Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by djs
Yes, there are Muslims who are bent on violence and we need to identify and keep those individuals out of the nation. However, the vast majority are peaceful and looking for a better (and safer) life; many are highly educated and can contribute to the prosperity of the US.

The same holds true of Latinos entering the US. The vast majority just want a better life. If caught entering illegally, they are returned to their native countries; most are not Mexicans, but are from other Latin countries and just passing through Mexico.

However, there is one Latin nation from which any person reaching US soil is automatically admitted, no matter how they crossed into US space - Cuba. The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966 enabled this; it was amended in 1976. And, unlike other immigrants, Cubans are not required to enter the United States at a port-of-entry. Also, being a public charge doesn't make a Cuban ineligible to become a permanent resident.

The vast majority of Cuban refugees are peaceful, law-abiding residents, but Cubans have been involved in terrorist acts here in the US. For a rundown on these acts see: http://cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0073.html

Recognizing the contributions made by Cuban refugees, few have called for banning all Cubans from the US for the acts of a minority. Something to think about.

Do you think that the other muslin countries in the middle east won't take them for a reason?

It's a huge mistake that is going to cost our country in blood. The problem with liberals is they live in a world that doesn't exist instead of current reality. It wasn't cubins, mexicans, or europeans that took down the trade center. If you can't sort them out, then none of them should be let in.

"It wasn't cubins, mexicans, or europeans that took down the trade center."

No it wasn't Cubans, Mexicans or Europeans that caused the collapse of the WTF, but it was Christians like:
- Timothy McVeigh who demolished the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City (OK) killing 168 and injuring 600+ people;
- Dylann Roof who murdered 9 churchgoers in Charleston (SC) and wounded additional people;
- Wade Michael Page who killed 6 churchgoers in Wisconsin;
- James Von Brunn killed a security guard at the Holocaust Museum in DC while attempting to kill more;
- etc.

Should we ban Christians from entering the US based on these and similar acts?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When this nation turns out to be just like living in Israel with the threat from Islam on our streets, trying to kill citizens daily... Remember to thank all of your liberal and DemocRAT acquaintances for allowing this to happen to our country....

This is no different than if we had let Communists into this country and spread them all over the place during the Cold War....

We are essentially importing our enemies and distributing them thru out our nation...into our communities, into our schools etc...

while they complain ( such as in St Cloud MN) that they are not being treated nice by everyone else... they don't accept our way of life, but we're suppose to accept theirs...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I could tell stories about the hmung that were resettled here.
I could tell stories about the stoneage somali's resettled here.
They don't settle real well and adopt a judeo christian based societies ethics.
Islam is for the most part incompatible with those ethnics.
on The bright side, Dflave might have a new dating pool, they do allow i think four wives.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs
Yes, there are Muslims who are bent on violence and we need to identify and keep those individuals out of the nation. However, the vast majority are peaceful and looking for a better (and safer) life; many are highly educated and can contribute to the prosperity of the US.

The same holds true of Latinos entering the US. The vast majority just want a better life. If caught entering illegally, they are returned to their native countries; most are not Mexicans, but are from other Latin countries and just passing through Mexico.

However, there is one Latin nation from which any person reaching US soil is automatically admitted, no matter how they crossed into US space - Cuba. The Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966 enabled this; it was amended in 1976. And, unlike other immigrants, Cubans are not required to enter the United States at a port-of-entry. Also, being a public charge doesn't make a Cuban ineligible to become a permanent resident.

The vast majority of Cuban refugees are peaceful, law-abiding residents, but Cubans have been involved in terrorist acts here in the US. For a rundown on these acts see: http://cuban-exile.com/doc_051-075/doc0073.html

Recognizing the contributions made by Cuban refugees, few have called for banning all Cubans from the US for the acts of a minority. Something to think about.

Do you think that the other muslin countries in the middle east won't take them for a reason?

It's a huge mistake that is going to cost our country in blood. The problem with liberals is they live in a world that doesn't exist instead of current reality. It wasn't cubins, mexicans, or europeans that took down the trade center. If you can't sort them out, then none of them should be let in.

No it wasn't Cubans, Mexicans or Europeans that caused the collapse of the WTF, but it was Christians like:
- Timothy McVeigh who demolished the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City (OK) killing 168 and injuring 600+ people;
- Dylann Roof who murdered 9 churchgoers in Charleston (SC) and wounded additional people;
- James Von Brunn killed a security guard at the Holocaust Museum in DC while attempting to kill more;

- etc.

