury,of not being forced to guess and have got/shot twist rates ad boolits you've only seen pictures of?!? Laughing!

That will ONLY come as a "surprise" to you and your AMAZING Fhuqking Stupidity. Read that again. Now one more time. Laughing!

Funnier than fhuqk,that you are trying to "talk" about wares you've never even fhuqking seen and are banking upon your Incredible Stupidity to salve that reality. Ummmmmm...nice try? Laughing!

If you paid yourself a penny,for every time you huffed how you "don't care",you'd have enough jingle in a single day to score a 8" .243" blank of repute,have it installed and have loot left over to procure your first box of 105's. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Or you could set on your couchbound kchunt,talk out your ass about things you've never seen or let alone done and do it with enough Estrogen to make it a right proper Vagina Monologue Hissy Fhuqking Fit. You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Your STUPIDITY is noone else's "fault". Have you given much thought to Imaginary Pretend Ignore,so as to bolster your "stand" even further?!? Laughing!

Nice touch to quip that you are 100% CLUELESS in regards to the crux of the thread and what is germane,despite the crystalline Tutelage. You are easily amongst THE dumbest of the Dumbfhuqks.

Bless your heart.

'pole,

Ain't it a fhuqking fascinatin' constant with The Do Nothing Gang,that nothing "matters". Now THAT is some fhuqking funny schit!

If only because boolits matter farrrrrrrrrrr more than headstamps,it will come as a "surprise" only to you,that twist rate,throat geometry and COAL latitude are in FACT,the very heart of any/all rifles. Hint.

Funnier yet and another right handy fact,is that Do Nothing Drooling Dumbfhuqks fhuqk with themselves,far better than anyone else could,by simply doing their best and grabbing hold of slack rope,to elaborate on their "knowledge","experience" and "results".

Try rifle "particulars" again and mebbe say sumptin' SAAMI.

Laughing!

You dumbfhuqks should be takin' notes and applyin' same.

Hint.

But here's to the hilarity of your being too fhuqking Stupid,to "do" even that "much".

Laughing!

Wow +P++!................

'neth,

If length is sandbagged to only 38" and girth a trite 23.5"...it wouldn't put the bitch much over 25lbs,which is a fair to middlin' trout.

Caught it on a fast twisted Loomis GL3 9'6" 4-8# UltraLight,gunning high BC 30# PP ala short action 3000 Stradic and meplats were cut to a #3. Laughing!

That rod alone,has landed well over 1000 of 'em,if only because I never was much into fhuqking around. I much prefer the GL3 version to the GLX,for some strange reason(s).(grin)

[Linked Image]

Blowin' FULL fhuqking Gale currently and today is gonna be gunned for braggin' rights in tough conditions,so I'm gonna schlep a 20" 223AI squirting 40gr V-Max at 3950fps+ for bait,then go for the throat with an 18.5" 1-8" 270 and 105's. 7-08AI made the cut to the crummy too and 162A-Max at 2850fps is plum soothin'. Slim Shady and it's LW 18" Middie Wylde is purty unassuming and will fhuqk with some heads too. Gotta whistle through a buncha form loads in The Squealer and 75A-Max Virgins in a 1-8" at 2980fps don't suck either.

Jumped Shady's barrel nut a gas tube hole last night and will be curious to see how it do in return to zero,after total barrel removal,a leetle gas block love and Illuminati removal and re-torquing with a bar wrench until things screamed. Bet it's purty fhuqking close. It be a handy bitch.

[Linked Image]

Troops oughtta be here in the next 10 minutes and it's gonna be a purty good Show. What are the "odds" of The Do Nothing Gang turning a lick today?!? Laughing!

Film at 11:00.....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Comparisons.

[Linked Image]

I always enjoy seeing the pictures of the fish you've shot...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As c'mon stick. I was hoping you'd at least ask me to show where you were mistaken.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by ingwe

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Comparisons.

[Linked Image]

Caught with a rod & reel and a live worm.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks like the gang's all here. LOL

[Linked Image]

ya'

[Linked Image]

JASAHFT,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

[Linked Image]

Im not exactly what you call a trout purist, but My God Man!

A WORM??????????

Have you NO shame?

JFC.......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

A WORM??????????

Have you NO shame?

JFC.......

Mutatis mutandis with whiskey and ice. grin

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

[Linked Image]

A WORM??????????

Have you NO shame?

JFC.......
grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

[Linked Image]

A WORM??????????

Have you NO shame?

JFC.......

Says the man who fishes with a fly. The guy who uses corn thinks the worm guy is a purist.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

[Linked Image]

A WORM??????????

Have you NO shame?

JFC.......

Says the man who fishes with a fly. The guy who uses corn thinks the worm guy is a purist.

CORN! shocked

GOD PLEASE!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!! cry cry

Page 8 of 120 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

419 members (163bc, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 39 invisible), 1,900 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,635
Posts18,493,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.