Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 120 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 119 120
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dubya,

You are really "living" on the edge,baiting holes in fences and knockin' it outta da' park. Laughing!

I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard and an old Blue Hair gal is scratching her head,wondering WTF is soooo fhuqking funny.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

WCH,

Didn't mean to horn you up.

I'll feign my "surprise" in all that you can ever muster is Excuses,Whining and some high zoot ass sucking.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that Fhuqking STUPIDITY isn't a "Heritage"...it's a fhuqking plight and those differences are stark. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

Perhaps someday if you live long enough,you'll be able to afford your first camera,as it'd really add some panache to your Rat Fhuqking Dink Titty "Conquests"...you "lucky" kchunt.

You REALLY "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Now on "your" "hard use" rifles,do you dip 'em in 90 weight,or slather it on after the fact? Do tell,as it will be fhuqking FUNNY!

You Heritaged yourself...again.

Laughing!

WOW +P++!!!!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick,
Good morning my little friend. Please come up with some new material. It seems like you just keep cutting and pasting the same old stuff with only changes in names now and then. You know I love reading your stuff and that I try to learn so much from you. Your original material and name calling and impressive pictures always either make me laugh or put me in awe. That's what makes you so great. You get to educate and entertain us. Get me some new stuff my friend. I look forward to it. I hope you have a great day.

TheBigSky

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't posted in one of your threads in awhile to open myself up to your rapier wit and ridicule. I've just been doing a lot of coyote hunting recently. I mean, uh, I've been sitting on the couch and licking the window wishing I could spend some time outdoors.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 02/02/16. Reason: I added my P.S. apology.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If you could just find some running water someplace, throw your rifle in it and take 'before' and 'after' pics of the rust incurred it would sure add validity to your posts.... wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
If you could just find some running water someplace, throw your rifle in it and take 'before' and 'after' pics of the rust incurred it would sure add validity to your posts.... wink

I'm on it ingwe my friend.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

Ya,

Black crows in the morning.

[Linked Image]

BTW,

[Linked Image]

did find an Aoudad cape stashed away in the Game Room.......

as an aside,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Big Stick,
Your original material and name calling and impressive pictures always either make me laugh or put me in awe.

TheBigSky

+1

One of the main reasons I started posting here was b-cuz of Kemosabe's pix. I miss that guy!

JAPPFT,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Big Sh%t, Tired of reading your drivel... One last GFY!!!

Molon Labe
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
http://youtu.be/DnyVSCwtqTE

My pos spotter and a stiller predator. 532yards and my sister in law

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Ya'

can't top that fer sure.

Don't do much LR stuff,

here's one kinda close.

I laid the pistol down cause a shoat ran out back in the brush and thought I was gonna get a shot with my Riihimaki. Those 45 gr. TSX out of a 222 work great on Puercos y Pavos. It was cold that day so I was dressed for the occasion.

Ya,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/02/16.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Coup de grace...twice for good measure.

Those "legs"! grin

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Cool gee

Wife's buck 542yds 7-08 AI lots of wind above us

http://youtu.be/vJDoozwogR4

Last edited by fredIII; 02/02/16.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Congratulations on having more pics of others Outdoors,than you do of yourself. Laughing!

At least you can "afford" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.

THANKS STUMPY! With friends like you, I never have to leave the couch and get all the benefits of living in the wide outdoors...

We should change your handle from Schtick to National Geographic....

its like we're really there...

heard an old turn of the century song on the radio the other day while sitting on the couch....and it inspired me to come up with a jingle dedicated to just you...

Everyone remembers the old "Has anybody seen my Gal?"...

My jingle to Schitck goes like this..

5 ft 2....
balls are blue
and he's looks sorta goofy too..
has any body seen my PAL?

I'm sure if Gershwin was still alive, he'd really like it, and tell us it fits you perfectly...even if I do say so myself...

and that "PAL" term means a buddy... not like we use to say in Junior High... Personal Azz Licker...

but if the shoe fits, let your conscience ( if ya have one) be your guide...

your just AweSUM! and its just AweSUM that the rest of us have you here instead of somewhere else that you'd be under appreciated...

our combined admiration knows NO Bounds for you!!

you're just AweSUM!!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
90# you have to sloop that chit from one end to the next. You buy that and have the khonas to call me stupid oh fk your a sad little prick. just keep jumping some day you will reach that rope but try to keep you head out of it. Hugs and kisses Sugar tits.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just out of curiosity, what is it that BS is trying to compensate for?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Just out of curiosity, what is it that BS is trying to compensate for?

Nevada...

you just haven't been around here long enough.....

Schtick, is an internet classic....

he's like a dwarf.. so talking tough is how he compensates for his 'stature'....

Schtick is mechanically and technically inclined... but school wasn't his things... hence the AK Trailer Park Gibberish...

he's kinda like Yoda's unwanted younger brother...

But some people are impressed with "all the stuff he knows" and that he lives in AK where he can hunt and fish all the time... and then act like he's the greatest guy on the planet...

others find his Schtick Humorous... ( which I fall into that group)... and take it with a grain of salt...

he doesn't like to have people say it.. but behind that front he puts out, he's actually a pretty generous & decent guy.....

He's a classic because there definitely aren't Two Schticks on the planet, much less the internet...

The BS has been going on for years...many of us would miss little Larry if he left the place....

He's 24 hour campfire's court jester so to speak..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Poobs, I'm on this as well.

Every morning I've been rubbing my rifle on a salt block, then I throw it in a ice cold stock tank for a few hours, then I drag it behind the feed pickup for a couple miles.

It's so badass, you guys are gonna be uber impressed at how hard chargin' it looks!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin

SammO, Likin yer style !

Need Gruff to chime in, he is the very definition of a badAss, flint hard, charger !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
...he lives in AK where he can hunt and fish all the time...

But do you think he actually does hunt or fish any more? All his photos seem so old, and it is the same ones over and over again, year after year.

Maybe he's living on past memories...or it is all simply BS, not just most of it.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
After 38 pages, the latter guess is more of a bet than the former

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He's only trying to help us and we don't get it.

Ain't that right Sugar Tits oh and maple syrup will make your hair grow back. Give it a try once you get the 90# off your nuts. laugh

[Linked Image]

Hard charging ain't easy is it.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/02/16.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Poobs, I'm on this as well.

Every morning I've been rubbing my rifle on a salt block, then I throw it in a ice cold stock tank for a few hours, then I drag it behind the feed pickup for a couple miles.

It's so badass, you guys are gonna be uber impressed at how hard chargin' it looks!

If its anything like that manly hammer you posted next to the coconut shrimp I am already in awe!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 19 of 120 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1Longbow, 1234, 1936M71, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,528
Posts18,491,150
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.