None of whom were Christians in spite of what they called themselves. Such actions are 100% against everything taught in the Bible.

OTOH, the Koran tells Muslims to kill Jews and Christians wherever you find them. Imported Muslims might be pacifistic now, but when the crunch comes, they'll follow the Koran.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs

- etc.

Timothy McVeigh who demolished the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City (OK) killing 168 and injuring 600+ people

Timothy McVeigh never claimed any Christian affiliation, he did the bombings in revenge for Ruby Ridge and Waco. You need to quit watching MSNBC which discredit Christians to support a false ideology based on lies. ( fun fact, I'm not a christian)

As a percentage of the population, it's hard to say muslims are not a problem unless you ignore the facts to make yourself feel better about a liberal ideology.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by djs

- etc.

Sir, you are painfully misinformed and your loyalties should be more localized. Muzzies from the ME, or anywhere else for that matter, couldn't give a schit less abut your warm welcome.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still comes back to their religion. You either join their religion or die. Their religion is a cult and not compatible with the US Constitution. It is not compatible with the American way of life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just ignore djs. He is just a click baiter that doesn't believe the stupid schitt he spouts. Nobody is that stupid.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
All that violent immigrant crap happening in Europe
will happen here soon. Their apologists will NOT
be immune.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How do you type without gagging yourself?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
You cannot compare these Muslims directly with other groups who have made a go of it here. You're talking about a group with an average IQ significantly less than necessary to assimilate with mainstream, successful America.

They're practically developmentally challenged compare to the average person of Asian or European descent. Go look it up. This is a scientifically measurable fact. It will be the same kind of problem we have never been able to solve with those descended from African slaves.

It'll be like hanging yet another albatross around our collective neck, except instead of dead it will be alive; stabbing and raping.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
If a Muslim truly sought peace, he would not be a Muslim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Double front chicken ...needs to sell bacon..imo

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Still comes back to their religion. You either join their religion or die. Their religion is a cult and not compatible with the US Constitution. It is not compatible with the American way of life.

True that.

It's not possible for Christianity & Islam to co-exists under the same roof as the libs want to have happen.

In the end, this is not going to end well.......the people here will rise up & our government will physically intervene to guarantee long term safety for the Muslims.

Eventually then, things will get very, very ugly before a final course is run.

MM

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Maybe we should bring it on as soon as possible!!!!

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What was once a "melting pot" is now forced acceptance due the hyper-sensitivity to ethnicity. What was once assimilation is now a scrubbing of our American societal practices so as not to offend.
The public school system has carried out its mission to perfection.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by djs

- etc.

Timothy McVeigh who demolished the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City (OK) killing 168 and injuring 600+ people

Timothy McVeigh never claimed any Christian affiliation, he did the bombings in revenge for Ruby Ridge and Waco. You need to quit watching MSNBC which discredit Christians to support a false ideology based on lies. ( fun fact, I'm not a christian)

As a percentage of the population, it's hard to say muslims are not a problem unless you ignore the facts to make yourself feel better about a liberal ideology.

In a 2001 interview with TIME Magazine, TIME asked and Timothy McVeigh said:

Time: Are you religious?

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

Maybe Catholics, even fallen away Catholics, aren't Christian enough.

See: //www.ethicsdaily.com/an-accurate-look-at-timothy-mcveighs-beliefs-cms-15532#sthash.XsGk8Sou.dpuf

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Travis will have some brisk competition for the resident livestock.

LOL
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by watch4bear
How do you type without gagging yourself?

I've known several Muslims, all peaceful and good US citizens. I've never seen or heard any signs of disloyalty from any of them.

On the other hand, I had a neighbor in Vienna, Virginia who was a high ranking FBI agent involved in Counter-intelligence who it turned out was a valued Russian agent himself! He was also a devout Catholic. His activities shocked the entire neighborhood, to say the least. My wife and I would take walks through the neighborhood and when I saw him outside, I'd wave and say "Hello, nice day isn't it?", just to get a response. He'd just glare back. His wife still lives in the same house, but rarely goes outside.

Robert Hanssen is now spending the rest of his life in a Super-Max prison. You never know what is motivating people, even neighbors!

see: https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/famous-cases/robert-hanssen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Maybe we should bring it on as soon as possible!!!!

Well, if you do that, I surely hope that you'll be better prepared than the idiots in Ory-gun were. wink

MM

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (7887mm08, 10gaugemag, 44mc, 35, 69sportfury, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 1,512 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,517
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.