Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

It's not hard for me to remember it's none of your business.

It's you guys who keep forgetting

All you've done is repeat the same tired rhetoric just as I said would be done over 100 posts back.

I don't need to defend anything to anyone because it makes no difference to me whether you agree or not.

You're being intellectually dishonest at best, and lying at the worst. I tend to believe the latter. If you truly didn't care about what we believed and thought about your dogmatic stance you wouldn't keep answering every post sent your way. This comes as no surprise to me. Liberals lie when the truth would sound better. Abortion is my business because we are all tasked with protecting the young. The pro-abortion-on-demand crowd bats around semantics in a futile effort to dehumanize the human baby in a woman's womb. With regard to Pro-Lifers, calling the baby something other than a baby has zero effect on our stance against abortion. Therefore, the semantic game the liberals play must be to salve their own conscience when they abort babies in the womb.

Even though you don't care what I think, and what I post has NO effect on you, I predict you will answer this one just as you have all the others, validating my assessment of you.

I predicted many of you would repeat the same old BS as always. My prediction was correct

You think I reply because I "care", but you are wrong.

I'm just passing the time.

You aren't "protecting the young"
You're pontificating on the internet

You're a wonderfully easy, and remarkably stupid, foil. Your hypocrisy only adds to the illustrated points made (at your expense). Please, continue.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Actually most people do think life begins at conception. As to those who believe it begins at birth, those we call idiots.

Any person who has listened to the heartbeat of a baby at the first ultrasound (generally 6-7 weeks) and NOT known and accepted that the baby they are listening to is alive is: 1) a liar, 2) delusional, or 3) some degree of an inhuman monster.

More emotional drivel doesn't make it your business

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

All you've done is repeat the same tired rhetoric just as I said would be done over 100 posts back.

I don't need to defend anything to anyone because it makes no difference to me whether you agree or not.

You're being intellectually dishonest at best, and lying at the worst. I tend to believe the latter. If you truly didn't care about what we believed and thought about your dogmatic stance you wouldn't keep answering every post sent your way. This comes as no surprise to me. Liberals lie when the truth would sound better. Abortion is my business because we are all tasked with protecting the young. The pro-abortion-on-demand crowd bats around semantics in a futile effort to dehumanize the human baby in a woman's womb. With regard to Pro-Lifers, calling the baby something other than a baby has zero effect on our stance against abortion. Therefore, the semantic game the liberals play must be to salve their own conscience when they abort babies in the womb.

Even though you don't care what I think, and what I post has NO effect on you, I predict you will answer this one just as you have all the others, validating my assessment of you.

I predicted many of you would repeat the same old BS as always. My prediction was correct

You're a wonderfully easy, and remarkably stupid, foil. Your hypocrisy only adds to the illustrated points made (at your expense). Please, continue.

Yes you keep repeating that fantasy.
You still think I care what you say about me
You're still mistaken

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually most people do think life begins at conception. As to those who believe it begins at birth, those we call idiots.

Any person who has listened to the heartbeat of a baby at the first ultrasound (generally 6-7 weeks) and NOT known and accepted that the baby they are listening to is alive is: 1) a liar, 2) delusional, or 3) some degree of an inhuman monster.

The FACT that there is a heartbeat, and that the baby is a distinct, individual human being are biological facts. You've not once been able to counter a biological, logical, moral, or philosophical point - or fact - and that carries through this latest ignorant post of yours.

Please, continue, as you're only making points that counter everything you espouse (such as the "mind your business", when you do everything but that).

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're still mistaken

Actually, that's the first time I've said anything like that. Please quote EXACTLY where I've stated that before (you can't, because you're lying).

I don't give a flying f'k what you think. I do, however, enjoy making you look like the fool you are and proving the opposite of the horsechit you post by using you as a foil.

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
[/quote]
More emotional drivel doesn't make it your business[/quote]

Too bad your mother didn't teach you some basic human values...or failing that, she practiced very strict birth control.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dassa

Wait. A few days ago I asked you if it was your position in a couple hypotheticals that it's no one's business but the mother's. You stated that that wasn't your position, even though you had said it many times in this thread. Now you're saying it again.

Do you even know what you think about this whole topic?

Your hypotheticals are just fantasies of your own making.
They don't apply to everything I say.

I still know I think it's none of your business who has an abortion, and that's not going to change, even with another 100 posts of repetition

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is just hilarious that Snyper, who cannot "mind his business" from this thread or any other where he disagrees with what others are posting, is complaining about "repetition". Of course, the "repetition" he complains about are posts where people are putting up biological, logical, moral, and philosophical facts that he can't refute.

So, he resorts to an endless stream of "mind your business" "that's repetition" posts while repeating himself and not minding his own business.

Is that irony, or just abject hypocrisy? Perhaps both?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You're still mistaken [/quote]

Actually, that's the first time I've said anything like that. Please quote EXACTLY where I've stated that before (you can't, because you're lying).

I don't give a flying f'k what you think. I do, however, enjoy making you look like the fool you are and proving the opposite of the horsechit you post by using you as a foil.[/quote]
You only pretend you're "using me" when I told you long ago I don't care what you say.

You DO care what I think because you keep arguing your points endlessly, trying to convince me you're correct, when I just keep telling you I don't care

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Magnumhood, the problem with your position is that there is absolutely no agreement on question of "when does life begin?"

