Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 120 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 119 120
pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cold water spots are the BEST, bar none!!!

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
HR IC

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by fredIII
Good luck and be careful not to get hung up in any fences. Been hearing good things about Texas.

we will be hunting "free range" which is where all the game has a key to all the gates. grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'gwe,

All I can do is live vicariously,as you gals tear The World up.

Laughing!..............

Prepare to be amazed with tales of deeds of derring do and accompanying pictorials upon my return from the petting zoo that is Texas! Guns will be shot, whiskey will be consumed, and dirty words will be spoken!
I have virtually denuded Montucky of charismatic mega-fauna, so its off to Tejas I go! laugh

Dammit, Ingwe. Megafauna is a compound word that does not require a hyphen. You non-spelling dumphfuks are a hoot with your hard charging ways. whistle

Now I'm gonna be a hard charger and almost go kill some squirrels or put holes in paper. (beating my man chest).

That's all I got...

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

it's simply called "Tuesday" or the like. Hint.

You gals REALLY get after it!

Laughing!.......................

I'm lovin' 5 hour chores versus 6-7. Cold, snow and wind hasn't been much of an issue. El Nino has been El Nice'o.

Got after the haystack again today but done by noon. Hit Albie's on the way home and found the freshest box of fish sticks they had in the freezer.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole
"Magnum won't chamber" is a problem that only a few of us have to suffer through.....

Some of us go through life with an Uber Mini, the short throw gets the job done lickity split.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4th_point
The suspense is killing me.

What did the OP find out about the chamber?

The suspense was more than I could bear. I had to chase another thread to find the results.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 1Deernut

'gwe,

All I can do is live vicariously,as you gals tear The World up.

Laughing!..............

Prepare to be amazed with tales of deeds of derring do and accompanying pictorials upon my return from the petting zoo that is Texas! Guns will be shot, whiskey will be consumed, and dirty words will be spoken!
I have virtually denuded Montucky of charismatic mega-fauna, so its off to Tejas I go! laugh

Dammit, Ingwe. Megafauna is a compound word that does not require a hyphen. You non-spelling dumphfuks are a hoot with your hard charging ways. whistle

I thought megafauna was like Irish-American....but without the whiskey....

I can't possibly be wrong about that....

I just googled it, and like you....google has it wrong! shocked

Amazing!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'gwe,

Slow day today,only had 16 rifles in tow and really not all that many twist rates.

Laughing!

Only had a few of them Six Em-Em's.

Bart' 1-8" 18.5" 270/105's,20" Brux no-turn 6BR 1-8"/105's,20" BHW 3-grooved poly 243Win SAAMI 1-8"/105's,22" OEM Montucky 243Win SAAMI/Skinners and a 22" PN SM 1-9" 243AI/105's.

[Linked Image]

Managed to fhuqk up the Montucky Donor Twat-Six already,as rust scaling inside it's CM mag box precludes feeding and it's frozed ejector blade precludes dumpin' empties outta da' receiver. Only fair to limp it along another day,then I'll tear all apart,diagnose,correct and be gunning Six-Twat Six and 105's at Warp Fhuqking Nine,on the next pass. I remain fairly fhuqking certain,that I've waxed eloquent a time or bajillion,on how innards need be S/S,along with mag springs. Plastic followers suck ass and I'll keep dumping in milled 700 followers,that I've converted to Montucky mag confines.

I can flick a thumb in the port to arrange cartridge ride height in relation to bolt nose and can deftly turn it to starboard to flick out an empty and undoubtedly hit more and faster,than anyone has ever seen. I was purty fhuqking HOT today.(grin)

A pard rubbed it in by saying: "If you keep that up,you'll sell THE fhuqk outta Twat-Sixes". Fhuqking LOW blow!

Loading now,for Round 2 in the AM.

Film at 11:00.

Laughing!..............

Fredrica,

You are slurring early today...musta been a "BIG" Weekend for you?!? Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute".

You "lucky" kchunt.

Very GOOD call to refrain an attempt at Ballistics. What were the "odds"?!?

Bless your heart,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!....................

pak,

NOONE can begin to appreciate the magnitude,of how Spots STEAL The Show.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though I do enjoy their feeble attempts to quantify how "great",sucking is.

Hell...Hutch even gets a kick outta their Freezer Burned Forays and I've seen him lick his own ass,before dinner and smile. Laughing!!!

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.................

'nut,

Slow day here too.

Give or fhuqking take.

Laughing!

Bless your heart....................

Sammo,

50 degrees here,never had to contend better than 10mph full value wind all day and out to 1800yds+.

Confirmed come-ups,basked in knowed quantities and it were yet another obscene round count day. Gunned some video,to drive points home for dissenters and for a multitude of compounded facts,more goods of repute is gonna fly offa shelves by them who thunked they had a "clue". Hint. Laughing!

The 6x MQ's remain without peer and I've done peered me a few scopes in my time.

DAT...is what we in da' bidness,call a GROSS understatement. Hint.

Laughing!

The MK12 SPR/10x MQ Giggles Gasser is already in the crummy,as is The Electric Chair. Only fair to ring the bell,at both ends of the relative spectrum.

