Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by isaac
Fox and CBS says he did.
-------

No way! That settles it.

They also said he didn't. So, just accept what you want to believe instead of actually ascertaining the facts.

It's a predominant trait of a large part of the membership.

Two-way street, and we all know who the deniers are. I suppose we'll find out soon enough if it's fake, when all the news people start apologizing. Not a smart move if he did.

============

Or maybe the folks who were actually there. But, at least you're now using "if".

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Fox and CBS says he did.
-------

No way! That settles it.

They also said he didn't. So, just accept what you want to believe instead of actually ascertaining the facts.

It's a predominant trait of a large part of the membership.

What would you consider provenance either way, Bob?

I'm not saying he did, or didn't. I'm just saying there are LOTS of people that say he did.

=========

Huh...damn man, it's only been about 15 minutes since you wrote this.
------

It ain't what he said that bothers me.

I say worse daily, and mean it when I say it. But not in mixed company.

It's not very "presidential" when a candidate under public scrutiny does it in a public venue.

What bothers me is the denial of actual events. If a "re-shaping" and denial occurs over something as stupid as this, what can we expect over events that involve subjects that DO matter?

Don't know about everyone else, but I have had enough of deception, lies and denials.

And I stand by what I said.

What provenance Bob?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Don't know about everyone else, but I have had enough of deception, lies and denials.

WTF? You're retiring too? laugh

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

WTF? You're retiring too? laugh

That weren't Bob.

That was me... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It is ONLY By Gods GRACE (or, unmerited favor) THROUGH Christ and belief in him that makes the decision of which eternity for ANY of us! No matter how good or bad we think we are or are not and no matter how well we think we stack up against others or if our good deeds are more than our not so good deeds and thoughts. That will not be the marker or deciding factor. It will be only this: What did you do with Jesus, Gods only begotten Son who was God himself in the flesh? Accept him and his offer? Or reject it (maybe even ridicule it)? That, and that alone will either cause you to condemn your own self to Hell, and accepting plus getting to know Jesus while making him your King is the ONLY way to assure oneself of Heaven with God. It is really simple, but it is not so easy for some.

Someones feeling feverish!? Zika? Cabin fever?!

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
It is ONLY By Gods GRACE (or, unmerited favor) THROUGH Christ and belief in him that makes the decision of which eternity for ANY of us! No matter how good or bad we think we are or are not and no matter how well we think we stack up against others or if our good deeds are more than our not so good deeds and thoughts. That will not be the marker or deciding factor. It will be only this: What did you do with Jesus, Gods only begotten Son who was God himself in the flesh? Accept him and his offer? Or reject it (maybe even ridicule it)? That, and that alone will either cause you to condemn your own self to Hell, and accepting plus getting to know Jesus while making him your King is the ONLY way to assure oneself of Heaven with God. It is really simple, but it is not so easy for some.

You've given me a lot to think about Scott.....I was told that all would be well if you accepted Christ on your deathbed....so I'll think about it later........

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just watched the video. He sounded kinda drunk. Looked like he attempted to just mouth it but squeaked out some syllables.

If he is in denial mode now he is a pussy. A pussy with funny hair and clown shoes.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He didn't verbally say it. Of course it's better to never say and just get f*cked by government. I've seen worse mouth gestures during any sporting event.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Someones feeling feverish!? Zika? Cabin fever?!

I just quoted Safariman from some years ago. I figure people around here like a reach around while getting f&cked as apposed to the truth.

God Bless

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
No offense. laugh laugh laugh

Being Intellectually Honest you never said anything offensive...

===========

Are you in your HS chick menstrual mode again?

laughin...originality ain't your strong suit is it?

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He didn't verbally say it. Of course it's better to never say and just get f*cked by government.

Lots of different ways to look at it...I'm not personally offended by swear words...6 years in the navy & about ten driving truck...When Trump first threw his hat in the ring, his political incorrectness was a refreshing break...it still is, but when going to a job interview, I'd hazard a guess you'd have a better chance at landing the job if you could better articulate yourself than just throwing out a GFY...if GFY is in his game plan on getting congress to go along with any of his great ideas, he's dumber than a box of hammers.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any President who has the people's ear can cause Congress to pay attention. Politicians really don't want the average citizen to pay attention to what their doing. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He didn't verbally say it. Of course it's better to never say and just get f*cked by government.

Lots of different ways to look at it...I'm not personally offended by swear words...6 years in the navy & about ten driving truck...When Trump first threw his hat in the ring, his political incorrectness was a refreshing break...it still is, but when going to a job interview, I'd hazard a guess you'd have a better chance at landing the job if you could better articulate yourself than just throwing out a GFY...if GFY is in his game plan on getting congress to go along with any of his great ideas, he's dumber than a box of hammers.

It's up to US to get congress to go along or not. We can kick them to the curb just as easy.

Granted, he's not as nice a speaker as Obama or as Clinton was. God knows they have served us well.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

It's up to US to get congress to go along or not. We can kick them to the curb just as easy.

Granted, he's not as nice a speaker as Obama or as Clinton was. God knows they have served us well.

Good luck with the congress thing...

Yes...I'm as impressed with his communication skills as I am with his prior support of Hillary et. al.

He was also impressive with his views on the 2A, TPP, ACA before he organized his campaign...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After seven years of the raghead.
Having a candidate running for that office telling anyone to GFTs.
IS refreshing.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck with the congress thing...

I thought all you secesh were afraid Trump would make deals with congress.
Gawd, you should get a job with FOX news.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
TFF...Trump goes from fire and brimstone in Iowa to being the big bad Brooklyn boy overnight, and his disciples still say they love him because he's "real".

[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dave7mm
After seven years of the raghead.
Having a candidate running for that office telling anyone to GFTs.
IS refreshing.

dave

Obamas been doing the same thing for over 7 years, he just hasn't said it in public...you may want more of it, but I don't...keep drinking the kool aid if that's what you like...

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
TFF...Trump goes from fire and brimstone in Iowa to being the big bad Brooklyn boy overnight, and his disciples still say they love him because he's "real".

[Linked Image]

I don't love him, but I also didn't twat twinge because he mouthed the word F*CK.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

I don't love him, but I also didn't twat twinge because he mouthed the word F*CK.

Me either, but I don't see how it helps him with anybody but those few that believe everything he says is the gospel.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 49 invisible), 2,029 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,761
Posts18,495,528
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.