Your position that life begins at conception is a minority position that isn't shared by others, nor has that been the position of society through most of western history. Some say that life begins at birth, most of us believe that it is a process that where life begins at some point between conception and birth. Our ancestors believed that life began at the moment of the "quickening", ensoulment if you will, traditionally was the ability to feel movement within the womb, this is what was written into English common law as to what was defined as murder and, what wasn't.

The authoritarians here believe that this is there business, that they have a legal compelling interest at the moment of conception, but that is a minority position and not supported by current case law.

With that said, abortion is a an ugly choice, but a choice none the less. The best we can do to keep women from making that choice is to find better ways at preventing unwanted pregnancies, and to be financially supportive of those who choose to bring life into this world.

Despite our inability to agree on when life begins, wouldn't a moral society err to the side of protecting life from the earliest possible moment that it exists?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're still mistaken

I don't give a flying f'k what you think. I do, however, enjoy making you look like the fool you are and proving the opposite of the horsechit you post by using you as a foil.[/quote]
You only pretend you're "using me" when I told you long ago I don't care what you say.

You DO care what I think because you keep arguing your points endlessly, trying to convince me you're correct, when I just keep telling you I don't care

[/quote]

I'm not trying to convince you that you are correct. I'm illustrating to others that read and can actually think that you are incorrect. There's a rather significant difference. The former, which is not the case, has me caring what you think. The latter, which is the case, makes what you think irrelevant. You're simply being used.

You have two choices: you can continue and thereby continue being used, or you can take your own advice to stop repeating yourself and mind your own business.

I couldn't care less which option you choose, nor could I care less about what you think. You're simply a useful idiot who isn't smart enough to realize it, and too hypocritical to take your own advice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is just hilarious that Snyper, who cannot "mind his business" from this thread or any other where he disagrees with what others are posting, is complaining about "repetition". Of course, the "repetition" he complains about are posts where people are putting up biological, logical, moral, and philosophical facts that he can't refute.

So, he resorts to an endless stream of "mind your business" "that's repetition" posts while repeating himself and not minding his own business.

"Minding my business" can include posting on this thread, since that's what threads are for.

I'm not trying to control anyone else

That's been pointed out more than once

You also keep pretending I need to "refute" something when I addressed that several pages back too.

Same old same old

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just tell Snypit he is full of schit, and the dumbass will put you on ignore.

The tool is that easy.

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"Minding my business" can include posting on this thread, since that's what threads are for.

I'm not trying to control anyone else

That's been pointed out more than once

You also keep pretending I need to "refute" something when I addressed that several pages back too.

Same old same old

There's no surprise that you chose that option. Good; you're at least a useful idiot in that way.

Actually, you are trying to control what others think; you only want them to "mind their business" and not act in a way according to their understanding of biology, logic, morals, or philosophy. You've repeated that desire on essentially every post on this thread and it's clear that is what you want others to do, so you're either lying or hypocritical (again).

Oddly, you have also made the "mind your business" argument about people posting on threads when they post comments that you disagree with (RWE, for example). Again, you're trying to control what they do and what they think, with that lying or hypocrisy rearing its head again.

Those points are abundantly clear, as are many others.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Just tell Snypit he is full of schit, and the dumbass will put you on ignore.

The tool is that easy.

It's more enjoyable, and frankly more useful, to expose the hypocrite for what he is and to continue illustrating the utter fallacy of his stated positions and beliefs. That he's not smart enough to realize he's being used in that way (even when exactly that has been stated to him) just makes it all the more hilarious.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You're still mistaken

I don't give a flying f'k what you think. I do, however, enjoy making you look like the fool you are and proving the opposite of the horsechit you post by using you as a foil.

[/quote]

I'm not trying to convince you that you are correct. I'm illustrating to others that read and can actually think that you are incorrect. There's a rather significant difference. The former, which is not the case, has me caring what you think. The latter, which is the case, makes what you think irrelevant. You're simply being used.

You have two choices: you can continue and thereby continue being used, or you can take your own advice to stop repeating yourself and mind your own business.

I couldn't care less which option you choose, nor could I care less about what you think. You're simply a useful idiot who isn't smart enough to realize it, and too hypocritical to take your own advice.[/quote]
And once more you declare your position the only correct position

You want to play silly word games by giving me "choices", when that's none of your business either.

You just have an inflated ego and a superiority complex

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You sure do post about yourself a lot.

I have tried to read what you post here and on others and do believe you really like yourself,although a bit to much.

It seems to me that anyone can believe/say what they want as long as it matches what you believe/say.

You sir are a card.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're still mistaken

I couldn't care less which option you choose, nor could I care less about what you think. You're simply a useful idiot who isn't smart enough to realize it, and too hypocritical to take your own advice.[/quote]
And once more you declare your position the only correct position

You want to play silly word games by giving me "choices", when that's none of your business either.

You just have an inflated ego and a superiority complex [/quote

Ah, now you're just getting your feelers hurt and now you're concerned about my ego and what I think (the irony there is really delicious).

There's no "word game" being played, but you are being toyed with. You really do have those two choices: to continue being used and toyed with to illustrate the fallacy of your positions and the hypocrisy of your statements, or to simply take your own advice, stop repeating yourself, and mind your own business.

You're choosing to continue being made a fool of, to be played with like a cat toy, and that's all the more enjoyable.

Please, continue...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

And what business is that, me paying for you to kill unborn children?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,895
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.