Just sayin'.

Google it...............

4th,

"Surprisingly"...not ALL throats is the same.(grin)

Linda Lovelace geometry will not bode well with a Virgin and the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious.

Outdoor Hag has ALMOST gawwdamned fhuqking nearly got a live round to chamber and it's gettin' purty fhuqking excitin' there. Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Anyone know what that Rust colored stuff is that is all over every gun Schtick posts a pic of???

I know it can't be rust.... as I've seen less rust on a 10 year old 71 Vega that spent its entire life in New York State....

must be part of that homemade Camo he makes with his teenage daughter's nail polish....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sammo,

50 degrees here,never had to contend better than 10mph full value wind all day and out to 1800yds+.

I just googled the forecast and it looks uber good for shipping calves next week. Road conditions should be ideal and the truckers will be lovin' it.

Rolled out about 1800 yards of hay again yesterday, wind was perfect and the dust drifted away from the pickup quite nicely.

Not sure who loves El Nino more, me or da cows?!

Ode to last Tuesday...

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by fredIII
Good luck and be careful not to get hung up in any fences. Been hearing good things about Texas.

we will be hunting "free range" which is where all the game has a key to all the gates. grin

That made me laugh.

GFY.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Outdoor Hag has ALMOST gawwdamned fhuqking nearly got a live round to chamber and it's gettin' purty fhuqking excitin' there. Laughing!

I don't like to promote cyber bullying but this made me laugh more harder.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

At least you can "afford" to read about The Outdoors and gawk at the pics.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!................

Sammo,

It'll be 50 again here today and the rumor is no winds. The Electric Chair's 40's at 3950fps+ outta it's 20" spout,just may have opportunity to dazzle...but there will assuredly be multiple 75A-Max Flingers in tow.

Happy Cows taste better,don't forget to bid that fact into the equation.

Hint....................

'flave,

I reckon it won't be much more than a year or two,before Outdoor Hag kills her first sheet of paper with it and "gets" to hear it go "Bang" live...rather in the pointy constraints of her Imaginations and Pretend.

THAT will be a big day and undoubtedly rate it's own Thread,because few things is more excitin' than fireforming Ping Pong Balls in a Retard Twist Rate.

Bless her heart.

I'd like to examine on of them supposedly "many" rifles,in which "nothing matters",if only because I keep getting 'em,where it all matters. Sort of an intellesting Dichotomy there and I wonder what the reasons are?!?

Laughing!.................

(Addendum:...got too laughin' too hard this morning and forgot Donor R&D photo update pics)

A lil' funk on the portside of da' 'box.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Total disassembly,after abother day of floggin' on it and Famous Makin'.

Seen a star this morning and though I've heard of 'em,it's the first I've ever seen.

Might could be a fair day.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Nah, I doubt OutdoorAg will even shoot it. Probably will just throw it around on the rocks like a stark raving lunatic, duct tape some scope caps on it that are the wrong size, rattle can some blue and yellow paint on the stock to cover up that ugly walnut, and then throw it in the water next to every bass he snags in Texas, while making sure he doesn't ever clean it. Rust and corrosion blend nicely with the rattle can paint.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Best part is, !!!!! "anyone that owns one of ____________ is a stupidfuckingkunt trust me I have had hundreds". LMAO.

Sugar tits your a piece of chit. Keep fighting that urge I'm not you dad. Lol.
Oh oil stops/inhibits RUST it a fckn big secret so keep it between us little buddy.
Ifn I cun Crawl ot of bed iss might get to the couch today. Apple trees don't prune them selfs. Good talk 1995yards Leica rocks

Travis GFY very much too. grin

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by KenMi
That's one fine bear! I lightened up the pic to take the shadow out, and it looks even better.

[Linked Image]

If you notice, both lower canines are broken off. This ol' boy was on the decline. FWIW both the guides and my taxidermist said that he'd probably lost quite a few pounds due to the lack of bottom canines. Prolly' would not have made it through the winter.

But what the hey, being an 80%er, most everything I do is for fun and enjoyment, and at 64 I am glad I can still show up. This was a fun hunt with friends and my guides were government trappers/hunters. I had a ball running the roads of the Lincoln national Forest in NM chasin' the dogs and bears, Listening to tunes and talking hunting, trapping, reloading and all sorts of nonsense.......

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3411043/m/7971028871?r=7351048871#7351048871

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MagMarc
The Texas blizzard of 16? Tom will still shoot fish wink

Nice to see Etta back in your avatar.

Thanks Bud.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
I'm arranging cold weather for Ingwe when he's in Texas. That way he won't miss Montana too much. wink

Im trying to find an indoor petting zoo with central heating and couches I can sit on, that'll let me shoot, but no luck so far.......... grin
laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Another week and Im headed to the Texas Petting Zoo where its warm....

Yup,

and one nice thing about the Petting Zoo,

one can pet lotza stuff, 24/7/365

Ya'

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just an 80%er from Tejas

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 15 of 120 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (338rcm, 1minute, 338reddog, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,481
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.